Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I don’t understand, why has she felt the need to photoshop her shoulder?! It’s clearly her hair as you can even see the little whispy bits are the same as her actual hair, I just don’t get why she’d duplicate it onto a shoulder. Blonde with brains my ass!
I think she's stretched herself up to look slimmer, then had to bring her shoulders out to bring it into proportion and she's cocked it up 🤣🤣 silly cow!! The arse lickers on that post need to have a word with themselves they're are embarrassing as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh God, two people I know have shared Twinset twats giveaway that Fopps shared on her stories. And they are in my family!! Can I disown them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
as soon as I saw seven pages since I was last here I knew fopps must have dropped another clanger! Take your shoulder for a shave pet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How did she not notice she had another hairpiece stuck to her shoulder before posting? She does give us a laugh, I'll give her that 🤣

• Haha
She’s so slapdash about what she posts online. Spelling mistakes, grammar is awful, photoshop fails. Yeah, she can say she’s a “busy mum of two”, but come on now....this is meant to be your bleeping job! No other working mother makes the same excuse! “Oh sorry I gave you the wrong injection today cos I didn’t have time to read the prescription properly” said the busy nurse mother of 2. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What the duck is with that photo.
OBSESSED. It’s the same coat you buy every year!
let alone the chunk of hair, how stupid can one person be 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had to give up on the YouTube video before the end. Stoonin, gorgeous, beautiful, OBSESSED (with thumb holes?!), who gushes that much for that long over gym clothes?! The best bit was the long-sleeved top where the ruched bit at the front goes up so her belly button tattoo is perfectly framed and on display between the leggings and top 😂

Unfortunately if she’s an XS at a size 10-12 then their stuff isn’t going to fit a whole load of people who are into fitness as it’ll be too big. If 10-12 is XS, then 6/8/10 people can’t wear Fabletics, and a lot of gym girls will be those sizes. I’m her size and would buy a medium in most things.
She lieing if she said a xs is 10 to 12. Small is 10 medium is 12 so I imagine by rule of thumb that xs is 8??

Reactions: 12
I think she's stretched herself up to look slimmer, then had to bring her shoulders out to bring it into proportion and she's cocked it up 🤣🤣 silly cow!! The arse lickers on that post need to have a word with themselves they're are embarrassing as she is
So many saying the 'need' her coat... it's amazing... where is it from.... why .. yeah it's a nice coat but purrrrlease it's not THAT special - someone has said 'I have that coat in black' and she hasn't even corrected her to say mine is also black but I've got a filter on it to make it look sludge brown ....... she's ridiculous she really is and to be honest the sheeples fawning over her about a COAT are equally as bad ...... !! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
I’m going by her being a 10-12 and ordering XS. She says she’s a size 8.
She probably lied about what size she ordered. Did she show any tags? Bet she bloody didnt. I have 2 pairs of leggings in a medium (12) from them and 1 fits like a glove the others a bit too big. I've got 1 in a small (10) and it's a bit snug round the tummy (fine for running or upright activities such as hiit but I wouldn't do weights in them cause of the pressure on my guy haha) can guarantee she got maybe a small which again is a 10 but to hold up her delusional "I'm an 8" is probably why she said xs. Prove it biznitch show me a tag 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’d make sense! Having never photoshopped a photo of myself, I have no idea what she would’ve done to it that would mean there’s hair on her shoulder 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh God, two people I know have shared Twinset twats giveaway that Fopps shared on her stories. And they are in my family!! Can I disown them?
No send them here instead...in fact as I remember you know them (Nikki and TTT) from school / the local area your family members may have more gossip for us on her and/ or TTT

Reactions: 8
I’m still laughing at the bottom of her hair being left on her shoulder. Feel asleep after night shift, laughing about it, and just woke up laughing about it. How did she miss it! It’s the first thing I saw, and so obvious that it is the exact same as the bottom of her hair. Also her excuse doesn’t make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure she used the spot healing tool on photoshop which takes a sample of the photo and replaces it with that colour (for example will automatically take a sample of your skin to cover a literal spot) but you should use it on a small setting and obviously check over where it's taken the sample from.. so it looks like she used a large brush and didn't spot it took a copy of her hair to cover the dirt? Not sure that makes sense it's hard to explain!

Reactions: 6
No send them here instead...in fact as I remember you know them (Nikki and TTT) from school / the local area your family members may have more gossip for us on her and/ or TTT
Good idea!! My cousin who has shared it used to go to Nikki's slimming world group..God knows why as She is tiny and only ever had half a stone to lose. She said the other day we were due a catch up so once lockdown is over I'm going to go see her and get some gossip 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So strange?? It matches. 🤔
Haha! She’s been caught out photoshopping - badly and she uses such a crap excuse I don’t even get it 🙄 is she saying she moved hair from one side to the other? It’s not even bloody long enough to do that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the type of tit people who are arseholes tell themselves to justify their own actions.

Opinions are not always facts but they very often can be. Like my opinion is the capital city of the uk is London...it’s also a fact. My opinion is Fopps is a selfish human being and tit at her so called “job”...would she like a list of why I think this with proof? She spouts these quotes to deflect and gaslight from her own behaviours.
Here’s one she can share. Taken from the “sharenting” article doing the rounds

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She probably lied about what size she ordered. Did she show any tags? Bet she bloody didnt. I have 2 pairs of leggings in a medium (12) from them and 1 fits like a glove the others a bit too big. I've got 1 in a small (10) and it's a bit snug round the tummy (fine for running or upright activities such as hiit but I wouldn't do weights in them cause of the pressure on my guy haha) can guarantee she got maybe a small which again is a 10 but to hold up her delusional "I'm an 8" is probably why she said xs. Prove it biznitch show me a tag 🙄
She’s that much of a sociopath she’d buy a smaller size just to flash the label! X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
surely She doesn’t tumble dry everything? IV never seen a clothes horse or washing line.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.