Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly her forcing them to show what they do! It’s so unimpressive as she shows it every day people become desensitised to it. X

Reactions: 13
Wow! 🤣 thanks so much for this, I have never won a fopps thread title before but it feels absolutely uhmaazzzinggg, thanks you all you lovely ladies keeping me occupied during lockdown, I’m feeling really cleaver these days. Just cracking open a can of cherry Pepsi max and skinny whip bar to celebrate. I must remember to pick up some of those grenade bars next time I’m doing an essential shop. I believe they’re so so nice and a major protein hit. Gives me allll the feels.
B.Waldorf
Don’t forget it’s a bit of me 🤣 well done on winning :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to take a leaf out of her lookey likey half her agey SW buddy... this is bread though not chicken but this would be far more a 'little bit of me' than her shrivelled up breast 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Bet she'd push athe bride outvthevway when one of the boys get married just to be in the photo

My MIL was like this on our wedding video. We told her we didn’t want one and she booked it anyway. The videographer did a tit job of it anyway and she was apoplectic with rage 😂 The only reason she was so angry was because funnily enough she wasn’t the one getting married!

Bloody hell by then she will be an even bigger Narc.
She’ll be like Madge from Benidorm but shovelling Grenade bars rather than smoking

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My MIL was like this on our wedding video. We told her we didn’t want one and she booked it anyway. The videographer did a tit job of it anyway and she was apoplectic with rage 😂 The only reason she was so angry was because funnily enough she wasn’t the one getting married!

She’ll be like Madge from Benidorm but shovelling Grenade bars rather than smoking
Haha you're right, her skin will defo look like Marge

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen this on the dry chicken post. She is so defensive! 😂😂

View attachment 386376
She's so snotty and rude I can't stand her! ..Bore off Nicola with your crap diet..If am hungry I eat!!! Whatever no you don't you throw your coat on and go for a walk to distract yourself from eating! That's how sad your life is!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Am I the only one who finds boiled eggs on toast weird? Poached eggs fine but not boiled eggs. 🤣
Quite partial to both types. Although the best way to serve an egg is room temperature in a handbag at a hen party. You’re welcome 😘

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I’ve just seen this on the dry chicken post. She is so defensive! 😂😂

View attachment 386376
Haha, here comes another to Tattle 👋👋 And her reply, I honestly do not believe her. Had sessions with a nutritionist not long ago and it was eye opening! It's utter bollocks that diets actually work long term. The minute you cut out something (in her case, healthy fats) your body goes into survival mode and you either snap and eat sugary stuff as the body craves a quick fix, or you don't eat and the metabolism slows right down and stores fat! And the body remembers it everytime you start a new bloody diet so weight gain is the side effect of going on a diet (sorry, rant over!) But it makes me so mad she tells everyone how great it is to be on a diet and she's never ever hungry, she is peddling total bullshit and making others feel inadequate for her ego?! Weird demented cow, I know she is lying about not being hungry and diets being a breeze, she is forever stuck in restrict/binge/restrict/binge and she seems proud of it 🤣 Utter twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.