Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forgot parenting expert.....
Also experienced children’s shoe fitter she has fitted “thousands” so twenty odd years ago thousands of kids were walking round Warwickshire with badly fitting shoes and Car Industry expert 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
fitness brands aren’t thst bothered as she’s not mega fit and s never does live work outs or even work out vlogs most we see is her posing in the gym or picture of her feet walking.
You saying that has reminded me of the Channel mum post about her recently- they said she does 'workouts for beginners you can fit around the children'...eh? when has she ever posted a workout? She posts screenshots of her app from twinset- that means nothing for most of her followers.

They also said 'somehow makes it all feel a little bit more manageable'- didn't mention her sending them to nursery two days a week, childcare on tap from her parents and her husband working from home....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
New food haul vlog coming soon guys 🥱
Let’s see if the M&S pizza, crisps and hot cross buns feature

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh god I wonder if she finally got a tesco gig like all the other instadicks 🙄
But nobody will do a protein yoghurt haul like the dick that is Nikki Ryan Fopperholic a month or two worth for anyone else that lasts her three days...so she will look an even bigger instadick than the rest of them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But nobody will do a protein yoghurt haul like the dick that is Nikki Ryan Fopperholic a month or two worth for anyone else that lasts her three days...so she will look an even bigger instadick than the rest of them
Ughhh you just reminded me of the way she pronounces yoghurt 🤮 it makes me cringe!

• Haha
While I’m glad she at least appears to be doing the food shop on her own, imagine saying doing that and then filming it was your job that you needed your kids to go to nursery for 😩 IN A PANDEMIC

Reactions: 17
who needs to see another of her grocery "hauls" when it's the exact same every time, fat free/low fat everything, packet rice, quinoa, synned snacks for the boys and loads of yogurts that she almost has poon monsoon over

• Haha
Reactions: 20
who needs to see another of her grocery "hauls" when it's the exact same every time, fat free/low fat everything, packet rice, quinoa, synned snacks for the boys and loads of yogurts that she almost has poon monsoon over
Poon Monsoon...I am gone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t get why she doesn’t plan her content. She’s been food shopping today and filmed it and got it up this eve. If she was really serious about her you tube wouldn’t you actually take time to make sure you’ve done a good job. All her videos are so half arsed!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.