Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails are looking suspiciously like she’s had a gel manicure...she’s not mentioned having her own lamp to do them before has she?!

Reactions: 6
All bran was her pregnancy craving?! Bollocks! I’m currently sat in bed eating a massive bowl of coco pops, thats more like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her nails are looking suspiciously like she’s had a gel manicure...she’s not mentioned having her own lamp to do them before has she?!
I believe there was a swipe up for one a few weeks back

Reactions: 13
Think she bought a lamp a few weeks back and of course did a swipe up because EVERYONE WAS ASKING........sure they were

Reactions: 13
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic etc etc it’s Gogglebox !!!!! not Googlebox 🤦‍♀️ you really are a twit arnt you. Also it’s Honour not Your Honour come on girl try harder

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have one of these pretty much every day. There's 9g of protein I'm surprised old fopps isn't creaming her pants over that protein hit 😂 seriously though how sad she won't eat one of these would probably fill her up more than the low calorie shite she eats. In the words of mazza I'll have to try the falafel idea out 💜

Edited to add we were talking about the flatbread she bought for Chris - doesn't make sense 😂
My son buys the fresh turkey burgers and puts them in his, she’s missing a protein hit because she’s so fucked up in the head from her disordered eating, to ever consider putting a load of healthy stuff into a 200cal flatbread 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
just watching it, have got vertigo with the camera swings and am already fed up of her being OBsessed and things having loads and loads and loads of protein in but the gem that is......"im so fussy with ham, it has to be smoked OR cooked" had me howling 😂 ffs does she think any other ham such as bavarian, honey roast or baked is raw???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’ll be controlling those boys food even when there teenagers they’ll just eat all they can out the house because it’s ‘bad’
50% of my shop is snacks and fruit for my teenagers god help her then

Reactions: 22
im now more convinced than ever she's thick.....she only buys double strength squash as she hates it weak......does she seriously not understand its just a case of using more of the non double concentrate if you like it stronger i.e DILUTE TO TASTE

• Haha
Reactions: 37
just watching it, have got vertigo with the camera swings and am already fed up of her being OBsessed and things having loads and loads and loads of protein in but the gem that is......"im so fussy with ham, it has to be smoked OR cooked" had me howling 😂 ffs does she think any other ham such as bavarian, honey roast or baked is raw???
She really is thick as mud

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i couldn’t work out if she looks at the calories in what she’s giving the boys? as when she spoke about cereal that Was clearly kids cereal she mentioned calories.
there’s nothing they have that’s full fat! 🤷‍♀️
id Rather give mine full fat stuff instead of low calorie stuff in My mind they dont need low fatfood or low calories they need full Fat and a good mix of foods. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
what a pile of tosh! All I heard was.....

lOads and lOads and lOads
im OB-SSessed, im OB-SSessed, im OB-SSessed
I lurve those, I lurve it, I lurve that
highly, highly, highly recommend those
only one HIN-drid calories or only two HIN-drid calories
protein protein protein protein protein protein protein protein protein protein protein protein protein

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG this marks and Spencer’s supermarket shopping is getting embarrassing now. She isn’t buying ANY of these items. It’s fraud!!!!

OMG this marks and Spencer’s supermarket shopping is getting embarrassing now. She isn’t buying ANY of these items. It’s fraud!!!!
What’s even more embarrassing, it’s out of date 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs to stop touching things that she isn’t buying!!! She just picking up everything!!

Reactions: 16
im now more convinced than ever she's thick.....she only buys double strength squash as she hates it weak......does she seriously not understand its just a case of using more of the non double concentrate if you like it stronger i.e DILUTE TO TASTE
Oh come on now, she has two, that’s TWO babies, give her a break, she’s very cleaver don’t you know. I mean this is the women who didn’t know she had to help her kids learn to sit up...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
off overs for lunch OMG just stop! It’s a meal for one and portions are small if you actually took it home and opened the box you’d know that but then again that would probably feed her for a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1. How much bleeping salt content - 70% and 99% !!!!!!! Seriously ...... she's a supposed 'foodie' 'healthy eater'

2. She did not buy these - is this what she does on her day off ? Goes round *insert supermarket* - this week M&S and take pics and then try and make our she's doing you a favour

3. LIKE, SAVE, SHARE .... bleeping sad sack desperado beggy beggy embarrassing idiot !!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.