Fopperholic #66 β€˜pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who can sign β€˜duck off fopps?’
πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ
β€˜WELL DONE!!!
Imagine that....

"whoooo can siiiiiiign love you mummy"

L&G 'look at each other then back to Fopps and.....

πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Cleaver boyyyysss!!!

As an Essex girl, I feel personally attacked by her latest story 🀣 stupid witch! We aren’t all the bloody same you knob
Wonder what she makes of us in Manchester? Probably think we're all like Shameless πŸ˜…
Idiot Fopps.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m no parent but those beds are just asking for trouble! So that’s the soft play and bed right next radiators!
And people think she is ammmazzzzzzzing mum!

Reactions: 16
Some one must of been buying bots again!
Yesterday she was at 155k and far far away from 156k. However this morning she has 156k. Waiting for the figures to appear on blade
She did that shout out yesterday for that Essex bird that she was wetting her knickers over and the Essex bird did the same for Fopps..... so her numbers have increased massively in the past 24 hours..... once they see how tit her content really is then I'm sure the numbers will drop again !!

That room is far too small for two, she is lucky she is using cot beds at the minute, no way would two full sized single beds fit in there,plus chest of drawers etc. There are no toys etc and it looks so cramped. Those kids will be in the window before long, having climbed on the radiator to do so. The little boy opposite me used to do it and he would be stood up in the window, naked, showing the whole street everything. His mum was mortified when I told her, she moved his bed away from the radiator/window asap!!!!!
My youngest son used to do this.... I had both boys in the bigger room and had the radiator made smaller so the beds fitted either side..... they had pine bunkbeds that were separate to begin with and my son used to lever himself up of the back of the bed and get under the curtain onto the window ledge and wave at the neighbours (only did this in the summer)..... he was a terror as a toddler but now is the most sensible of the 3 of my kids now they are grown up !! Why she can't move them into a bigger room is beyond me ? She is fecking clueless .... and also that room is SOOOOOOO boring..... no colour (apart from the covers) .... doesn't look a friendly, welcoming little boys room at all..... each to their own but if they have to share at least give them a bigger room and make it bright and fun for them........

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She did that shout out yesterday for that Essex bird that she was wetting her knickers over and the Essex bird did the same for Fopps..... so her numbers have increased massively in the past 24 hours..... once they see how tit her content really is then I'm sure the numbers will drop again !!

My youngest son used to do this.... I had both boys in the bigger room and had the radiator made smaller so the beds fitted either side..... they had pine bunkbeds that were separate to begin with and my son used to lever himself up of the back of the bed and get under the curtain onto the window ledge and wave at the neighbours (only did this in the summer)..... he was a terror as a toddler but now is the most sensible of the 3 of my kids now they are grown up !! Why she can't move them into a bigger room is beyond me ? She is fecking clueless .... and also that room is SOOOOOOO boring..... no colour (apart from the covers) .... doesn't look a friendly, welcoming little boys room at all..... each to their own but if they have to share at least give them a bigger room and make it bright and fun for them........
Mad Mazza- is going to have to sort out the cots too....hope she bought ones that can convert into beds and that a) they're not next to the radiator b) that they're away from the window. I know I'm picky but that striped paper makes me feel boss eyed and slightly dizzy! Time for changes all round...me thinks they never stop at his parents so issues there! .

Reactions: 13
5pm bedtime is ridiculous ! let them have a 30 min nap in the day and a 7pm bedtime ffs. Them poor kids must wake up starving. Feel so sorry for the boys as you know full well that's what will be happening to them from now on :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So gonna weigh in on the squint...

My eldest looked like he had one in photos when he was younger (around 1) we were concerned so we took him to get it looked at. They did all the eye checks and tests etc We were basically told that this can happen in some babies/young children because they have to grow into their face or something. It was to do with the skin around the eyes and it can give the appearance of a squint or turn in photos especially. really bizarre how they explained it but made sense. There was nothing wrong with him. They still gave him a check up 6 months later but he never had a patch or anything and he's 6 now with no eye issues...

She should still get it looked at because you never know.
I mentioned it a few threads ago but my 3 year old has a squint. It was picked up because he was referred for an eye check after his 2.5 year check which apparently happens if your child is born early (this wasn't explained to me at the time!). I can't remember what gestation the boys were born at but they should automatically get referred as they were early (corrected to -12 or whatever Flopps used to declare on every post!!). Hopefully they will pick it up there if there is one.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.