Fopperholic #69 Mirrors, mirrors everywhere, which of my faces shall I share?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
505C038D-FE6A-4436-A93C-1D1F058A1FF6.jpeg

Chats pure tit this twit. She literally counts calories!

Why does she act like a bleeping SW spokesperson at every opportunity?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That reel is just so tit and lacklustre. A bit like her really
Her life is my worst nightmare
Who can be arsed wearing lippy in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 446577

I bet she doesn't bother to reply again or just deletes 🙄 the fact people feel they have to explain that they aren't trolling says it all about Nikki Ryan!

Oh Mazza, order a Domino's or something 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet she doesn't bother to reply again or just deletes 🙄 the fact people feel they have to explain that they aren't trolling says it all about Nikki Ryan!

Oh Mazza, order a Domino's or something 😆
"Proper pizza"! So just a pizza then Mazza!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 446577

I love that people with genuine points have to point out they’re not trolling her, they know how bat tit crazy she is with the old block and delete and cant partake in a healthy debate.

Reactions: 21
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Why not make real regular sized pizza with actual regular amount of cheese (ie.not a dusting of 12 grams) with the boys it's not like we can go anywhere. Good time filler...you can have that advice for free...I usually charge for my advice

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All this pizza talk... we are having Dominoes tonight 😋 and I can't wait! No sizing down here 😂

I'd love to sit down and have a discussion with Nikki about some of the crap she spouts. That comment about the pizza is spot on. SW is ridiculous. Surely she should be agreeing with these kinds of comments as she wanted to move away from SW when she was sacked stepped down, but continues to push it because she knows nothing about anything except their ridiculous plan (which she wasn't following properly anyway, 35g of pasta anyone?)

Her engagement is probably so low because all the genuine followers she still has are terrified of saying anything that will get them blocked - even though it's a valid and thought out opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She never answers the question that lady is probably just as confused as before she asked. Surely eating a whole pizza would leave you more full than eating no end of salad all day. SW teachs a binge mentality as people eat free food all day then binge on snack plate where the aim is to get as much for your syns as possible, or on weigh day people literally barely eat so see the scales move down & then are so hungry after group order a takeaway. I do SW themselves don’t tell you to do these things but it is what happens which is why people get to target then put it back on. The only reason Nikki hasn’t got “fat” again (she was never fat) is because she has a controlling personality @ doesn’t know how to relax & let go

She never answers the question that lady is probably just as confused as before she asked. Surely eating a whole pizza would leave you more full than eating no end of salad all day. SW teachs a binge mentality as people eat free food all day then binge on snack plate where the aim is to get as much for your syns as possible, or on weigh day people literally barely eat so see the scales move down & then are so hungry after group order a takeaway. I do SW themselves don’t tell you to do these things but it is what happens which is why people get to target then put it back on. The only reason Nikki hasn’t got “fat” again (she was never fat) is because she has a controlling personality @ doesn’t know how to relax & let go
The reason she hasn’t put weight back on because she counts calories! She’s always weighed free food! Which according to SW you don’t need to! She clearly knows that it’s about calories

I've worked out that on average she's eating about 1400 calories a day. Add to that 10000 steps then a further workout where she's probably burning about 300 to 400 calories. I'm sorry but if I did this I'd be a size 4. This is why her normal size is probably around a 12/14. For her to maintain this 'Size 8/XS' takes hard work, everyday! She's determined and very rigid I'll give her that but life is for living so it's quite sad really. BTY she doesn't look like a typical size 8 to me, more like a bigish 10. Who knows?

• Wow
All this pizza talk... we are having Dominoes tonight 😋 and I can't wait! No sizing down here 😂

I'd love to sit down and have a discussion with Nikki about some of the crap she spouts. That comment about the pizza is spot on. SW is ridiculous. Surely she should be agreeing with these kinds of comments as she wanted to move away from SW when she was sacked stepped down, but continues to push it because she knows nothing about anything except their ridiculous plan (which she wasn't following properly anyway, 35g of pasta anyone?)

Her engagement is probably so low because all the genuine followers she still has are terrified of saying anything that will get them blocked - even though it's a valid and thought out opinion!
What happened with her and SW? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 5
What happened with her and SW? Does anyone know?
She says she left but everyone at Slimming World knows that she was sacked that is where the news came from. As part of her contract with them she wasn't allowed to advertise things on SM but as we all know Nikki Ryan Fopperholic thinks she is above the law despite having a contract so after several repeated warnings she was told to go...all the consultants were glad to see the back of her. A consultant told me and I took great pleasure in telling Tattle. But also there are consultants on here who have agreed that she was warned.

So basically her and chris' have both been sacked for being twats in the last few years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've worked out that on average she's eating about 1400 calories a day. Add to that 10000 steps then a further workout where she's probably burning about 300 to 400 calories. I'm sorry but if I did this I'd be a size 4. This is why her normal size is probably around a 12/14. For her to maintain this 'Size 8/XS' takes hard work, everyday! She's determined and very rigid I'll give her that but life is for living so it's quite sad really. BTY she doesn't look like a typical size 8 to me, more like a bigish 10. Who knows?
I can't get my head round that approach at all. Your food isn't just about weight and the amount of calories we ingest helps our bodies to function. Periods, bone health, organ health, hormonal levels, concentration levels are all influenced by how much energy we put into our bodies. Fine do your fitness plan and your arbitrary 10000 steps, but honestly the way I've seen it approached on her account is that exercise is a form of punishment not a source of enjoyment with a fortunate outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just going back to Mazza and the comment about the “normal” pizza.
How SAD and pathetic that two people in their 70s(?) can’t enjoy a normal pizza without the guilt? They both look healthy sized, let them enjoy a bloody pizza Fopperholic Nikki Ryan without them feeling guilty? She has so passed on her food fears onto her mother and now her poor dad suffers because of it. Imagine being a 70 year old man and having to eat the tit Fopps serves up. Let’s face it, according to Insta, Mazza has no idea about meal planning or creating nice recipes as she has never heard of half the food Nikki mentions 🙄 such a WEIRD FAMILY!!!!

Reactions: 25
She isn’t good for young girls or any one to watch.
I’m about the same size as her I’m 37. I do 10.000 steps most days, try n workout but have no motivation at the moment. I can walk 10.000 steps in one walk some days, maybe 20k. If I get to 5k/15k I like to round up to 10. Normally by dancing about or doing Zumba. I eat what I want I try n be good but if my body wants crap I’ll eat crap!
Today’ I’ve had a funny head so I’ve craved butterly toast n jam, choc cereal and being a sofa sloth.I really fancied a McDonald’s breakfast!
She needs to get a life and enjoy it! Eat all the crap your body needs it! I’m clearly due on headache, lazy and need all the food lol

Reactions: 22
She isn’t good for young girls or any one to watch.
I’m about the same size as her I’m 37. I do 10.000 steps most days, try n workout but have no motivation at the moment. I can walk 10.000 steps in one walk some days, maybe 20k. If I get to 5k/15k I like to round up to 10. Normally by dancing about or doing Zumba. I eat what I want I try n be good but if my body wants crap I’ll eat crap!
Today’ I’ve had a funny head so I’ve craved butterly toast n jam, choc cereal and being a sofa sloth.I really fancied a McDonald’s breakfast!
She needs to get a life and enjoy it! Eat all the crap your body needs it! I’m clearly due on headache, lazy and need all the food lol
Don’t you mean star week. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.