Fopperholic #69 Mirrors, mirrors everywhere, which of my faces shall I share?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What insta did he put photo on?x
it was on his Chrisryangolf one, think I saw it just before the 24 hours that stories stay on for was up as it’s gone now. Fopps was probably hoping none of us would see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think I could walk past the woman and not recognise her...no photo looks the same!
You would, look for the person standing out like a sore thumb at the park/nursery drop off. Literally like someone with so much make up on they must be on a night out/about to go on camera only they aren't! And.... like the chav trying to be 10 years younger....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was a bit like her. I was a chubby student. A size 12/14. But felt fat. Then I left uni ( after graduation!) So not that alike!) I lost weight. Mad diet. Got down to 8 stone. Am 5’6 stayed like that about 30 years. Now I’ve all sorts of health issues. All to do with digestion. Basically I’ve starved myself. I wish I could tell her what’s in store. She’s really doing herself no favours. Thin isn’t always healthy. If I’d stayed a size 14 I’d be ok now.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This pizza is the newest SW craze, all the cult accounts are swarming it and it’s bleeping pathetic. Crying and frothing over a 500 cal “pizza” but then they’ll eat 1000 cal fakeaways cos they’re FrEe.

Floppydick will eat a protein bar with 250 calories no issues cos it’s a ProTeiN hit. They’re all mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Asking for good quality bedding recommendations. Finally getting rid of that horrific black one. Begging for a freebie. Just go buy a new bloody set. It’s not hard. Supermarkets do nice bedding at reasonable price and you can buy a couple of sets. Or order on line. Nikki Ryan you are desperate.

Reactions: 22
Ha I saw the bedding post so clearly she reads here now she’s changing her bed. She’s 40 years old and has no idea where to get decent bedding I find that absolute mind boggling

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Asking for good quality bedding recommendations. Finally getting rid of that horrific black one. Begging for a freebie. Just go buy a new bloody set. It’s not hard. Supermarkets do nice bedding at reasonable price and you can buy a couple of sets. Or order on line. Nikki Ryan you are desperate.
Bedding is personal taste ... she's so transparent... begging for bedding... it's not
expensive!! I got a gorgeous set off Amazon and one from Dunelm recently.... sounds like she's finally ditching the tacky black nylon shite 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
New bedding 🙄 With or without diamantes Fopps?
Best bedding is from IKEA. Plain white, great quality, great to wash. The end. It's not complicated. Stop begging!

Reactions: 17
It's the fact she's asked for 'high quality'.... nothing high quality about you Nicola... queen of tacky 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just shows how clueless she is about the pandemic that she has no idea all desks will have a long waiting time as so many people are buying desks to work from home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just shows how clueless she is about the pandemic that she has no idea all desks will have a long waiting time as so many people are buying desks to work from home 🙄
6 weeks for a bespoke desk during a pandemic isn’t bad to be fair🙄 princess fopps can’t wait obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God Nichola Ryan Nikki Ryan Fopperholic we are in full beggy mode this morning anything else you want ? Just get it over with !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The desk and bedding will pay for itself after she puts a swipe up/ aff link after her gullible followers do all the searching for her. Seriously if you don’t know where to buy bedding from at 40 years of age there’s no hope for you

Is she ever happy?? Always upgrading, always spending.
She definitely needs new bedding 🤢 but a new desk...? Really?
I think she reads here. Looks like she's ditching the chavtastic decor and accessories slowly but surely.
My personal taste but every wall in my house is brilliant white. Wooden floors with rugs. Keep it simple Fopps. I'm a plain Jayne but it's easy to clean and feels nice to live in.
😉

• Heart
She really doesn’t understand waiting for anything does she!

Her attitude reminds me so much of my ex-husband can’t wait always needs to have the next best thing and has to have it yesterday!

12 body transformation 😂. This response is the biggest load of waffle ever. So she’s part calorie counting part doing SW? What a load of nonsense. I actually feel sorry for her if half a shop bought pizza is the nicest one she’s ever had, but then this is the person who took a boiled egg to a hen party to stop herself from eating a real one!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Of course the paint was going to be grey......😴😴😴 she does know that other colours do exist??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
12 body transformation 😂. This response is the biggest load of waffle ever. So she’s part calorie counting part doing SW? What a load of nonsense. I actually feel sorry for her if half a shop bought pizza is the nicest one she’s ever had, but then this is the person who took a boiled egg to a hen party to stop herself from eating a real one!
Argh she is so full of tit! Anyone with any basic knowledge in nutrition would not be touching or recommending Slimming world, and she would also be eating a lot more whole foods and full-fat items instead of 0%, artificial tit from packets. That stuff just makes your cravings worse and then you binge! And the full-fat, less processed foods keep you fuller and make you crave less sugar, surely she knows this, after 20 years? I cannot stand this woman, she shouldn't be offering out this advice with her fake expert knowledge, she doesn't have a clue what she's talking about! Her opinion of herself is so high that she thinks she is an expert in all things.

• Heart
In layman's terms this is a summarised version of Nicola's weightloss journey...
"I can lose more weight calorie counting so I don't really do SW anymore. Unfortunately I built my IG followers because of SW so of course I need to kid on I'm still interested. l'm now also passionate about lifting weights to get lean, none on this 'body magic' crap"
Admit it! 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.