Fopperholic #69 Mirrors, mirrors everywhere, which of my faces shall I share?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need a desk?
Where is she going to put it? In front of the oven in the living room?
Why does she eat so much packet ready made food?
So many questions on a Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she need a desk?
Where is she going to put it? In front of the oven in the living room?
Why does she eat so much packet ready made food?
So many questions on a Sunday.

Because they NEED an office away from the actual house so they are converting the garage !! FFS a 4 bed detached house with 2 kids ...... and the NEED more space ? REALLY ???? REALLY NICOLA DO YOU ?? You can't really call what you do work so how the duck you can justify that is beyond me...... She really does have delusions of grandeur ........ Hopefully the boys might get their own bedroom each now if they are giving up the house office space that Chris has ? God forbid she should lose her 'play room'.... I bleeping detest this spoilt brat of a woman/child with a passion..... she's everything that is wrong with society...... she is like a modern day begger...... !! And yeah you look like you're having a stressful day done up like a dogs bleeping dinner with a full face of make up and filters........ !!!! Pathetic witch ......

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I know I’ve said this before but it really irritates me that her captions don’t match what she’s saying! The whole point is so people who can’t hear you know what you’re saying, not just as a way to add more crap!!

Reactions: 22
Yeah you look totally stressed Nikki 🙄
Were you shouting at the boys because they interrupted your daily beauty regime??
Looks like a lot of effort for a Sunday in lockdown. Pink clothes, full face of makeup, hair up etc... How can she be bothered 🙄
Take a day off!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But they have an office downstairs already that house came with an office as I remember her saying it was great feature as meant they didn’t lose a bedroom.

they must live on so much credit and No Nicola I am not jealous! I have more than you’ll ever have. I have a career that I’ve worked dam hard for, I have a nearly 3 year old that is happy and loving and gives me cuddles and love without being asked or filmed. I have investments in order to provide a future for my son as his dad lives one salary to the next so I’ve planned on him not being able to provide for him and not contributing to me for him

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she stressed because they are trying to decorate and the boys are getting in the way?? They spent 2 days at nursery last week....rather than shopping and sitting on your phone, how’s about just getting stuck in and getting it done??? My husband decorated our room, in 2 days, whilst I was in hospital. He stripped everything back, painted, laid new carpet and built new furniture, on his own whilst working a real job and caring for our daughter!!!! They are pathetic the pair of them!!

• Heart
Has she really just said it’s been a year since they’ve done anything on the house? Didn’t she have an extension last summer?

Anyway, let me check I’ve got this right? So she has:

A gym in her living room
An oven in her dining room
A play room
A bedroom with an en-suite
A guest room (even though I’ve never known her to have guests and she just uses it pile her clothes in)
Her 2 much longed for boys sharing a box room with no toys in it, that they’re locked into for 14 hours out of 24.

Now she’s kicking Chris into the garage. What’s happened to his office? Why can’t his desk move with him?

The woman is bonkers, utterly utterly bonkers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
We’ve literally just made a desk very similar using a 3 meter worktop, pieces of wood to secure and metal legs. Cost a fraction of the price and was decided on & built within 48 hours. Why not DIY it? Oh yeah coz she will want it gifted 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She said something about having to make a decision on which shade of grey before Tuesday - guaranteed someone is coming in to do the decorating for them - maybe Pa Fopps.... why the hell can't 2 40 year olds who send their kids to nursery 2 days a week and have flexible working hours not doing it themselves ? - how are they not capable of decorating an average size bedroom ? She was making noises about a new bed too - is there no depths to her begging ? Lazy, pretentious, bleeping arseholes........ we've never got anyone in to decorate.... my husband has always done it and built furniture etc..... even my 2 sons who are 20 & 25 can build up IKEA flat pack stuff....... they really are pathetic..... how they manage in day to day life is beyond me it really is !!!

• Heart
She said something about having to make a decision on which shade of grey before Tuesday - guaranteed someone is coming in to do the decorating for them - maybe Pa Fopps.... why the hell can't 2 40 year olds who send their kids to nursery 2 days a week and have flexible working hours not doing it themselves ? - how are they not capable of decorating an average size bedroom ? She was making noises about a new bed too - is there no depths to her begging ? Lazy, pretentious, bleeping arseholes........ we've never got anyone in to decorate.... my husband has always done it and built furniture etc..... even my 2 sons who are 20 & 25 can build up IKEA flat pack stuff....... they really are pathetic..... how they manage in day to day life is beyond me it really is !!!
I noticed she said something about having to decide on paint colour by Tuesday. I didn’t think decorating was allowed at the minute? Only tradesmen that are doing essential maintenance? Her dad has to come round and do everything for them, they’re clearly incapable of doing much themselves. Though judging by the shitshow they made of the extension maybe it’s better they’re letting other people do the work.

Reactions: 13
Decorating is allowed - we had one in recently.

The trades industry is actually struggling to keep up with demand as people are spending money on their houses rather than holidays etc....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I noticed she said something about having to decide on paint colour by Tuesday. I didn’t think decorating was allowed at the minute? Only tradesmen that are doing essential maintenance? Her dad has to come round and do everything for them, they’re clearly incapable of doing much themselves. Though judging by the shitshow they made of the extension maybe it’s better they’re letting other people do the work.
Yeah decorators are allowed to work - my son is a decorator... and like @Doingitforthegram says people are spending more on home at the moment than holiday (those that can afford to obviously)..... we are doing bits to our house instead of a holiday (but then we've been fortunate to have both worked full time throughout the pandemic)....

Reactions: 9
So is she chucking Chris in the garage 😂😂such hard times for them. Yet more money for renovations. 100% sure they live on credit cards

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion #70 beggafopperholic us my name, lost 3 stones in 3months, cc, starving myself and I just Love love love myself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.