Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's how the model wears it on the website ..
That blouse looks like a bank cashier uniform from the 80s. She already has a similar old lady style blouse. I just cannot get over the volume of new clothes buying! 😳 It’s so vulgar and excessive.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wish she'd stop tagging m+s she's not even buying their food she is posting in the store she's taken the photo at the till by the baskets where they have the hot cross buns 😡 . She probably went in an bought a boiled egg in a pot and Greek yogurt an went .. I love m+s food if she gets a deal with them I'll be livid 😂😑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she just go round marks and Spencer’s taking pictures of food? I wonder if she actually bought anything

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Did she just go round marks and Spencer’s taking pictures of food? I wonder if she actually bought anything
I was coming on to say that!! she’s struggling for content😂 she’s trying to move away from mummy blogging as she knows she gets too much stick.

Reactions: 15
Think fopps has just found M&S 🤣🤣🤣. I cringe at the sheer desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we should cut her some slack, she’s clearly hard up so has joined a Bon Jovi tribute band
“Woooah - living on boiled eggs a prayer”

B5ED010D-F2EB-4EAB-9969-4C8EBC24DD59.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Mini hot cross bun? What’s wrong with a full sized one 😢🙈 eat the hot cross bun and LIVE your life!! She really is tragic

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
so even if the #foppsfinds takes off.....why.....why.....why would you want it to? why would anyone want to be associated with that hashtag? it's tit! people should use it on things she actually needs to find like.....
spelling lessons
integrity
morals
common sense
business sense
empathy
her husbands pickle dick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The bleeping moron has just copied her post from yesterday for the hashtags. Who knew that hot cross buns were actually #lowcaloriecrisps #crisps #onionrings. Nikki Ryan #bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like this is her new job scanning supermarkets for great low calorie finds to share. How exciting! Is she really doing it for her followers or is she perhaps scraping the barrel for engagement... Hoping that she'll get to collaborate with one of them. So desperate it's embarrassing. She's not even buying the products or trying them herself!
#foppsfinds 🙄
#foppsfailures is better 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like this is her new job scanning supermarkets for great low calorie finds to share. How exciting! Is she really doing it for her followers or is she perhaps scraping the barrel for engagement... Hoping that she'll get to collaborate with one of them. So desperate it's embarrassing. She's not even buying the products or trying them herself!
#foppsfinds 🙄
#foppsfailures is better 👍
The thing is she could do this without leaving the house like Rachel who does Friday finds she often seems to do alot of them online and hasn't always tried them before filming

Reactions: 9
So in the middle of a pandemic it’s quite acceptable to walk around a supermarket, touch stuff that you have no intention of buying, photograph it, put it back and then pretend to all of your sheep that you have brought them?
I mean, where is the toasted hot cross bun with lashings of butter?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I reckon she actually hates that her content is food. I mean it’s not very glamorous is it? She probably wishes it was on being a mum but now the boys are older no brands will be interested really and jts not like she can pop out another baby to keep the views up.
fashion she gets stick when She collaborates With them and causes too much work from the company.
fitness brands aren’t thst bothered as she’s not mega fit and s never does live work outs or even work out vlogs most we see is her posing in the gym or picture of her feet walking.
low calorie food brands like her because they know shes got a lot of slimming worlders following her. She never gets any exciting food as she wouldn’t eat anything that wasn’t low calories or high protein. so M&S wouldn’t work with her.
even beauty she fluffed you because she was encouraging people to use brow stuff on their eye lashes and for people to spit on their lashes.
she takes It far too seriously 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.