Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on Facebook has commented asking how many calories she has a day as she ‘wants to look like her’. This is why she shouldn’t be allowed to edit her photos etc and give advice on dieting and weight loss. People believe her photos are real and aspire to be her limiting their calories and eating unnecessary protein and crap! There needs to be greater regulation but ‘influencers’ should have a conscience in the first place....this reeks of i have an eating disorder come and be disordered with me!
Also even if the person commenting ate exactly like fopps and did exactly the same exercise, the commentators body may not look the same, even as fopps' unedited body.

Reactions: 16
There she is, Mazza 😆

You're not loving all these meals though are you Fopps Mum, as you've never had dry chicken covered in a load of other dry tit!
standard reply that she's never tried it before......your life is as dull as your diet obsessed daughter! She probably spent her while life on a diet too...great training for the boys- 3 generations starving themselves.....

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t like omelettes and I’m quite open at trying things again if I think it looks nice but that makes me glad I don’t like omelettes.

We’re playing races not the boys! N let Grayson play in the toybox he is using his imagination which is something you don’t have!!

Reactions: 12
I ordered some leggings from River Island, these are the size 10 Riv 😂 leggings against my size 10 new look leggings 😱. My size 6, 13 year old daughter can fit into the Riv leggings! I know sizes differ from shop to shop, but it really is no wonder that girls have body issues!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone on Facebook has commented asking how many calories she has a day as she ‘wants to look like her’. This is why she shouldn’t be allowed to edit her photos etc and give advice on dieting and weight loss. People believe her photos are real and aspire to be her limiting their calories and eating unnecessary protein and crap! There needs to be greater regulation but ‘influencers’ should have a conscience in the first place....this reeks of i have an eating disorder come and be disordered with me!

I'm really nosey so I went to that ladies profile..... I hope her comment was tongue in cheek because she is absolutely fricking stunning and looks naturally very slim, attractive etc ... she does NOT need to look like Fopps she is already slim and beautiful ! What is wrong with these people that look up to her ? I don't think she's a bad looking woman.... and she does have a good figure (bit to 'straight up and down' I'd prefer to see more curves personally) but why anyone wants to be her with her filtered pics, tit food and fake life is just beyond me (goes of to shake my head!!) ...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
God she is so rude on her Facebook post someone asked if she cooked the
Mushrooms first and she just put no! That’s great engagement!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So many of these 'influencers' get arsey over people asking questions and not saying please and thank you - any wonder when this is the response they get.... she's bleeping rude with a capital R....... Despise the woman I really do !

Reactions: 23
She’s just commented on Paloma Faiths latest post. She is heavily pregnant and talking about being out and about with her little one and having anxiety about people approaching them without masks etc etc. Fopps comment is making cringe so hard, why does she comment to these celebs like she knows them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just commented on Paloma Faiths latest post. She is heavily pregnant and talking about being out and about with her little one and having anxiety about people approaching them without masks etc etc. Fopps comment is making cringe so hard, why does she comment to these celebs like she knows them.
Oh God what she said ? I haven't the energy to trawl through all the comments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She speaks like a teenager, you’re 40! Not everything is UHHHHMAZING
what a tit she makes of herself daily on insta 😂 calling paloma faith "hun" my cringe is cringing for her! how desperate is she for new followers, im surprised she didn't get "I lost 3 stone in 3 months" in her comment

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she can suck up to Paloma Faith who couldn't give a duck who Fopperbollocks is but just say a blunt "no" to a follower, that's her all over, she shows herself up time and time again 🙄

P.S. I think we can safely say it's *STAR WEEK* 🤭 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That omelette looks like a savoury version of a mug cake. Omelettes are nicer if cooked in a pan with lots of cheese in the middle!

what a tit she makes of herself daily on insta 😂 calling paloma faith "hun" my cringe is cringing for her! how desperate is she for new followers, im surprised she didn't get "I lost 3 stone in 3 months" in her comment
I’m just relieved she didn’t share her view that she wouldn’t suffer from anxiety as she is a positive person.

Reactions: 12
I saw her comment, on her post and it’s got nothing to do with what paloma has said. She is anxious about being outside and being near people.... old flops is part of her anxiety going here there everywhere. Paloma says she is worried about her 4yr old if she was to fall ill, has good old flops thought of her boys If she was to get Ill cos she has been everywhere! Nope!

Reactions: 23
Just leaving this here incase you’re wondering how she got the fabletics work 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.