Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so snotty and rude I can't stand her! ..Bore off Nicola with your crap diet..If am hungry I eat!!! Whatever no you don't you throw your coat on and go for a walk to distract yourself from eating! That's how sad your life is!
What does being smaller have to do with the size of her stomach or how quickly full she is?! Not that she is smaller...not enough to make a difference.

You’d think she had a gastric bypass and her stomach made physically smaller the way she goes on. X

Reactions: 23
She wouldn’t need the protein bars and yoghurts if she ate more proper food 🙄 such a load of unnecessary junk

Reactions: 25
Quite partial to both types. Although the best way to serve an egg is room temperature in a handbag at a hen party. You’re welcome 😘

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Please tell me this wasn’t her own hen do! Just imagine what a cock she looked like pulling out an egg ha ha x

View attachment 386494
Well what I want right now and for sure long term is for Fopps to duck off. Get a job. Stop being a twit. Get a job. Continue meaningfully to life and society.

Reactions: 21
Why doesn't she just take a screenshot of everything she's eaten and logged on mfp if she's that hell bent on proving a point 🙄

Reactions: 23
‘We both love it’. How odd. Thought they were a family of 4. Why cook a meal just for the parents. She is such a strange fish!

Reactions: 18
There she is, Mazza 😆

You're not loving all these meals though are you Fopps Mum, as you've never had dry chicken covered in a load of other dry tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mazza who has spent the last 40 years appeasing her little princess and isn’t about to stop any time soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had 2 portions of protein yogurt today cos it needed to be eaten... gonna be honest my farts are awful! lol so she must have awful farts ! My husband said something must of died inside lol

She has so much extra protein and it’s not even natural it’s fake bars or yogurt’!

• Haha
Please tell me this wasn’t her own hen do! Just imagine what a cock she looked like pulling out an egg ha ha x

View attachment 386494
Well what I want right now and for sure long term is for Fopps to duck off. Get a job. Stop being a twit. Get a job. Continue meaningfully to life and society.
Hahah her friends hen night

Imagine if you’re a new follower having just started SW you’d be so confused with the calories and syns.
She’s all over the place and as mixed up as Chris’s excuses for “working late”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine having pans as trashy as that when you’re a self proclaimed foodie, SAHM, housewife, fashion guru haul queen of the Internet. Spends cash for days on tit covered Balenciagas but can’t replace those pans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She'll be well into her mid/late 60's when the boys get married... she'll be unrecognisable !!
Commenting on her future daughter in laws posts....
"Oh you are so cleaver making your own invites and I love your uuhhhmmmaazzzzing lipstick you have chosen. Remind me to pick some up next time I am out and about x"

There she is, Mazza 😆

You're not loving all these meals though are you Fopps Mum, as you've never had dry chicken covered in a load of other dry tit!
Her comments make me cringe very very hard 😬😬

Haha, here comes another to Tattle 👋👋 And her reply, I honestly do not believe her. Had sessions with a nutritionist not long ago and it was eye opening! It's utter bollocks that diets actually work long term. The minute you cut out something (in her case, healthy fats) your body goes into survival mode and you either snap and eat sugary stuff as the body craves a quick fix, or you don't eat and the metabolism slows right down and stores fat! And the body remembers it everytime you start a new bloody diet so weight gain is the side effect of going on a diet (sorry, rant over!) But it makes me so mad she tells everyone how great it is to be on a diet and she's never ever hungry, she is peddling total bullshit and making others feel inadequate for her ego?! Weird demented cow, I know she is lying about not being hungry and diets being a breeze, she is forever stuck in restrict/binge/restrict/binge and she seems proud of it 🤣 Utter twit.
Thing is though...Fopps does not need to diet at all. I can only imagine that this could be very triggering to someone with an ED.
I quit insta a few months ago as I was scrolling through posts wanting THEIR lives. Made me feel like a looser working in a call center with zero prospect, DH the same, over weight, skint.....but then i deleted insta and looked at my life another way. Dh and I both have jobs, we hate them but at least we have jobs and we are grateful especially in these tough times, we own our home which we are slowly putting our own stamp on, dh drives, we both have loving families and great friends so whats not to love about our lives?
Fopps is always looking for something else, as if sje feels something in her life is lacking and she wants more more more and more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Commenting on her future daughter in laws posts....
"Oh you are so cleaver making your own invites and I love your uuhhhmmmaazzzzing lipstick you have chosen. Remind me to pick some up next time I am out and about x"

Her comments make me cringe very very hard 😬😬

Thing is though...Fopps does not need to diet at all. I can only imagine that this could be very triggering to someone with an ED.
I quit insta a few months ago as I was scrolling through posts wanting THEIR lives. Made me feel like a looser working in a call center with zero prospect, DH the same, over weight, skint.....but then i deleted insta and looked at my life another way. Dh and I both have jobs, we hate them but at least we have jobs and we are grateful especially in these tough times, we own our home which we are slowly putting our own stamp on, dh drives, we both have loving families and great friends so whats not to love about our lives?
Fopps is always looking for something else, as if sje feels something in her life is lacking and she wants more more more and more.
So true..She likes to make out her life's perfect and it's far from it...It's dull boring and she's obsessed with herself..She has far to much time on her hands

Reactions: 16
The way she's making that microwave omlitt ;) :sick::sick::sick: OMG she's not even whisked the egg before pouring it in with the ingredients - it's bad enough cooking it that way as it is but please... why does anyone find this woman an inspiration - especially for cooking...... she is not a 'foodie' 'foodlover' 'passionateaboutfood' or whatever the duck she calls herself..... she's at home...... have a bleeping bowl of cereal (HEB of course) or cook your omlitt properly - it's not like you're going out anywhere soon..... she's gross ... she's like REALLY gross !!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just seen this on the dry chicken post. She is so defensive! 😂😂
Considering she only had 9 comments that weren’t her or her mum you’d think she would be a bit nicer to her genuine followers.

No wonder your engagement is now 0.77%, bought bot followers won’t engage with you Fopps and if you carry on speaking to the rest like that you won’t have any left.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she's making that microwave omlitt ;) :sick::sick::sick: OMG she's not even whisked the egg before pouring it in with the ingredients - it's bad enough cooking it that way as it is but please... why does anyone find this woman an inspiration - especially for cooking...... she is not a 'foodie' 'foodlover' 'passionateaboutfood' or whatever the duck she calls herself..... she's at home...... have a bleeping bowl of cereal (HEB of course) or cook your omlitt properly - it's not like you're going out anywhere soon..... she's gross ... she's like REALLY gross !!
Just come on to say the same thing. WTF is she doing! Looks like vomit. Her food really is rank 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just come on to say the same thing. WTF is she doing! Looks like vomit. Her food really is rank 🤮
How lazy do you have to be to do an OHMLITT in the microwave when her oven is right there in front of her, right there in the dining room? ;) Foodie she is not, she's #deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone on Facebook has commented asking how many calories she has a day as she ‘wants to look like her’. This is why she shouldn’t be allowed to edit her photos etc and give advice on dieting and weight loss. People believe her photos are real and aspire to be her limiting their calories and eating unnecessary protein and crap! There needs to be greater regulation but ‘influencers’ should have a conscience in the first place....this reeks of i have an eating disorder come and be disordered with me!

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.