Fopperholic #69 Mirrors, mirrors everywhere, which of my faces shall I share?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 445941
So Fopps states she’s been in the health and wellness industry for 20 years. Why is she acting like this is a “discovery”?!?! Just an FYI but Mars ice creams were released in May 1989! You muppet! 🤣
It's the answers below that gets me 🙄 so you don't want me to reply whether I prefer a Mars ice cream or a yogurt (that is a tough one thanks for asking the big questions Nikki Ryan Fopperholic) and attach it to a carrier pigeon?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she has posted a snapshot of her MFP & it said her aim is 1600 calories but yeah if she is in a deficit everyday it goes to show that her body isn’t naturally a size 8/xs. I also just don’t get what she does with her days as she doesn’t seem to be doing any paid ad work she literally must just spend hour policing her SM accounts

I’m sure she has posted a snapshot of her MFP & it said her aim is 1600 calories but yeah if she is in a deficit everyday it goes to show that her body isn’t naturally a size 8/xs. I also just don’t get what she does with her days as she doesn’t seem to be doing any paid ad work she literally must just spend hour policing her SM accounts
Yes, which makes one wonder what on earth her precious boy’s 😉 are doing while she’s replying to every single bleeping comment on her posts? No doubt glued to the TV, poor sods ☹☹

• Sad
Yes coming to think of it she's not put out any of her 'creative' paid ads recently. Maybe she hasn't been offered any?? Or she's busy in the office writing her novel?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's certainly not exercising, washing, cleaning or generally getting her hands dirty. Maybe she spends all day in her play room mixing lipsticks

• Haha
I still don't understand why she is still on channel mum because she used to follow the rules and point sponsorships and ads to channel mum now she tells them to email her direct so Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is either getting dumped by channel mum or she just has no regard to the terms of contract with them...just like with Slimming World. She has specifically changed her website to remove the channel mum email address

‘There’ selling fast are they Fopps?

Someone send her a swipe up for a dictionary please.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've worked out that on average she's eating about 1400 calories a day. Add to that 10000 steps then a further workout where she's probably burning about 300 to 400 calories. I'm sorry but if I did this I'd be a size 4. This is why her normal size is probably around a 12/14. For her to maintain this 'Size 8/XS' takes hard work, everyday! She's determined and very rigid I'll give her that but life is for living so it's quite sad really. BTY she doesn't look like a typical size 8 to me, more like a bigish 10. Who knows?
I agree. People who see her out and about say she looks a 10/12 which is still small because of how tall she is, but not good enough for prikki 🙄She's probably starved herself for so many years that she's damaged her metabolism. So she has to fight tooth and nail to stay a 10/12 and then if she wants to be a size 8 go extreme like she did on that stupid fat loss challenge. I bet if she goes over 1000 cals without exercise she will put weight on, that's how much she's messed with her body. For over 20 years she's been gaining and losing the same half a stone. But she's an expert obvs 🤪🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Bullshit - I bet she didn't even eat what is on her plate..... why does she try and sound relatable ? I'm sure it's not the BEST pizza ever (though may be for her as she's probaly never had a Pizza Hut, Pizza Express or real Italian restaurant pizza!)..... She's so full of tit she really is......

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Obviously it’s the best pizza she’s ever had 🙄 probably the only one she’s ever had the sad sack. Where’s the bloody cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bullshit - I bet she didn't even eat what is on her plate..... why does she try and sound relatable ? I'm sure it's not the BEST pizza ever (though may be for her as she's probaly never had a Pizza Hut, Pizza Express or real Italian restaurant pizza!)..... She's so full of tit she really is......
I had that ham pizza last week, it tastes like feet. Bet she’s never had a dominos

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This ‘foodie’ has been to Italy and is saying THAT is one of the best pizzas she’s ever had? That’s pathetic and really sad. She’s not living.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why is she bleeping asking everyone if she ate us when she’s already told everyone that she ate it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honest if anyone voted they are thicker than mince!!

• Haha
Guarantee our domino's was 10000 times better than whatever she has on her plate! We had chips and chicken nuggets on the side too 😋😋

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.