Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shows how manic she is. Writing posts and then getting 1 comment in 40 minutes which she can’t intelligently respond to so she just deletes. She’s batshit crazy.

Reactions: 22
A weight loss expert? She is a disgrace. She’s blooming dangerous and that is a very dangerous and narcissistic claim. Spending your life in a cycle of trying to lose the same few pounds over and over again, means you are so far from a “weight loss expert” that it’s not even funny.
This! She will 100% be the cause of people gaining weight with what she suggests people eat (tiny nutrion-less portions to make room for her addiction to junk snacks!) If she knew anything about nutrition she'd be embarrased calling herself a weightloss expert 🤦‍♀️ There is a huge study going on with gut health (not new, but emerging more and more) that it plays a huge part in weightgain and loss. If you eat lots veg and fibre the gut will then crave more of this as the good gut bacteria is thriving.. if you eat the tit she eats it's a leading cause of sugar cravings due to candida overgrowth, reducing the good bacteria, and the bad bacteria sends signals to your brain for more sugar. So what she eats f*cking hell she must crave sugar all the time. She knows nothing and should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 14
This! She will 100% be the cause of people gaining weight with what she suggests people eat (tiny nutrion-less portions to make room for her addiction to junk snacks!) If she knew anything about nutrition she'd be embarrased calling herself a weightloss expert 🤦‍♀️ There is a huge study going on with gut health (not new, but emerging more and more) that it plays a huge part in weightgain and loss. If you eat lots veg and fibre the gut will then crave more of this as the good gut bacteria is thriving.. if you eat the tit she eats it's a leading cause of sugar cravings due to candida overgrowth, reducing the good bacteria, and the bad bacteria sends signals to your brain for more sugar. So what she eats f*cking hell she must crave sugar all the time. She knows nothing and should be ashamed of herself.
A weightloss expert wouldn’t eat all the pre packaged and sweetener tit that she eats. The would eat healthy whole foods that are nutritious

Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ??! White boots!! Who ever wears white boots? Sick to death of her eyeing herself. Does she look good? No Fopperholic Nikki Ryan you look like a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
White boots, ripped jeans? You are 40 ffs!! Act your age and please if this is your job it’s a joke!!! Wish I could comment but have been blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ??! White boots!! Who ever wears white boots? Sick to death of her eyeing herself. Does she look good? No Fopperholic Nikki Ryan you look like a twit!
I thought she was off to a 70,s Zoom Party

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg for my birthday last year (I was 27) I wore a pair of white heeled ankle boots and even I felt a tad old for them but I was too pissed to care

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought #foppsfinds was for food? Now it’s clothes?! The fact that she’s changing her bio so much means it’s just not working for her. Another step away from SW.

Reactions: 20
Oh no, someone’s asked what size she has bought it in... get ready for a ‘size down’ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Assume the photo of the ugly top on the hanger is so we can all see the size is a single digit? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did...in the 80’s. And my nan worn tops like that around the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also her bio says she has ‘a love of parenting’ like surely she’s just a parent? Like a lot of us are. It’s not something you have a ‘a love of’ like you do fashion. It’s just something you are.

WHY does she keep posting things then deleting them? She’s so unprofessional! Clearly doesn’t plan or research her content at all.
Surely she means “A love of Nursery and Mad Mazza and anywhere else that will Parent her much longed for Boys for Her” ... eh Nikki Ryan Foodie :rolleyes: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being in a proper job and constantly having to ask what to do next...like a flipping temp 🤣
You say this, but I currently work with someone who has to have instructions written down for each lesson. The ironic part is they then writes notes on them to tell the teacher if the notes were any good 😶 they're the same pay grade as me and sometimes I lead lessons 😑

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG those 'shag me now' boots 🙈
Weightloss expert. Really Fopps?! So why are you restarting every week almost..? Because you're not! You need to study nutrition and how the body works properly - vitamins, healthy fats, proteins, carbohydrates, hydration, hormones, muscles, organs, anatomy, energy etc etc... Counting syns and major calorie deficits are a joke! Anyone can lose weight starving themselves. Anyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.