Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add every time she comes up with a hashtag she barely uses it & no body else does either, remember the one from November (lockdown 2.0) #naileditnovember. She also says she is going to do something or show something but never does, surely if this is your Job you would have a diary. I’m sure at one point she said she was gonna do summit every Sunday & I think that lasted like 2 weeks maybe
She is gaining followers because of those shout out chains she is in. There are plenty of people who will aimlessly follow a new account because some they follow has shouted them out,
thats so true, did she ever come back to the woman on YouTube who asked her for her 3 goals or whatever crap it was she was spouting at new year? Or do the live she talked about? Nope!

Reactions: 15
She is 21 followers off 158k, yet still begging for likes and saves and absolutely piss poor engagement on her posts.
How are those sex bots working for you Nicola Ryan 🤣🤣
Does anyone remember her follower Spicerandy? He requested to follow me on Instagram (my profile is private). I swiftly hit the block button!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve reported a few of her new followers as they are bots. I know they are bots because I also watch hate another instabegger who’s followers has shot up this week. She and Nikki have the same recent followers and the account contents are totally different. 🧐
If I went shopping with my other half and starting taking pics of food, uploaded them onto insta with #foppsfinds, he would disown my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she’s buzzing she’s gained so many followers, sad life chasing the likes from strangers

Reactions: 15
I’ve reported a few of her new followers as they are bots. I know they are bots because I also watch hate another instabegger who’s followers has shot up this week. She and Nikki have the same recent followers and the account contents are totally different. 🧐
If I went shopping with my other half and starting taking pics of food, uploaded them onto insta with #foppsfinds, he would disown my arse!
Good I report them too when I can be arsed 🤣 it's becoming so easy to spot them they stick out like a sore thumb in her list! I'd be amazed if she has 10k of genuine followers, I bet the rest are bought, redundant accounts or hate follows 😆

Reactions: 16
Nikki Ryan fopperholic definitely buys loads of followers and bots! What’s the point in buying them?

Reactions: 14
Someone has had another bio update..

tell me NIKKI Foodie fashion fitness...

what qualifications do you have to call yourself a weight loss expert?
D4715454-2B08-4A14-B019-6F5901164269.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes!!!! It's favourite book and as everything is about her it's perfect for the boys!! Wonder if Nikki Ryan has seen the film on Netflix based on the secret?? She must have done as she completed Netflix ages ago!!! 😂😂😂
I listened to the author of The Secret on Happy Place podcast. Nutter. I have to say fearne cotton has kinda gone down in my estimation taking on the bullshit this woman was speaking about death and how we instantly reincarnate after we die.

Reactions: 14
She's trying to do to many things be a foodie, weight loss expert fashion posts a d parenting none of which she does well. Stick to one thing and it might just be better

Reactions: 12
Someone’s told her they’d like her to do a post on shopping her wardrobe. Problem is nikki can’t find hers, it’s buried under the ironing pile....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was half expecting her to put a size 8 filter on her online shopping browse reel. Almost feel disappointed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep update her bio it’s so unprofessional! She just trying to get as much in there as she can so she can beg to more companies, jack of all trades master on non springs to mind

• Heart
Christ what’s she doing now she’s showing us websites 😂 come on foops anyone can online and scroll through a website

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The h&m post was deleted as soon as someone suggested to do a shop from her own wardrobe.. how strange she has to then move it to her stories where people can’t comment.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone has had another bio update..

tell me NIKKI Foodie fashion fitness...

what qualifications do you have to call yourself a weight loss expert? View attachment 466886
A weight loss expert? She is a disgrace. She’s blooming dangerous and that is a very dangerous and narcissistic claim. Spending your life in a cycle of trying to lose the same few pounds over and over again, means you are so far from a “weight loss expert” that it’s not even funny.

Also her bio says she has ‘a love of parenting’ like surely she’s just a parent? Like a lot of us are. It’s not something you have a ‘a love of’ like you do fashion. It’s just something you are.

WHY does she keep posting things then deleting them? She’s so unprofessional! Clearly doesn’t plan or research her content at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.