Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids aren’t particularly advanced, they’re just parroting shapes and colours. It’s learnt via repetition not through them playing and building knowledge!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her kids aren’t particularly advanced, they’re just parroting shapes and colours. It’s learnt via repetition not through them playing and building knowledge!
Exactly. And to the poster above who felt jealous, please please don't. Your kids are so much better off.
This clampet is obsessed with them being advanced with education yet didn't know to help them sit up, doesn't let them do anything fun and obviously isn't being arsed potty training them.
If it isn't for the gram you can bet those boys are being ignored and stuck in front of the TV while she eye fucks herself.

Reactions: 25
Pretty sure intelligence is inherited from the mother... so yep, they won't have much to work with 😂 and she's the worst kind of 'cleaver' - Overconfident and under-educated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she so obsessed with when they are older ? Her and her mother are such a pair of dick heads 🙄🙄 she'll be nearly 60 and her mother in her 80s by the time the boys go 'clubbing'... what she'll be hoping is their mates will be calling her a MILF... or Stiflers Mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pleased she’s acknowledged her mother is crazy 🤪🤪🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we think she’s has quotes for the garage yet? You can’t make an external garage a living space without doing quite a bit of work which will involve the concrete floor being broken up and removed and a new insulated concrete base laying. Plus insulated walls and celling ect. They can do a ‘quick job’ which will suffice maybe but legally when reselling I believe would be classed as an outbuilding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Looks like golf courses may be opened on 8th March, but mid April before her precious gym is allowed too. Two more weeks at home before she is back to solo patenting, remind me again why they need a larger office space?

Reactions: 23
By the way Nikki Ryan, still waiting on the live you were planning on doing? When will this happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey Nikki Nicola Ryan aka Fopperholic, here’s a reel that you should take notice of...

• Haha
Looks like golf courses may be opened on 8th March, but mid April before her precious gym is allowed too. Two more weeks at home before she is back to solo patenting, remind me again why they need a larger office space?
Maybe she has had to get a proper job?? Could you imagine Fopps having to actually work for a living 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would love it if my little boy could say as many words as hers do but today my little boy out of now where started counting to 3 with no prompting. We were waiting for his hearing test & he started counting the chairs & I couldn’t have been prouder, I pretty sure this isn’t something her boys would do

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I bet her boys have ZERO imagination or story telling abilities. At the risk of sounding like a bragging witch, my 2yr old can name about 15 dinosaurs (even the hard ones) and corrects ME 🤣😵 when I get it wrong... he plays with his figures and animals and gives them little voices, makes them fight and rawwwr, builds them little houses. He can count to 20 easily, knows his alphabet, all the colours and shapes. Can name all the Thomas trains. He taught me what couplings and tenders were 🤣 He is very loud and doesn't stop singing and will drop and dance wherever he hears a tune.. He also has mega tantrums 95% of the time and is an absolute nightmare to get a pic of because he won't sit still. Even his playgroup staff admit he's "willfull" he doesn't listen to them either! But they say it's because he's intelligent and frustrated. He goes around covered in mud and hair like it's been brushed with a toffee apple. Give me a child like that any day of the week! Not 2 little robots dressed like 25yr old men, too afraid of getting something wrong for their overbearing mother, still wearing bibs for a 6 month old and not allowed to breathe or get dirty. I would also like to add that not once have I bragged on social media either because I'm not a twit who needs validation or an ego stroking. Wow that was a rant 🤪 but she winds me up how she makes other mums feel tit when she's the tit one!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I bet her boys have ZERO imagination or story telling abilities. At the risk of sounding like a bragging witch, my 2yr old can name about 15 dinosaurs (even the hard ones) and corrects ME 🤣😵 when I get it wrong... he plays with his figures and animals and gives them little voices, makes them fight and rawwwr, builds them little houses. He can count to 20 easily, knows his alphabet, all the colours and shapes. Can name all the Thomas trains. He taught me what couplings and tenders were 🤣 He is very loud and doesn't stop singing and will drop and dance wherever he hears a tune.. He also has mega tantrums 95% of the time and is an absolute nightmare to get a pic of because he won't sit still. Even his playgroup staff admit he's "willfull" he doesn't listen to them either! But they say it's because he's intelligent and frustrated. He goes around covered in mud and hair like it's been brushed with a toffee apple. Give me a child like that any day of the week! Not 2 little robots dressed like 25yr old men, too afraid of getting something wrong for their overbearing mother, still wearing bibs for a 6 month old and not allowed to breathe or get dirty. I would also like to add that not once have I bragged on social media either because I'm not a twit who needs validation or an ego stroking. Wow that was a rant 🤪 but she winds me up how she makes other mums feel tit when she's the tit one!
I feel like you’ve described my child! 😂 Even down to all the bloody dinosaurs! 😂

I’d much rather have a child full of personality who I can never get a good photo of than her little performing robots. I know they are kids and none of this is their fault but they are unfortunately a product of her. They never stood a chance with her as a mother. They will grow up to be the most obnoxious little brats and I can’t wait to see her fall apart trying to deal with them!

• Heart
My little girl is two. She says mum and Dad. I unfollowed Fopps for various reasons including the my boys are geniuses and they get it all first time but I know my little girl will speak in her own time. I’m not worried I’m sure when she is chatting away I will miss the quiet 🤣 We have been in lockdown for a year of her life. So it’s not surprise that her speech is taking time, The only people she sees is us. We are working from home and her sisters help entertain her but She’s clever in her own way, a master manipulator 🤣 without even having to utter a word. They do what she wants! She was meant to start nursery in April and I was really hoping it would encourage her to start speaking but now that’s on hold ☹

• Heart
She’s always late to the party isn’t she 🤣 a year into Lockdown and fingers crossed the ends in sight but only NOW is she setting up an office for home “working“ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like you’ve described my child! 😂 Even down to all the bloody dinosaurs! 😂

I’d much rather have a child full of personality who I can never get a good photo of than her little performing robots. I know they are kids and none of this is their fault but they are unfortunately a product of her. They never stood a chance with her as a mother. They will grow up to be the most obnoxious little brats and I can’t wait to see her fall apart trying to deal with them!
She treats them like dolls and thinks she can put them back in a box when she's done playing (barking) at them. Give it a about 3 years and she won't know what's hit her when they rebel! She's just so false with it all too, I can't express how much it annoys me.

I am so glad someone else can relate 😄 It is so hard having a kid who is wild from dawn till dusk, I'm not ashamed to admit this lockdown has pushed me to the edge being at home with him all day, nearly everyday. We don't have anyone close by to help out like prikki does...and she still moans she's tired and needs me time! 🥴🤨 she needs a hi-fi bar to the face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.