Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
High salt is a good option every now and then.........

I mean, it probably isn’t is it.......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
im now more convinced than ever she's thick.....she only buys double strength squash as she hates it weak......does she seriously not understand its just a case of using more of the non double concentrate if you like it stronger i.e DILUTE TO TASTE
It really annoys me how dark the squash is in the boys bottles. Because she doesn’t like plain water she just assumed her boys needed squash...my toddler loves water! He’s always stealing my bottle. Yeah he likes a squash too but I try and limit that to once a day.

Reactions: 17
Sorry if already been mentioned but I swear I still see the price tag on the floral blouse that’s hung up in her stories from earlier today, she’s well sending that back lol

• Wow
Reactions: 19
86168D2C-0E8B-4FB4-B772-590A4DCAE58A.jpeg

seriously stop commenting on peoples insta like they are your best mate. I’m sure Rosie Ramsey can’t wait to read all your advice cus your such a parent expert!!! Niki Ryan barely ever shows what those boys eat as she knows people will comment negative things. I’m all for kids have sweets & snacks so they understand balance & don’t grow up with food issues but she forever shows those boys eating sweets & chocolate. The other eve when they had food all over there mouth my toddler is not much old & I would be worried if he looked like that, my 9month old doesn’t even look like that after dinner. Do those boys not know how to use their spoon & fork properly. They are 2.5yrs old not babies anymore

• Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 470390
seriously stop commenting on peoples insta like they are your best mate. I’m sure Rosie Ramsey can’t wait to read all your advice cus your such a parent expert!!! Niki Ryan barely ever shows what those boys eat as she knows people will comment negative things. I’m all for kids have sweets & snacks so they understand balance & don’t grow up with food issues but she forever shows those boys eating sweets & chocolate. The other eve when they had food all over there mouth my toddler is not much old & I would be worried if he looked like that, my 9month old doesn’t even look like that after dinner. Do those boys not know how to use their spoon & fork properly. They are 2.5yrs old not babies anymore
Rosie is now thinking “what the duck is a fopperholic and who the duck is Grayson”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is commenting like they are best friends and like Rosie hasn't had a child before! Also if I wanted advice on anything I certainly would not take any from Nikki Ryan aka Fopperholic

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 470390
‘We called it the witching hour’ like They were the first parents to use that term 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘We called it the witching hour’ like They were the first parents to use that term 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My daughter is nearly 17, was under a paediatrician till she was 4 for gastric reflux. We called it suicide hour as the screaming was HORRIFIC. It also lasted about 4/5 hours a night! Aswell multiple bed changes for puking.

If he had been bad we would all have known about it. He probably had wind as nobody told her she had to wind babies after feeding them....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why when the boys are playing do both of them have to hover over them? On her stories today one of the kids is playing...... Shes videoing him and Chris is sat at the bottom of the kids slide watching on! 🙄🙄 They are so annoying.......

Reactions: 15
Why when the boys are playing do both of them have to hover over them? On her stories today one of the kids is playing...... Shes videoing him and Chris is sat at the bottom of the kids slide watching on! 🙄🙄 They are so annoying.......
just shows how little either of them do around the house!

most of the time on the weekends I have to tell my little boy sorry mummy can’t play I need to do the washing, change the beds, cook dinner, or clean etc.

this weekend my little one is finally at his dads after quite a break from going there. So I’ve run around crazy today following his dad collecting at 10am. Doing a deep clean of the house, also going to smyths for a click and collect for his birthday in a couple of weeks. Was going to have a freezer tea but when I finally sat down at 5pm I thought sod this and ordered a pizza. Tomorrow is food shop, some more washing, bit of work (that I’m not paid for as I don’t get overtime but my job needs me to do) before making his bed ready for him coming back around 4pm

She's so lazy at this 🙄🙄
I think the replies just show she didn’t buy them. The portion question regarding Asda is case and point.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 470390
So by the sounds of it Grayson was a bit of a nightmare but did she share any of the difficulties with her followers who might have been going through similar....?? No of course not! Sounds like the perfect family life is not so perfect after all. Probably why Mazza stepped in to take over in case Princess Nikki had a breakdown. I can only imagine the arguments it generated between her and Chris. Imagine if she was working a full-time job too... She'd fall at the first hurdle..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So by the sounds of it Grayson was a bit of a nightmare but did she share any of the difficulties with her followers who might have been going through similar....?? No of course not! Sounds like the perfect family life is not so perfect after all. Probably why Mazza stepped in to take over in case Princess Nikki had a breakdown. I can only imagine the arguments it generated between her and Chris. Imagine if she was working a full-time job too... She'd fall at the first hurdle..
No she didn’t discuss it in depth she may have briefly mentioned it as she has always said how well the boys have slept now all of a sudden Grayson had a witching hour & if this was true which I reckon so then where was Lawson as they have always gone bed in there room at the same time. It just goes to show how you never shows the bad & makes out everything is perfect. Same as she let Grayson nap today & that he prob won’t sleep well tonight & she says they don’t often nap yet the other week she was speaking to a sleep guru about there naps & them being in toddler beds, but I doubt she will say tomorrow how bad he slept after his nap she will just make out like he slept like an angel. Question is have they dropped there naps or is she still enforcing them & how is the potty training going. My toddler only naps at nursery but think I will have to stop that as this week bed time was a tit show but I don’t have over 150k follows to engage with if I did this would be a hot topic

Reactions: 14
just shows how little either of them do around the house!

most of the time on the weekends I have to tell my little boy sorry mummy can’t play I need to do the washing, change the beds, cook dinner, or clean etc.

this weekend my little one is finally at his dads after quite a break from going there. So I’ve run around crazy today following his dad collecting at 10am. Doing a deep clean of the house, also going to smyths for a click and collect for his birthday in a couple of weeks. Was going to have a freezer tea but when I finally sat down at 5pm I thought sod this and ordered a pizza. Tomorrow is food shop, some more washing, bit of work (that I’m not paid for as I don’t get overtime but my job needs me to do) before making his bed ready for him coming back around 4pm

I think the replies just show she didn’t buy them. The portion question regarding Asda is case and point.
You sound so busy and it's good ur doing jobs around the house that need doing! These 2 don't do much..Am all for playing with ur kids but letting them play independently is also important..:

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.