Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The need to alter and edit her pics is so tragic! She isn’t hideous looking yet feels the need to dramatically edit each photo she shares! Who has the time?! Surely people who know her in real life can see she doesn’t look like this? So cringe.

Reactions: 20
At least the hamster bun hairpiece has been allowed a day out under these difficult times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could anyone bleeping love themselves more than Fopps.Eye bleeping the mirror for all she worth.Shame really because the only one who loves her is herself( excuse the language I’m Covid stressed)

Reactions: 15
She's put a vid on of her performing monkeys to distract from the hideously stretched photoshop fail

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s obvious she’s doing faces and the performing monkeys are copying her

Also them boots were gifted so she needs to say

Reactions: 12
There was a comment about something hairy on her shoulder and its gone 🤣🤣

• Haha
EC7AC873-2ABA-4C3B-97B1-05D6DBA7C7BC.jpeg

Are you here cause you said exactly what’s been on my mind for ages. Mine can’t even stand socks on never mind boots and that’s not even thinking about the germs

• Haha
Haaaa love that she was caught out, its obviously a badly photoshopped photo, you can see its her hair by the angle. Mud patch 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haaaa love that she was caught out, its obviously a badly photoshopped photo, you can see its her hair by the angle. Mud patch 🥴🥴🥴
Why would she care about a little bit of mud anyway 🙄 I thought she was an honest mum account.... I'm laughing even as I type that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.