Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is probably addicted to pepsi max i am and so are a few people I know. If I don't drink it I get really moody and bad headaches even drinking coke isn't the same. I have about 6 cans a day dont drink water or anything else. I have tried but my family can't handle the mood swings lol..

On another note why don't they all eat together? Things like spaghetti bolognase, shepherd's pie etc can all be eaten while dieting and good family meals. We all eat together (me,husband 3 of our 4 children) except my son who has mild autism he only eats like 3 things plain pasta, tuna and pasta, pizza with the topping scraped off and sausages i wish he would eat with us but he's 14 now so can't see it changing...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Chicken drier than the poor woman having a fondle at the golf club

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is probably addicted to pepsi max i am and so are a few people I know. If I don't drink it I get really moody and bad headaches even drinking coke isn't the same. I have about 6 cans a day dont drink water or anything else. I have tried but my family can't handle the mood swings lol..

On another note why don't they all eat together? Things like spaghetti bolognase, shepherd's pie etc can all be eaten while dieting and good family meals. We all eat together (me,husband 3 of our 4 children) except my son who has mild autism he only eats like 3 things plain pasta, tuna and pasta, pizza with the topping scraped off and sausages i wish he would eat with us but he's 14 now so can't see it changing...
I went through a stage of scraping toppings off pizzas. I grew out of my fussy eating around 14 years old but still had my reservations about most foods. Pizza being one....i remember not wanting peppers, cheese, the base and pepperoni all in one bite, gave me the heebie jeebies.

I really wish your son well with his eating ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oooh I know I’m on the right thread when we’re talking about Married at First Sight Australia. I’ve also been sucked in haha.

Tonight for dinner we’re having a Caribbean curry that is a SW recipe but it’s so tasty and we have a decent portion of rice with it. I’ve thought about going back to SW as got a lot of baby weight to lose but I’m now very aware I don’t want my daughter to be brainwashed by diet culture. So just trying to pick healthy options instead.

Reactions: 8
Oooh I know I’m on the right thread when we’re talking about Married at First Sight Australia. I’ve also been sucked in haha.

Tonight for dinner we’re having a Caribbean curry that is a SW recipe but it’s so tasty and we have a decent portion of rice with it. I’ve thought about going back to SW as got a lot of baby weight to lose but I’m now very aware I don’t want my daughter to be brainwashed by diet culture. So just trying to pick healthy options instead.
There is a thread on the TV section about MAFSAustralia !

Reactions: 2
Kind of skim read the past few pages as I’ve been busy home schooling my twins, yes two children haha. Can you imagine her trying to home school? I bet she’d be a complete control freak with it and make them keep rub out any mistakes. Anyway my two pence worth:

1) She says she’s only started counting calories now that shes smaller and into fitness more. Well if you’re smaller and into fitness surely you don’t need to?!

2) I wish nursery would tell her she doesnt need to keep trying to teach them stuff CONSTANTLY! I’ll be honest and say I never really taught my two much at all, they were to nursery/preschool part time before school and are pretty much near the top of the class now. There’s just no need for it! Children at that age learn naturally through they’re own INDEPENDENT play!

next thread suggestion - chicken dry as a bone, let the poor boys stay at home!

Reactions: 25
The only reason she has to be in the pictures with the boys is 1) she is very vain regardless of how many times she says she isn’t & 2) she is trying to prove she is a good mum & that’s why she is constantly teach those boys numbers etc. At there age the key is for them to learn from play/ copying what they see you do & independent play. She constantly has to be stood over them directing there play. She has serious control issues across all aspects of her life. Even though she says in some of her previous videos she isn’t hung up on the scales I totally imagine she is. Would be interesting to know how often she weighs herself now she doesn’t attend SW

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only reason she has to be in the pictures with the boys is 1) she is very vain regardless of how many times she says she isn’t & 2) she is trying to prove she is a good mum & that’s why she is constantly teach those boys numbers etc. At there age the key is for them to learn from play/ copying what they see you do & independent play. She constantly has to be stood over them directing there play. She has serious control issues across all aspects of her life. Even though she says in some of her previous videos she isn’t hung up on the scales I totally imagine she is. Would be interesting to know how often she weighs herself now she doesn’t attend SW
Anybody that says they are not hung up on something, so obviously are! Otherwise why would you keep saying that you aren’t?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is a serious control freak and likes to be seen to be in total control all the time which will do the boys no favours.......

I would imagine she weighs herself every single day........ she controls every aspect of what she puts in her mouth which isn't healthy majority of the time - pepsi max, fat free yoghurt, grenade bars.... contain a lot of additives...... I know lots of people aren't a fan of Red Lips but she does eat decent sized, healthy and tasty/edible looking food....... I'd eat what she does and she works out lots too doesn't seem to deprive herself of things either..... Nicola is always on a diet despite her saying they don't work !!

I noticed in the pics in the garden..... Grayson's squint/eye turn is really noticeable... I do hope she's getting it looked into..... I also noticed that Lawson is actually the double of his Daddy even with the blonde hair and blue eyes his face is just like Chris........ which she won't like I'm sure !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.