Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had a brain cell she would spend the evening doing shout outs to all the mums she follows who have had to WFH & home school & that would up her engagement & maybe those she shouted out would genuinely say thank you back & promote her insta while also making her seem like a nice person, instead she does a food shop & takes a video walking around the clothes section. God she has struggled so much this lockdown & god knows how she copes having to WFH!!!!!

Reactions: 19
One minute into the video and I feel sick, the way she spins the camera around!
And guess what??? Look how much fruit and veg she has 😂😂 didn’t we say the other day that she hardly has any on her plate! And we are not stupid Nikki, you buy all pre-prepared so you don’t have to work out the calories 😂.
Can’t wait to see what she makes with her ORbergine 🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
And guess what??? Look how much fruit and veg she has 😂😂 didn’t we say the other day that she hardly has any on her plate! And we are not stupid Nikki, you buy all pre-prepared so you don’t have to work out the calories 😂.
A few people have commented on her posts also saying she eats a lot of processed food, so she has to PROVE she eats veg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I said the other day she rarely has any veg...... she is so transparent .... but seriousl - HOW MUCH bleeping YOGHURT ?!!! She will no way eat those lollies...... so she feeds the boys, then doesn't fancy what they have so has a ready meal - what about Chris ? Does he have to fend for himself ? Even her shopping is tragic !! Oh and soyA sauce ? Hmmmm is there a silent A on that name ?

Reactions: 15
I've got 3 kids so my shop is normally half meals fruit beg etc half kids crap and snacks. She talks about their meals like hers. Adding protein etc. She is obsessed. Where's their full fat cheese milk yoghurts and meat

Reactions: 18
Her filming is awful. HEr food shop is very uninspiring, her diet is awful!!
Also where are snacks and food for the boys. That is not a food shop for a family of four with toddlers

• Wow
Goes Live 🤔 Nikki Ryan do you mean it's on your You Tube from 6.30pm?! It's not Live at all is it as you're alluding it is 🙄
Whilst I'm here Fopperholic it's not really a #foppsfind (😐) you've been to M&S and now Tesco in the space of a few days and both times you've either taken photos of food or filmed clothes on the rack 🧐 neither is essential shopping regardless of whether you were there for an essential shop because you have stayed longer than necessary bleeping about 🙄 where are your gloves you always wear that you've mentioned before?
#covidiot

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Of all the tit she’s ever done or still does, I think it’s the ‘diet’ (and I mean diet) she puts the boys on and I think Chris and her parents are a disgrace for not stepping in. They were only about 18 months or less when she switched them to low fat everything. Look at that shop, again it’s all low fat cheese, skimmed and semi skimmed but no full fat (why wouldn’t you show it if you bought it as well), where’s the kids yogurts? Light Philadelphia. Low fat cottage cheese. Reduced fat cheddar. Why is there ONE tin of spaghetti and ONE pasta and sauce if they love it?

honestly it’s no wonder they always look ill and pale. She is DEPRIVING her children of the fats they need because she can’t bare to have it in the house incase god forbid she gained a few pounds by eating it. People have called her out for it so many times and she’s always had an excuse, oh it was all we had left they normally get full fat, BULLSHIT.

Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Foodie Fashion Fitness has her kids on a diet.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Of all the tit she’s ever done or still does, I think it’s the ‘diet’ (and I mean diet) she puts the boys on and I think Chris and her parents are a disgrace for not stepping in. They were only about 18 months or less when she switched them to low fat everything. Look at that shop, again it’s all low fat cheese, skimmed and semi skimmed but no full fat (why wouldn’t you show it if you bought it as well), where’s the kids yogurts? Light Philadelphia. Low fat cottage cheese. Reduced fat cheddar. Why is there ONE tin of spaghetti and ONE pasta and sauce if they love it?

honestly it’s no wonder they always look ill and pale. She is DEPRIVING her children of the fats they need because she can’t bare to have it in the house incase god forbid she gained a few pounds by eating it. People have called her out for it so many times and she’s always had an excuse, oh it was all we had left they normally get full fat, BULLSHIT.

Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Foodie Fashion Fitness has her kids on a diet.
She doesn’t feed them the right food at all, the only fruit she got them was grapes. She said the blueberries were hers.
I buy grapes, strawberries, oranges, apples and bananas every week for my two children. They also have cucumber, carrots, yogurts etc.
The whole food shop was just for her, I can’t get my head round how selfish she is. We budget our food and I’d rather give up a snack for me and buy my kids different foods to etc. She is truly awful!!

Reactions: 26
She doesn’t feed them the right food at all, the only fruit she got them was grapes. She said the blueberries were hers.
I buy grapes, strawberries, oranges, apples and bananas every week for my two children. They also have cucumber, carrots, yogurts etc.
The whole food shop was just for her, I can’t get my head round how selfish she is. We budget our food and I’d rather give up a snack for me and buy my kids different foods to etc. She is truly awful!!
She’s very strange with fruit as she doesn’t eat/but it - except this week OBVIOUS!
I buy so much fruit and we all share it, my one loves blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, banana, grapes, orange and plums. I try to make sure she has a balanced diet and always include fruit and veg - she’s not been put on a diet though 🤣🤣
Fopps is just a 40 year old tragic story with a pole up her arse with all the wrong food habits.
sorry rant over 🙊

Reactions: 20
"These are really really nice, but I got them for chris because they're 200 calories so I wouldn't eat them but they are really really nice"

What a bleeping sad old life. crappy ping food calorie controlled Chicken curry and prunes and Yogurt instead.
Between the prunes and the vast amount of protein her poor cleaner must have a field day cleaning the toilet.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched it yet. Did the M&S stuff feature?
She is so desperate for a collab with Tesco. Not sure they’ll touch her after her last stint with the bbq food last summer where she touched raw burgers and then touched burger buns straight after 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 14
1/2 my shop is fruit and vegetables. I find it really hard if I don’t have enough in. Today I bought 2 different melons, a pineapple, 2 x guavas, 2 x mango, blueberries, raspberries, black berries and bananas. I’ve already cut up one whole melon and it’s in a box in the fridge so both myself and my daughter can help ourselves as we want some. My daughter (16 going on 17) lives on fruit! Always has done. Bet those poor boys only been get the odd grape. You never see them with apples or bananas. It’s really poor parenting on both her and Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"These are really really nice, but I got them for chris because they're 200 calories so I wouldn't eat them but they are really really nice"

What a bleeping sad old life. crappy ping food calorie controlled Chicken curry and prunes and Yogurt instead.
Between the prunes and the vast amount of protein her poor cleaner must have a field day cleaning the toilet.
I buy these, I put falafels and salad in them, with a yogurt dressing. A balanced meal I’d say 🤷🏻‍♀️

She feeds those boys a shocking diet..
Either all packet or Tinned stuff or low calorie fat free stuff.

I buy these, I put falafels and salad in them, with a yogurt dressing. A balanced meal I’d say 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally. That sounds lush!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.