Fopperholic #69 Mirrors, mirrors everywhere, which of my faces shall I share?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she left but everyone at Slimming World knows that she was sacked that is where the news came from. As part of her contract with them she wasn't allowed to advertise things on SM but as we all know Nikki Ryan Fopperholic thinks she is above the law despite having a contract so after several repeated warnings she was told to go...all the consultants were glad to see the back of her. A consultant told me and I took great pleasure in telling Tattle. But also there are consultants on here who have agreed that she was warned.

So basically her and chris' have both been sacked for being twats in the last few years.
Thanks so much for taking the time to answer.

I went a SW group in the next town to one of hers and she was like the holy grail!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh wow Chris photo is an eye open. She looks totally different!! She’s such a fraudster!!!

Reactions: 17
Bloody hell! She’s so damaging to people. She looks like a different person!!

Fopps, course you didn’t eat the whole pizza!

Oh wow Chris photo is an eye open. She looks totally different!! She’s such a fraudster!!!
Just goes to show not getting any healthy fats in your diet for 20 years and eating artificial sugar doesn't do the skin any good, and this is a woman who spends a fortune on skincare and botox!

She looks better in Chris’s photo. And I notice she shopped herself but didn’t bother shopping Chris on her photo, selfish mare 🤣 left him with the crows feet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine the shrieking going on in that house tonight? ‘Chris how dare you put an unfiltered photo of me on the Gram! People will actually see what I really look like for once!’ 🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree with you apart from her teeth I thought she looked soo much better in the 2nd picture.
Also that lip colour looks tit and so dated. I used to work with women years ago who wore that colour and joked they were “clinging in to me youth! Was stunning in the 80’s!” 🤣

Just came on to say the same 😲 That snaggle tooth somehow escaped the brace 🤣
She needed something stronger than invisi! I went for invisi and ended up with a full brace but the results are worth it. X

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh wow the difference in those pics 😬 Chris is defo gonna be in the dog house!! She can’t even deny altering those! That is NOT just a pre set. She’s full on smoothed out her whole Face!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.