Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so boring 😩😩😩 practically shitting her pants with excitement over a bag of onion rings

OMG HIT LIKE SHARE AND SAVE IMMEDIATELY GUYS - YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I couldn’t see many meals in that shop, they must spend a fortune on food because everyone is having separate meals?! Apart from the once in a blue moon sharing a dinner because it’s required for whatever shite ad she’s doing. I used to buy low fat cheese and normal cheese when I did slimming world but now I just can’t be arsed! It’s such a waste of life! I’ve got a bit of weight to shift but I just have the regular cheese now 🤷🏼‍♀️ I really couldn’t be arsed doing separate for everyone there is more important things in life. I’ve said on here before my partner works away so our family meals are few and far between where we all get to sit down so I really treasure that time! She’s lucky that they’re al able to be home every single day to do it yet they never ever do! I find it totally bizarre

Reactions: 20
I buy these, I put falafels and salad in them, with a yogurt dressing. A balanced meal I’d say 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have one of these pretty much every day. There's 9g of protein I'm surprised old fopps isn't creaming her pants over that protein hit 😂 seriously though how sad she won't eat one of these would probably fill her up more than the low calorie shite she eats. In the words of mazza I'll have to try the falafel idea out 💜

Edited to add we were talking about the flatbread she bought for Chris - doesn't make sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Found a Mother’s Day card Fopps can get her mum 🤣View attachment 468688
Brilliant 😂
Except OLD Fopps needs M.McDunceHead to like every post and save it to try and up her engagement

Why the hell would you not make a simple cottage pie for your kids if you’re a self proclaimed foodie 🙄🙄 honestly, I bet there’s a duck load of salt in it, no wonder they drink so much bleeping squash.

Cue Fopps making a cottage pie reel

She's probably got a freezer full of chips and nuggets on the sly
It’s also where she keeps Chris’s balls

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of those flat breads is less calories than her crappy grenade 'snack' bars.... she could have one of the flat breads packed with salad, protien and some of her crappy skinny sauce and it would be far healthier and tastier and keep her fuller than her stupid bird seed bars !!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One of those flat breads is less calories than her crappy grenade 'snack' bars.... she could have one of the flat breads packed with salad, protien and some of her crappy skinny sauce and it would be far healthier and tastier and keep her fuller than her stupid bird seed bars !!
200 calories is duck all, she could have that as part of a decent lunch and not be reaching for the crappy processed snacks all the time! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Those flatbreads absolutely slap too, she’s missing out 🤣 with some lamb koftas with halloumi 🤤

Reactions: 16
'£100 with the nappies' she says.....what happened to potty training???
They’re not potty trained 🤣🤣🤣 she probably said that as she needed something to look like superman! She tried it for a few days and she was fed up of it as it wasted in to her precious “me” time hahaha!

Reactions: 24
I tried a grenade bar yesterday it was reduced in Asda and I needed a bit if energy. It was rank. Give me a snickers bar anyday.

I'll leave the room now with my head down

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are you even allowed to film and photograph products in store? Is she really asking security/staff if she can?

“Sir, I’m Fopperfork. I do Instagram for a hobby job, my kids are at nursery so can I film and take gorgeous photos for my foppsfinds hashtag? The cc/sw sheep girls and my mam need to see, SHARE and SaaaaaaaAAAAAVVVvveeee stuff I don’t eat and stuff I haven’t bought. Mwah!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i Know the boys can have green top milk but surely for 2 year olds youd Just keep them on blue top? Plus the white bread she bought them is like 45p a loaf again nothing wrong with it but when you spend about £20 on yoghurt for self you would buy them a decent loaf of bread 😂

• Wow
I was going to say the exact same, it’s crazy that she won’t use 200 calories on these flatbreads when they’re lovely but she will regularly eat the equivalent calories by having a crappy grenade bar or a pile of ryvita and boiled eggs 🤮 the woman is unhinged! As others have said I can’t believe she gives her “much longed for twins” such small portions of slimming recipes and low fat foods, my nearly 8 year old and his 3 year old sister have whole milk, proper cheese and proper butter, it would never occur to me to buy lower fat for them.

Reactions: 22
Aye she loves it but never ever eats one. Can you imagine the syns...??!!! 😮
Never in a million years! She probably hasn't had one since she was allegedly called Nikki "McDonald's" (never happened) in High school ... the last time she went to McDonald's was probably in 1995. If she won't eat a flat bread for 200cals ... she deffo won't eat a Big Mac that's about 500cals 😄 I'll have hers! 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.