Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly tumble drys everything, silly cow. Surely you’d know from the material if you should stick it on a hot radiator or not!!! Absolutely clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How high does she have the heating that her radiators did that? Hope the boys can’t touch or fall against them. Unless Chris’s coat is made of bin bags 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How high does she have the heating that her radiators did that? Hope the boys can’t touch or fall against them. Unless Chris’s coat is made of bin bags 🤣
That radiator is right next to the boy’s soft play area isn’t it?! She is so thick. How has she made it to 40 years old and within a week she’s discovered beans are one of your 5 a day, she’s photoshopped her hair onto her shoulder and now she’s melted Chris’s coat? 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
That radiator is right next to the boy’s soft play area isn’t it?! She is so thick. How has she made it to 40 years old and within a week she’s discovered beans are one of your 5 a day, she’s photoshopped her hair onto her shoulder and now she’s melted Chris’s coat? 🙈
Half expecting her to actually move the soft play stuff now to find that’s melted into the radiator too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, I’m assuming she’s ruined Ankle’s coat??? Where’s the concern over that??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1. Wheat bran "cake" or banana "pancakes"
2. Keeeen waaaaaaa or prawn omelette 🤢🤢🤢 or a spoonful of microwaveable rice with a can of tuna.
3. Tex mex chilli, salmon/ chicken curry
101 protein yogurts and half a grenade bar.

Done. There's your meal plan fopps.
Not sure why you've got all those books in front of you, you never ever eat anything different. Or nice.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It I’m need the coats dried quick I put them on a coat hanger on the clothes horse near a radiator. You may want to try it Fopps!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her face is getting more and more orange. Her hands are so much paler she looks like she is wearing gloves

• Haha
well if she tumble dries everything that might at least explain why Chris only ever wears capri pants, poor buggars clothes are all shrunk and now she's melted his coat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought people learnt how to do washing and drying and what temperature to wash and dry things at as a teenager ...before uni...not that I believe she went of course. 40 years old and can't manage a coat? Wow

Online shopping again?
That “island” is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And - YUCK- those parcels have been god knows where and touched by who knows who and yet she puts them down on a kitchen surface 😳😳😳 All parcels coming into my house are left on the floor, or a chair at the most.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
In the last 20 grid posts only 1 of them (the NYE post) has got more than 100 comments - and that is will her answering... the engagement is so low considering her numbers are rising !!

I've just cancelled a walk with a friend tomorrow as it would involve me driving to her house (about 10/15 mins across town) to walk in a park near her... but the rules say stay local so I'm not going...... I bet that picture was taken yesterday with her 'new best mate' - who is based in Leamington so chances are she drove there... I so hope she gets pulled I really do...... !!

The coat should be black - it's what her mother bought her for her 39th Birthday and this year got the tit brown one for her 40th - how unoriginal is that ! The boots are horrific and make her legs look chunky - she may of slimmed her top half but the bottom she's obvs not !!
But if she does (or has been) get caught - would she really tell Instagram? Could of happened but we’d never find out!

Reactions: 9
I’ve just heard her calling to Alexa - she sounds so common 😲
I’m surprised Alexa doesn’t tell her to duck off cos she’s so annoying

• Haha
  • Heart
Can't believe she has not only damaged the radiator drying a soaking wet coat on it, she has also ruined the paintwork on the arch by taking down the garland 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.