Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm a few mins into the new vlog and already confused 😜
Has she paid for these items of clothing or been gifted them?
Fopps says she ordered them from the website but if that's true why is she practically wetting her knickers when she sees them?!
Like if I'd ordered some leggings in pink I'd be expecting pink leggings but Fopps is almost popping a blood vessel she is that exited when she opens them, like she didn't know what was in the delivery 🤔
Also she says and wait for it.... The website puts together the top and bottoms for you so you don't have to 😆 yet when she opens a pair of leggings and then the matching top (that she herself has ordered don't forget) she is high as a kite that they are the same pattern 😅😂
Never seen her so so so happy with the so so gorgeous haul.
One more thing at the start she tells us how much she loves gym wear/active wear (we all know she wears it 80% of the time, when she isn't in lounge wear the other 70% of the time) so what I don't get is for someone who loves gym/active wear so sooooooo much and spends so much time at the gym why has she not already got some sets from this brand 😏

If I’m honest she looks really uncomfortable and self conscious
That's because she hates having her picture taken don't forget 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The question is will we actually see videos of her working out in them or will they end up in her spare room in the ironing pile

Reactions: 12
It’s a £49 a month, membership scheme. Yes, you get your first set for £24 but then you pay £49 a month and they send you suggestions to buy that month.
Who has £49 a month to spare on gymwear? When we are still in a pandemic, in a 3rd lockdown and all gyms are shut!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So I'm a few mins into the new vlog and already confused 😜
Has she paid for these items of clothing or been gifted them?
Fopps says she ordered them from the website but if that's true why is she practically wetting her knickers when she sees them?!
Like if I'd ordered some leggings in pink I'd be expecting pink leggings but Fopps is almost popping a blood vessel she is that exited when she opens them, like she didn't know what was in the delivery 🤔
Also she says and wait for it.... The website puts together the top and bottoms for you so you don't have to 😆 yet when she opens a pair of leggings and then the matching top (that she herself has ordered don't forget) she is high as a kite that they are the same pattern 😅😂
Never seen her so so so happy with the so so gorgeous haul.
One more thing at the start she tells us how much she loves gym wear/active wear (we all know she wears it 80% of the time, when she isn't in lounge wear the other 70% of the time) so what I don't get is for someone who loves gym/active wear so sooooooo much and spends so much time at the gym why has she not already got some sets from this brand 😏

That's because she hates having her picture taken don't forget 😉
i thought she was well into the poo coloured loungwear set from the MIL??

It’s a £49 a month, membership scheme. Yes, you get your first set for £24 but then you pay £49 a month and they send you suggestions to buy that month.
Who has £49 a month to spare on gymwear? When we are still in a pandemic, in a 3rd lockdown and all gyms are shut!!!!
ahh so it is the subscription scheme ( i was questioning if i had the right brand).

Reactions: 10
When I’ve seen people advertise fabletics in the past they always say you can pause your membership. This makes it sound suspiciously like it is hard to cancel and you get charged if you forget to pause?

When I’ve seen people advertise fabletics in the past they always say you can pause your membership. This makes it sound suspiciously like it is hard to cancel and you get charged if you forget to pause?
it is - people have trouble cancelling the subscription.

Reactions: 9
You can skip 6 times, I think, then you are continued to be charged. If you forget to skip them you are charged and you have to phone to cancel!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she is doing ads for fabletics- that’s me not buying anymore from them now!!!!!!
I think she is working with a PR company who definitely big her up to sell her onto these brands. She might even come as a freebie; buy 2 influencers from us, get Flopps for free kinda thing 😂 One thing we know for sure, any big company who monitors their ads success will never work with her again!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So 5 gifted sets which to anyone else would cost them £59 so £295 worth of gym wear they have given her and gyms ain't even bloody open! 😑

Reactions: 17
You can skip 6 times, I think, then you are continued to be charged. If you forget to skip them you are charged and you have to phone to cancel!
Clearly they realise that her followers would be stupid enough not to question any of it. Who the hell needs that many gym outfits ? I’ve got like a couple. Mind you if I were slim I’d probably buy some more but you don’t need a new set each month ffs

Clearly they realise that her followers would be stupid enough not to question any of it. Who the hell needs that many gym outfits ? I’ve got like a couple. Mind you if I were slim I’d probably buy some more but you don’t need a new set each month ffs
I, was, doing 3 yoga classes a week. I have 2 sets! Her sheep will be jumping on it, it’s an absolutely ridiculous price for gym stuff, especially in the current climate!

Reactions: 9
She is so transparent! This is probably if anyone sees her mum out and about with her TWO BABIES. She thinks she's so cleaver, but we can all see through her. 🧐
Thought the rules were if her mother for example lived alone so she could bubble with Nikki. However that would mean neither of them could meet with anyone else outside that bubble. However her mum lives with her dad so that does not apply here. Sorry if I have read the rules wrong and this is incorrect. Nikki will always bend the rules to fit her. She is typical example of what I would I call ‘ Im alright jack’

Reactions: 10
Nikki has a friend omg! 🤭Who could put up with her chatting away all about herself it's not like she cares about anything else 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noticed her eventual reply to poor ol Jan on the motivational video replies!

Hmm, why does it take so long to come back with an answer as to what plan she's following? Maybe her social media helper has a few days off and she doesn't know how to spin it to lie and say she's doing all the plans! 🤭

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You can only skip 6 times ??is this true, I'll be well Mad if it is. I signed up in (november i think) and cant remember seeing a 6 only skip limit. I'll admit the quality of the 3 leggings and 2 tops i have are pretty amazing but I always wait to get them reduced not full price as their prices are far to high. But please tell me its not really a 6 skip limit? If it is influencers should mention that (I was influenced by 1 but I've seen plenty advertise for them and never heard them say it) hell the website should scream it

Reactions: 8
Thought it was funny how she said “I’m not one for patterns and colours but...” uhh we’ve seen those horrific Adidas floral monstrosities you wear!! Also noticed how the minute she starts talking she talks through a smile/grimace..is that new or have I just not noticed it before? No one actually smiles the whole time they talk!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.