Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The food around their faces looks better than when I apply a face mask. Who is she trying to kid! 😂
Been quiet this week hasn’t she? I bet she’s been round M. McDonnell's, whilst the garage is being done.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As if it would be all round their mouths but the chairs are pristine!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really wonder how she funds her lifestyle of spend spend spend. Does she get paid for each post she puts on insta?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Seriously save her hashtag #foppsfinds more like where’s Wally. You are a joke Nikki Ryan Fopperholic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘SAVE, SHARE, LiKE AND TAG A FRIEND’ before it’s even 8am. For some crisps 😂 The desperation is seeping through my phone.
Give it up NIKKI | FOODIE FASHION

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
O MY EFFIJG GOD! This 20 year old wannabe really is desperate for people to interact with her page! She’s dated, fake, copies others and is just nasty.......she needs to get herself a real job 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The bag of french fries is 18g, the bag of onion rings is 30g. Not sure what she is trying to prove (other than a desperate beg for a collab). The size difference is obvious because one bag is more than double the weight of the other???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She probably didn’t even buy those crisps or the pizza the other day. She always takes pics of her foodie fashion when she gets home, but these are taken in the store.
You know how at the moment we all dash into a supermarket, get what we need and straight back out again? Well Bill Bailey here thinks she’ll hang around for a bit snapping away with her phone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m getting ready for work (A REAL JOB Nikki Ryan Fopperholic) but I just had to come on and comment about her desperation to be posting about bleeping onion rings at 8o’clock in the bleeping morning. But quite a few of you beat me to it 😍😍
What really gets me is the sheer unadulterated stupidity of her sheeples 😳 OMG this is why I follow you, for these great finds!!!! I mean seriously have they never been in the crisp aisle of a bleeping supermarket 😡 Why are there so many idiots who enable the horror that is Nikki Ryan Fopperholic.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Healthy fats my arse! Who’s she trying to kid, I’ve never seen her eat Avocado or a handful of nuts, oily fish anything like that, she’s a joke and has been said many times knows nothing about food or nutrition.

Reactions: 18
Someone had posted about those onion rings being low syn/calorie (whatever Trevor :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) ages ago...... her sheeples are a bleeping embarrassment.... this is not a 'great find'..... so much for living a healthy life style.... (not saying you can't have crisps but she is supposedly such a health guru 😂😂) any decent PT I would assume wouldn't be suggesting you eat crisps especially not a big bag! Look at the 'red' on the package with the calories/etc..... not really a healthy snack for such a foodie are they Nicola? Time she did a bit of grow the duck up..... LIKE.... SAVE.... SHARE ....it's cringeworthy it really is !

Attachments

• Haha
I’m so glad Fopps worked out what the calories would be for half the bag as I’d be baffled otherwise. She’s so cleaver.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
is she really trying to make #foppsfinds a thing? because she showed some pizzas and crisps that loads of people were aware of anyway? I thought she'd already scraped the bottom of every barrel going but seems she found another layer :rolleyes: #fuckofffopps #dersperatefopps #fopperknobber

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is 21 followers off 158k, yet still begging for likes and saves and absolutely piss poor engagement on her posts.
How are those sex bots working for you Nicola Ryan 🤣🤣

• Haha
She said she has LOADS of WW followers yet never tag’s them. I think her diet is worse since she’s been calorie counting. Her recipes were tit on SW, but at least she mainly cooked from scratch. Everything is now out of a packet, she’s just a walking salt pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know this is random but it’s world book day today and my daughter has gone to nursery dressed up. The boys are in nursery today so I’m surprised she hasn’t shown them dressed up. Saying that I can just imagine those poor boys being the only ones not dressed up in there today. Also zoom call for work...... mmmm ok I think someone’s just trying to justify the boys being in nursery 🙃

Reactions: 16
I know this is random but it’s world book day today and my daughter has gone to nursery dressed up. The boys are in nursery today so I’m surprised she hasn’t shown them dressed up. Saying that I can just imagine those poor boys being the only ones not dressed up in there today. Also zoom call for work...... mmmm ok I think someone’s just trying to justify the boys being in nursery 🙃
She’ll dress them up as The Secret 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is she going in to supermarkets and clearly picking up things and touching them that she doesn’t buy. We are in a pandemic for duck sake.
I wouldhonestly be embarrassed to tag a friend in a post about crisps, no one is stupid we can work out calories on a packet of crisps

Reactions: 15
She’ll dress them up as The Secret 🤣
Yes!!!! It's favourite book and as everything is about her it's perfect for the boys!! Wonder if Nikki Ryan has seen the film on Netflix based on the secret?? She must have done as she completed Netflix ages ago!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.