Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Sorry......thread derailing time 😂.

I have seen my consultant today and they gave me the absolutely amazing news that they think the surgery had done the job and they have removed all the cancer 🕺🏿🕺🏿🕺🏿.

Few tests to come back, but they didn’t seem overly concerned and my follow up is in May.

Just needed to share with my wonderful tattle crew 💕💜💕🍷🍷🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Queenie25

Just gonna leave this here (I’ve scrubbed out who tagged him in it, couldn’t remember whether his name was allowed to be seen)
71198E69-2B50-4DA8-819D-88C98618F214.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
“The one that gives you the same feeling when you see food coming to the table”

Valentine’s doesn’t get anymore romantic than being compared to a dried, preordered, harvester jacket spud 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

swipe_up

VIP Member
7F221A69-E5EB-40C8-98D6-6E7A527E6B54.jpeg
Did Fopperholic Nikki Ryan forget to log out of this account before replying.
oh and “there” 😡

If it is genuinely her mum how embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Ceebee_Geebee

If she gets on her soap box about the message in It’s A Sin I’ll scream. She has no gay mates, knows nothing of the history but if she jumps on the bandwagon she’s lower than low.

She might have one token gay pal from her slimming world days but that’s it! X
I know people who live with HIV who are not gay and watching It's a Sin is a great way of getting people to understand that this particular epidemic wreaked havoc on lives.
I love the realness of it all but I wish there was another program like it that showed the heterosexual side of HIV as an accompaniment too.
My reasoning is that people are still fearful of saying "Hey I'm living with HIV" but I can still lead a normal life. HIV positive people can have children if their viral load is suppressed and if they choose to after disclosure to their partner. The reason behind their fear is that deep down in the minds of others, it's still seen as a gay disease or that that person lived a promiscuous life or was a drug addict which isn't always true. All it takes is one partner not knowing their status to infect a completely innocent person. Just like Colin's story. I'm glad that people are watching but I hope that it doesn't stop there because HIV research and care have come along in leaps and bounds to the point that it's no longer a cocktail of pills to be taken...just one a day as long as long as you're regimented with its use.
So don't just watch It's a Sin and cry and think that's it. Do research to see what has happened since the 80s. Understand that it's not just gay people who get affected. Understand also that it is still very much a prevalent disease right now!

Sorry for the long post but it's close to my heart and any trivialization as just something to fill your viewing pleasure (as Princess Nikki is doing) doesn't sit right with me. I've had to care for someone who didn't stick to their medication, their personality changed because of toxoplasmosis on their brain and they died. He wasn't gay and he was still in his 40s. That was about 4 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

swipe_up

VIP Member
Fopperholic, Nikki Ryan “Hey guys I’ve just watched this uhhhmazzin drama called it’s a sin, it’s so cleaver, you know what these poor guys needed “the secret” would’ve helped no end.
Don’t forget to save this post, mwah”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40