Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The disco! 🤦🏻‍♀️ We have a light bulb that we change in the kitchen if we have a “kitchen disco” not once do I screech or have to film us all having a dance for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This woman is an absolute disgrace and an insult to motherhood. When she talks to the dark haired twin, AKA Otherson, AKA former Faveson, her whole voice and tone completely change 😡 The psychological impact this is going to have on not just him but the other one as well (new Faveson), will be profound and have far reaching consequences. She needs to take a long, hard look at her behaviour and sort it out 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
This woman is an absolute disgrace and an insult to motherhood. When she talks to the dark haired twin, AKA Otherson, AKA former Faveson, her whole voice and tone completely change 😡 The psychological impact this is going to have on not just him but the other one as well (new Faveson), will be profound and have far reaching consequences. She needs to take a long, hard look at her behaviour
And she lets dark son kick blonde son with apparent full force with no admonishment whatsoever. The little lad must be so unhappy and feel so competitive and desperate to get back to be number 1 twin. She’s a disgrace and needs to move away from insta and parent her sons or she is setting herself up for years of heart ache for all of them. It’s like watching a horrible car crash about to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Haha nice Towie-style duvet cover there with the black satin and diamonte 🤮 guessing the bed is crushed velvet in silver?

But I'm noticing how defensive she is in her posts at the moment! She is OBSESSED with the 'trolls' I think, they appear to be on her mind when she posts, excusing anything she thinks people might criticise 🤔 Really doesn't like being disliked by anyone does she!
She is so defensive as she knows that she’s absolutely tit at being a content creator and that her followers have zero interaction with her as her personality is as dry as that god awful chicken breast.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is that how she’s drying her duvet cover? That’s all kind of wrong for me!!!! It will take ages and end up smelling damp 🤮
She probably put it there to dry so she can use the heat off the oven 🤣

• Haha
Instead of labelling everything maybe I don’t know - teach them to share!
It’s like a concentration camp rather than a home that house!

Instead of labelling everything maybe I don’t know - teach them to share!
It’s like a concentration camp rather than a home that house!
She clearly had them out to label stuff for nursery today then. Can’t believe she’s still sending them when they’re both at home.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
after reading the above about the duvet cover and dining table, please tell me im not the only one that in the winter often washes bedding in an evening, forgets to put it in the dryer and then remembers at bedtime and resorts to hang it over a bannister or over a door overnight and its dry by morning. wondering whether I'm normal now haha

btw i wouldnt put it on a table to dry though...that really is weird

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t someone say that curry pic wasn’t hers? Like she pretends it is but uses someone else’s? No way can any of her food actually look decent 🤣
Also, what does Fopps Mum actually eat? Anything Fopps posts FoppsMum has never tried it, doesn’t know where to buy it and needs help from Princess Pricki. Such a weird family!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.