Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the mother's comment ...

Hi Nicola those boots are fab I used to wear these years ago I didn't realise they were back in fashion I must dig mine out .. lovely top also you must take me to river island next time you go I haven't been before .. anyways take care m.mcdonnell xx

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She's definitely wanting to follow Twinset twit's footsteps and trying to get more of a calorie counting following too. Just waiting for her to announce she's a coach (for her unsustainable plan)!

Reactions: 17
Omg she wants to be Slimming world Jude or whatever her name is with those white boots! The sad thing though is Jude wants to be her now with the calorie counting/slimming world mixed messages!

Reactions: 12
Looks like the 'well known' SW accounts are slowly but surely moving away from SW. I personally think SW is great if you have a lot to lose but it's definitely not effective in the long run. If it was then why has Nikki and many others including myself moved on..? It messes with your head. Jeezo I remember when I had an extra slice of bread I was distraught because I had gone over my B allowance. It's a joke!

Reactions: 19
She defo wants to work with M & S and be the new Holly Willoughby. Let’s hope they do their research in her.
She’s getting more and more irritating as time goes on.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but what the duck is that outfit. The top is hideous, and the jeans & boots. Seriously if I wore that my husband would take the piss. The whole outfit is so outdated, I wonder if that’s how the model on RI website has styled it. Seriously the 80s called & what’s there boot & top back. So the top still has the tag on is that cus she got an 8 & 10 is wearing the ten so took a pic of the 8 or is just so she can send it back??

Reactions: 16
So she posts a reel, which she then deletes and posts as a story, about how she loves neutral colours at the minute. Then proceeds to post and do a swipe up for her new colourful blouse. I just cannot with this woman’s stupidity 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If only she looked at her boys like she looks at herself!

This evening she can’t believe how dark her hair is but this morning it was pretty light!

I’m sure she’s secretly twinned with my sister in law, same age, both complete narcissists, both love ‘solving people’s problems’ yet manage to turn everything back to themselves!

The only thing this absolute cretin is an expert at is being a bleeping failure at foodie fashion and fitness. #foppsfails #fopperfork #getforked #foppoff #foppyaself

• Haha
Market chic 🤣 fopperbollox prikki nikki Ryan is giving Whitney off Eastenders a run for her money in the chav stakes

• Haha
Those hooker boots :sick: btw Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Halloween is in October ... you're welcome ...I mean we wouldn't want you looking any more of a twit than you already do would we?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her bloody eyeliner 😫😫😫 I’ll admit I was still lining top and bottom till about a year ago but I realised how out of fashion it was therefore aging and I’ve moved away from it. Unless I do a proper Smokey night out look (which is never these days). Lining your eyes like that just looks so early 2000s!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My daughter has white boots similar to those..... she's 18 and to be fair she looks amazing in them ..... she wears them teamed with a 60's style trouser suit in a fabulous check print..... but .... like I say...... she's 18 !!!! Also, she would never, ever wear ripped jeans like them..... I personally think ripped jeans look cheap, nasty and chavvy !! Nothing classy about them at all..... Hmmmmm rather like Nicola !!

I do wish her sheeples would see through what a not very cleaver person she is and that her diet is anything but healthy and nutritious !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
People have moved onto CC because all the slimming clubs are shut and they don’t want to pay just to have a zoom call every week. SW have also increased their prices recently. I get that they probably lost a lot of money last year, but considering we are in lockdown so the groups can’t run as normal, charging more is a bit of a liberty.
I think they’ll all flock back to SW, WW etc once life goes back to normal. People don’t pay just to weigh every week, they can do that at home. They get weighed at group for accountability and they need the moral support.

Reactions: 13
Her bloody eyeliner 😫😫😫 I’ll admit I was still lining top and bottom till about a year ago but I realised how out of fashion it was therefore aging and I’ve moved away from it. Unless I do a proper Smokey night out look (which is never these days). Lining your eyes like that just looks so early 2000s!
I am clueless when it comes to makeup as I don’t usually wear much, maybe BB cream or a dusting of powder 😳 so I must admit I went back to look at Fopperholic Nikki Ryan’s latest post and took notes of ‘what not to wear’. I didn’t even notice her eyeliner until you mentioned it 🙈😂. Who knew I could actually learn something from her?! 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when she said she always wears a mask and gloves when she goes shopping? I see no gloves on her latest find of the century post. Prick.

Let’s all sit and wait for her to try and get an early vaccination now that Cyprus is going to allow Britons who have had both vaccinations travel there without restrictions from May 1st......she’d kill her granny to jump the queue so she can get hers first. How I’d laugh if she relies on having had both to travel but can’t get them done in time.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.