Fopperholic #69 Mirrors, mirrors everywhere, which of my faces shall I share?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've literally never known anyone be so embarrassed by their children that they have to filter every photo like Nikki Ryan Fopperholic.

Those poor boys are not good enough in her eyes so she has to basically change the way they look. Just awful.

If that isn't the reason Nikki Ryan Fopperholic filters her pics of her children then what is the real reason?

Go on tell us Nikki Ryan Fopperholic. Would love to hear your explanation. It will probably be the video with the most engagement you have had in years.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This women confuses me so much. She has a 4 bedroom house that also has an office so why does she then need to turn half the garage into another office? Now is the garage getting fully converted into another room so no garage door? What is the other half of the garage gonna be? It doesn’t look like she gets that much work that she needs any more space. I’m guessing Chris wants an external office so that she stops interrupting him & palming the kids of to him when he is trying to work & bring money into the household. Surely you tube & swipe ups isn’t generating enough of an income for what she spends? Or does the money she earn purely go on her obsession with buying new clothes & Chris pays for everything else including everything for the boys. I would actually find a you tube of how they deal with finances/budgets now she is a SAHM/“working” part time. We have turned the back of our garage into a home gym for me as the gyms are shut & what I would have spend each month has gone towards it so within 10 months it will have paid for itself & after that I will be saving money plus I no longer waste time driving to the gym or petrol or parking charges. If she explained things like this I’m sure people would find it interesting
The other half of the garage is going to be converted to storage for all her clothes, in particular all her bleeping loungewear.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she'll put a dishwasher and an ironing board in her new office
I forgot about the ironing 😐 Maybe the garage will be half office and half ironing mountain. I correct myself because she doesn’t actually need clothes storage - she wears everything without washing first then it makes it way to the ironing room 🤣

As for a dishwasher - do they really need one? Ratboy and the children get given so little food they probably lick the plates clean then lick her plate too! Job done 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she'll put a dishwasher and an ironing board in her new office
why dosent she just put a length of worktop across the pair of learning towers she got gifted for free ( so the boy's🙊 could help her in the kitchen) shes never uses them either.....her begging for a new desk is about as shameless as you can get....Beggarholic!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why dosent she just put a length of worktop across the pair of learning towers she got gifted for free ( so the boy's🙊 could help her in the kitchen) shes never uses them either.....her begging for a new desk is about as shameless as you can get....Beggarholic!
I remember once I created an Insta account called Beggy Mitchell, clicked to follow her and within 20 seconds MAX I was blocked 😲
What’s that game show where they say “fastest finger first”? Now there’s something she’d be very good at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember once I created an Insta account called Beggy Mitchell, clicked to follow her and within 20 seconds MAX I was blocked 😲
What’s that game show where they say “fastest finger first”? Now there’s something she’d be very good at 🤣
Who wants to be a millionaire.

Not sure she is cleaver enough to work out the answers 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never put filters on my kids unless we’re doing a silly one like dog ears or hearts round our heads. You know why? Because my kids are gorgeous just the way they are. At least I have proper real photos to look back on, Nikki will just have weird filtered pictures of the boys that barely look like them...to be fair doubt she’d keep the photos anyway, she needs all her storage for her own photos

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.