Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can suck up to Paloma Faith who couldn't give a duck who Fopperbollocks is but just say a blunt "no" to a follower, that's her all over, she shows herself up time and time again 🙄

P.S. I think we can safely say it's *STAR WEEK* 🤭 😉
Didn’t Fopps say she was going to docs cos when she’s due on she goes psycho on Chris and he can’t even breathe near! I get bad PMT but you know I don’t try and pretend I’m a perfect Paula like old Fopps x

Reactions: 17
A microwave omlette? It would turn to rubber 🤢🤢
yes rubbery for sure gross

She speaks like a teenager, you’re 40! Not everything is UHHHHMAZING
i wish i was brave enough to comment on PF's post and say that people like Nicola were the reason the rules arent working. but ive only my business insta left that isnt blocked now by fopps. cba to make another to comment right now haha

Reactions: 16
You can tell it's star week. She gets louder and more manic in her posts and rude too. If she's like that on SM I can only imagine what her moods and outbursts in real life are like? Well I suppose we got a taster from the gymboree video. Bet Chris keeps quiet to keep the peace. I'm sure he rolls his eyes a lot! She'd be hard work. 😕

What has her having 3 rounds of ivf got to do with paloma faith's post? Has paloma has ivf? Or is fopps just being fopps!! Like someone else said I'm surprised she didn't drop the old I lost 3 stone in 3 months in there somewhere too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What has her having 3 rounds of ivf got to do with paloma faith's post? Has paloma has ivf? Or is fopps just being fopps!! Like someone else said I'm surprised she didn't drop the old I lost 3 stone in 3 months in there somewhere too 😂😂
I believe Paloma had IVF both times, don't know how many rounds she had before it worked but she's saying they went through so much to get pregnant that its basically making her worry more that something bad would happen. Unlike fopps who even though she went through IVF too and claims to want the boys so much cant wait to take them to every soft play, every shop she possibly can and also dumps them with other people 3 days a week plus Chris when he is off.

I believe Paloma had IVF both times, don't know how many rounds she had before it worked but she's saying they went through so much to get pregnant that its basically making her worry more that something bad would happen. Unlike fopps who even though she went through IVF too and claims to want the boys so much cant wait to take them to every soft play, every shop she possibly can and also dumps them with other people 3 days a week plus Chris when he is off.
Ah I see, I dont follow paloma,.although did read she was pregnant a few days ago. Fopps always has to make everything about her. And yes if she really cared she would have kept those boys home more

Reactions: 11
I ordered some leggings from River Island, these are the size 10 Riv 😂 leggings against my size 10 new look leggings 😱. My size 6, 13 year old daughter can fit into the Riv leggings! I know sizes differ from shop to shop, but it really is no wonder that girls have body issues!
I follow European sizes. example

In river island a size 14 is an EU 40
In new look a size 14 is an EU 42.

H&M were the same, I’m not sure if it’s changed when they did their overhaul and primark is just nonsense with their sizing 🤪

Reactions: 7
She's definitely out today. When she's home we get an hourly story update. Nothing for 5 hours. Imagine if she gets fined?! She should! 😕

This came up as one of her most liked posts when I searched for her Facebook earlier, still cannot believe she either mixed her kids up or swapped their names 😂
View attachment 387435
I'm adament she didn't know which was which. She was far to busy putting her make up on and doing her hair for the hospital photoshoots to actually look at the babies.

Also, and maybe its just my OCD, but i would have twin 1 on the left and twin 2 on the right in the cot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm adament she didn't know which was which. She was far to busy putting her make up on and doing her hair for the hospital photoshoots to actually look at the babies.

Also, and maybe its just my OCD, but i would have twin 1 on the left and twin 2 on the right in the cot.
totally agree I don’t think she swapped the names later, I just think she got them wrong on this pic in her excitement to get the post up on social media for all the likes she knew it’d get

• Haha
Did she have three rounds of IVF? I remember her talking about one failed round and then she got pregnant on the next round. Has she added a third round over the years?!! She likes rounding things up to 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she have three rounds of IVF? I remember her talking about one failed round and then she got pregnant on the next round. Has she added a third round over the years?!! She likes rounding things up to 3!
Three rounds of IVF (2 corrected)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
totally agree I don’t think she swapped the names later, I just think she got them wrong on this pic in her excitement to get the post up on social media for all the likes she knew it’d get
Thing is she could have said I was in a newborn haze didn’t know my arse from my elbow and got it mixed up! Totally understandable when you’ve just given birth! But instead she just pretended like it didn’t happen and tried to remove all evidence? Couldn’t have anyone see her as anything less than perfect could she!

Reactions: 16
Thing is she could have said I was in a newborn haze didn’t know my arse from my elbow and got it mixed up! Totally understandable when you’ve just given birth! But instead she just pretended like it didn’t happen and tried to remove all evidence? Couldn’t have anyone see her as anything less than perfect could she!
Is there a photo of them with their ID bands I wonder? That would have been the proof if she changed their names 😄

Reactions: 7
Omg what’s with the nightly disco! Her fake cackle and high pitched “thhaatss soo goood lawSON!” Shes got proper issues like x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.