Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is random but it’s world book day today and my daughter has gone to nursery dressed up. The boys are in nursery today so I’m surprised she hasn’t shown them dressed up. Saying that I can just imagine those poor boys being the only ones not dressed up in there today. Also zoom call for work...... mmmm ok I think someone’s just trying to justify the boys being in nursery 🙃

Can you dress up kids as your fav Love Island or Netflix programme ? 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is 21 followers off 158k, yet still begging for likes and saves and absolutely piss poor engagement on her posts.
How are those sex bots working for you Nicola Ryan 🤣🤣
She's done another arse lick so will no doubt get one in return which will then push her numbers into 158K...... they are all as bad as each other.....

Her numbers have gone up and down massively this week - one day I'm sure it went up 200 followers then down then back up !

Reactions: 11
A zoom call for work :ROFLMAO: you phoning Tesco for a parking spot again Fopps so you can film the clothing section as a ‘job’

she’s done 3 paid ads since December, Iceland, the CBD stuff and Matalan. She’s been on social media for years and she’s STILL asking people for content ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck me, she’s really tit at this, isn’t she?! Why has she continuously got to ask what content people want. I don’t think I’ve seen any other influencer do this. It’s so obvious work has dried up.
It’s doesn’t matter what people want, she’s tit at everything she does.
I saw some cereal she was sent the other day and she literally did a quick story zooming her camera across the different boxes with no sound. Where is the follow up on how the cereal tasted, what it actually looks like, syns/calories etc! I don’t think she gets sent much now, just her grenade bars

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A zoom call for work :ROFLMAO: you phoning Tesco for a parking spot again Fopps so you can film the clothing section as a ‘job’

she’s done 3 paid ads since December, Iceland, the CBD stuff and Matalan. She’s been on social media for years and she’s STILL asking people for content ideas
I'm sure she would have applied for a self employment government grant during Covid, and that means you need to show your tax returns from 2018 & 2019 (I believe) so she will have gotten quite a lot as she did better back then, so this years failures won't have hit her bank balance yet.

Reactions: 14
She's done another arse lick so will no doubt get one in return which will then push her numbers into 158K...... they are all as bad as each other.....

Her numbers have gone up and down massively this week - one day I'm sure it went up 200 followers then down then back up !
She is at 158k 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hate when people i follow on SM ask what content their followers want to see! Your a content creator it’s your job to come up with ideas. That’s like me going to work & asking my boss every day what she wants me to do, I no my job so already no what is expected. Her asking is just to try to increase engagement and an excuse to buy more clothes. She says she is into fashion but all she wears is horrible loungewear, sweatshirts with her sweaty Betty leggings or the same gym wear even though she has got stuff from fabletics that we haven’t seen since. Plus everything g she buys lately is from something she has seen someone else wear on insta or she is constantly saying I just got this & now it’s in the sale, it’s going in the sale as she has a rubbish eye for what’s trending

Reactions: 24
Imagine being in a proper job and constantly having to ask what to do next...like a flipping temp 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine being in a proper job and constantly having to ask what to do next...like a flipping temp 🤣
Even our temps don't do that because we employ ones who are cleaver enough to just get on with the fecking task in hand - tbf even my 18 year old daughter has more about her than Nicola ! You know, doing a real job, in the real world and being promoted already !!!

Reactions: 15
I'll tell you Nikki Ryan what content you should show; Less fast fashion, stop the staged rubbish with the boys, show meals that look more substantial than a snack, decide if you are cc, sw or whatever and stick to it. Stop flogging the 3stone lost in 3 months (especially as we know that's not true) shite, it's BORING!!!!....The list could go on.......

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'll tell you Nikki Ryan what content you should show; Less fast fashion, stop the staged rubbish with the boys, show meals that look more substantial than a snack, decide if you are cc, sw or whatever and stick to it. Stop flogging the 3stone lost in 3 months (especially as we know that's not true) shite, it's BORING!!!!....The list could go on.......
Don't give her too many ideas or you will have to pop an invoice through her letterbox for your consultancy advice ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone else get HIGHLY irritated by her use of the word 'tons'..... it bugs the tit out of me.... 'I have tons of videos on YT' 'I eat tons of fruit and veg' (really?!)........ listen Nicola all you do is spout TONS of bullshit........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
is she really trying to make #foppsfinds a thing? because she showed some pizzas and crisps that loads of people were aware of anyway? I thought she'd already scraped the bottom of every barrel going but seems she found another layer :rolleyes: #fuckofffopps #dersperatefopps #fopperknobber
She’s turned the barrel upside down and is now scraping the tit off the bottom 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17

when she hits 160k I bet she will do a balloon arch and celebrate thanking everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
when she hits 160k I bet she will do a balloon arch and celebrate thanking everyone
She’s gone from staying at around 152k for years and regularly losing followers to 158k in a matter of months despite no apparent reason for gaining followers. And unlike other influencers who notice they’ve had a big jump in numbers and say hello to new followers and do a quick re introduction post, Fopps has ignored it. Which makes me even more positive she’s mostly buying bots to boost her numbers.

Reactions: 19
Just to add every time she comes up with a hashtag she barely uses it & no body else does either, remember the one from November (lockdown 2.0) #naileditnovember. She also says she is going to do something or show something but never does, surely if this is your Job you would have a diary. I’m sure at one point she said she was gonna do summit every Sunday & I think that lasted like 2 weeks maybe
She is gaining followers because of those shout out chains she is in. There are plenty of people who will aimlessly follow a new account because some they follow has shouted them out,

Reactions: 13
She’s gone from staying at around 152k for years and regularly losing followers to 158k in a matter of months despite no apparent reason for gaining followers. And unlike other influencers who notice they’ve had a big jump in numbers and say hello to new followers and do a quick re introduction post, Fopps has ignored it. Which makes me even more positive she’s mostly buying bots to boost her numbers.
Watch her do a thank you and up date ...... 'Hi my name is Nikki Ryan and I lost 3 stone in 3 months on SW and now I pimp my kids out , starve myself and beg more than a homeless person on the streets of London' ..... Welcome to my sex bots !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.