Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last 20 grid posts only 1 of them (the NYE post) has got more than 100 comments - and that is will her answering... the engagement is so low considering her numbers are rising !!

I've just cancelled a walk with a friend tomorrow as it would involve me driving to her house (about 10/15 mins across town) to walk in a park near her... but the rules say stay local so I'm not going...... I bet that picture was taken yesterday with her 'new best mate' - who is based in Leamington so chances are she drove there... I so hope she gets pulled I really do...... !!

The coat should be black - it's what her mother bought her for her 39th Birthday and this year got the tit brown one for her 40th - how unoriginal is that ! The boots are horrific and make her legs look chunky - she may of slimmed her top half but the bottom she's obvs not !!

Reactions: 18
It’s obvious she’s doing faces and the performing monkeys are copying her

Also them boots were gifted so she needs to say
And the darker boy kicks the other one with his boots on and she just ignores it, she’s so intent on her filming!! Great parenting !

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Why hasn’t the silly moose done a pathetic 10cal jelly dance this time round? Weren’t the jelly bosses impressed with her jumping skills last time?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to give up on the YouTube video before the end. Stoonin, gorgeous, beautiful, OBSESSED (with thumb holes?!), who gushes that much for that long over gym clothes?! The best bit was the long-sleeved top where the ruched bit at the front goes up so her belly button tattoo is perfectly framed and on display between the leggings and top 😂

Unfortunately if she’s an XS at a size 10-12 then their stuff isn’t going to fit a whole load of people who are into fitness as it’ll be too big. If 10-12 is XS, then 6/8/10 people can’t wear Fabletics, and a lot of gym girls will be those sizes. I’m her size and would buy a medium in most things.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How anyone can enjoy watching that latest reel. They are performing monkeys and that makes me uncomfortable!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
When u judge another person you’re judging yourself ...... no no fopps I don’t think I’m vapid, full of myself, or use my kids for monetary gain. That’s what people say as a way of avoiding self reflection. Self reflection is needed here, yours not mine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This is the type of tit people who are arseholes tell themselves to justify their own actions.

Opinions are not always facts but they very often can be. Like my opinion is the capital city of the uk is London...it’s also a fact. My opinion is Fopps is a selfish human being and tit at her so called “job”...would she like a list of why I think this with proof? She spouts these quotes to deflect and gaslight from her own behaviours.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And the darker boy kicks the other one with his boots on and she just ignores it, she’s so intent on her filming!! Great parenting !
There was a comment last night - “don’t allow them to
Kick each other” but it appears to have been deleted now. There’s a surprise.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Thank you. Stay safe x

No you didn't make me feel concerned I was since Boris locked us back down as it's hard to help family when you can't offer them a bed for the night at such a difficult time and wasn't sure if hotels would be open or not. But I would rather everyone sticks to the rules and is safe anyway.
Yea I understand your worries. It’s difficult isn’t it?

This is the type of tit people who are arseholes tell themselves to justify their own actions.

Opinions are not always facts but they very often can be. Like my opinion is the capital city of the uk is London...it’s also a fact. My opinion is Fopps is a selfish human being and tit at her so called “job”...would she like a list of why I think this with proof? She spouts these quotes to deflect and gaslight from her own behaviours.
Get lost Fopps. You are monetising your own life as well as your children. Don’t put your life in the public domain if you can’t accept any criticism. I am sure you will read this but you’d do yourself a favour by as answering legitimate questions for a start and not photoshopping / filtering yourself up to high heaven and then claiming it’s all your natural self. We all know it’s not. If you want to filter yourself by l means do so it’s your account but stop treating people like they are stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"Mummy your turn. Pull a surprised face"
"I can't boys. My face doesn't move!" 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep, how would she get mud on the good of her coat, it makes no sense to edit that part of the photo at all.
That’s what I don’t understand, why has she felt the need to photoshop her shoulder?! It’s clearly her hair as you can even see the little whispy bits are the same as her actual hair, I just don’t get why she’d duplicate it onto a shoulder. Blonde with brains my ass!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.