Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just showing off having the boys say the dinosaur names and in fact would have made me feel tit if I was watching this when my son was 2, he didn't shut up as a child but no one could understand a word he said. Turned out he had hearing problems! He is 12 now so I just think she is showing off and it's the sort of video you'd send to grandma or your friends

Reactions: 13
It's just showing off having the boys say the dinosaur names and in fact would have made me feel tit if I was watching this when my son was 2, he didn't shut up as a child but no one could understand a word he said. Turned out he had hearing problems! He is 12 now so I just think she is showing off and it's the sort of video you'd send to grandma or your friends
I think she shows off because of the walking and crawling delays.

Reactions: 15
That tattoo peeking through her new ahhhmaaaaazing active wear 😂😂

How does she convince brands she's good to work with? Her engagement has been awful for ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she is doing ads for fabletics- that’s me not buying anymore from them now!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Especially the ones from Amazon, I’ve bought some before and they have such a strong chemical smell
The quality of Amazon clothes is never great I’d never put my children in them. I have got stuff for myself in the past but its never been good quality and I always wash it first. Why can’t she just get them Tesco or Asda pjs?

Reactions: 7
Firstly how excited was she with her free leggings!!! 😂 I've never seen her so excited. What was the point in her showing us her unpacking three, I think, sets but showing 5 different sets? Fiona I would not be too excited/proud to be a fabletics ambassador, they asked Brummymummy of 2 before they asked you and she is a size 18 ( I'm not picking on her for her size, if you don't know who she is check her out 😂😂) lazy sod who shuffles instead of running and never actually wore any of the stuff she was gifted to work out in!
Her describing the criss cross detail as pretty and most of the sets as gorgeous! Find some new words fopps.

Reactions: 11
Not gonna lie she has a really good figure in here latest ad & the clothing looks good but she soon moves away from the camera in the hope you don’t notice her bottom half isn’t a size 8 there is too much meat on her legs & I don’t mean that in a horrible way at all

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she is doing ads for fabletics- that’s me not buying anymore from them now!!!!!!
is this fopps? Fabletics have a bad rep as well for continuing to charge people after they have cancelled their sub ( its a similar set up with fenty savage underwear as well i believe)

Reactions: 9
Sorry I’m actually cracking up at the dinosaur stories 😂😂😂 Fopps goes ‘what’s this called Chris?’ And Lawson goes ‘it’s called Chris’ 🤣 just goes to show they just parrot they don’t really understand what they’re saying. That did give me and my boyfriend a giggle though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry I’m actually cracking up at the dinosaur stories 😂😂😂 Fopps goes ‘what’s this called Chris?’ And Lawson goes ‘it’s called Chris’ 🤣 just goes to show they just parrot they don’t really understand what they’re saying. That did give me and my boyfriend a giggle though.
oh I missed that bit, off to re watch 😂😂

Reactions: 5
The video is like a spoof or pisstake of an influencer it's so bad.

' this top has thumbholes, which I'm ObSeSsEd with' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.