Fopperholic #69 Mirrors, mirrors everywhere, which of my faces shall I share?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is up to 157k followers? She was under 155 a month ago, and her engagement rate is still under 1%. She is obviously a fan of sex bots 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So she is up to 157k followers? She was under 155 a month ago, and her engagement rate is still under 1%. She is obviously a fan of sex bots 😂😂
all those smoke blowing on each others accounts from her other Insta Hun's but still her engagement is shocking - none of her food posts for months have got over 100 comments (including her own!!!) and even her fitness type ones are poor.... the boys are her biggest comment/like but like you say for that many followers she should be having far more !

She's just a desperate old has been so so wanting to be down with the cool mums !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
all those smoke blowing on each others accounts from her other Insta Hun's but still her engagement is shocking - none of her food posts for months have got over 100 comments (including her own!!!) and even her fitness type ones are poor.... the boys are her biggest comment/like but like you say for that many followers she should be having far more !

She's just a desperate old has been so so wanting to be down with the cool mums !!!
What is she going to do as the boys get older and dare I say it less cute/interesting? She might have to whip out that fertilised egg her mum wanted her to use praying it was a girl x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
7F221A69-E5EB-40C8-98D6-6E7A527E6B54.jpeg
Did Fopperholic Nikki Ryan forget to log out of this account before replying.
oh and “there” 😡

If it is genuinely her mum how embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Is it you @Ellsbells123 who knows how to share the stats of when the numbers rise/fall - cos over 2K almost 3K follows in a matter of weeks is most odd especially as no extra likes/comments !!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like the boys are still in nappies. But they took to potty training so well!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

wow you are right. i thought you had meant 100 per post...but you mean collectively. Nikki Ryan Fopperholic...how does this not make you realise that your food is tit and inspirational to nobody

Reactions: 18
Tell me again why those boys have to go to non essential nursery during a pandemic for her to do 'work' when over 50% of her 'work' exploits them?

I also noted an increase of Chris having to play the doting husband since I commented that they probably spend the evenings in different rooms not speaking to each other. But she doesn't read here do you Nikki Ryan/Fopperholic/Foppsfashion/Foppsmum/Deuxboys... whichever account you're logged in under.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tell me again why those boys have to go to non essential nursery during a pandemic for her to do 'work' when over 50% of her 'work' exploits them?

I also noted an increase of Chris having to play the doting husband since I commented that they probably spend the evenings in different rooms not speaking to each other. But she doesn't read here do you Nikki Ryan/Fopperholic/Foppsfashion/Foppsmum/Deuxboys... whichever account you're logged in under.
So she sends the boys to nursery where the above shows that recent content they make up 44% plus Chris filmed the last clip of “twin towers” not her! So where was she? Probably on an non essential food shop to buy lounge wear x

• Haha
Reactions: 20

She hasn't posted any 'brand' work to her grid since 16th December so nearly 2 months ago, which was the Iceland ad, which also featured the boys. The only other thing I can recall is the Fabletics stuff which she posted to stories and Youtube, and the CBD stuff, which could have been recorded any time, evenings or weekends. Everything else is just food she puts on her rug to take a pic of, reels of the boys performing, and her eye bleeping herself. How she can call this a part time job and justify childcare 2+ days a week is beyond me!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.