Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on her most recent story has she not got much time? Like where is there she could possible go & sure she can’t have that much “work” to do.

Reactions: 18
Why on her most recent story has she not got much time? Like where is there she could possible go & sure she can’t have that much “work” to do.
What’s wrong with a ham sandwich and a packet of crisps like the rest of us have?

Reactions: 16
Now she’s promoting how you can meet up with someone for a walk if you’ve got children under 5. Not everyone is trying to test the system and get out as much as you Nikki. I assume you’ve posted this just so you can defend your poor actions yet again. You really piss me off, you need to grow up and get a grip.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Guarantee she's done this to meet up with her mother when Chris is "working " from home as the last post said just cos you can doesn't mean you should Nikki

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Now she’s promoting how you can meet up with someone for a walk if you’ve got children under 5. Not everyone is trying to test the system and get out as much as you Nikki. I assume you’ve posted this just so you can defend your poor actions yet again. You really piss me off, you need to grow up and get a grip.
I thought you were allowed to meet with one person from another household while out for exercise? I also thought it was only single adult households with children who were allowed to meet for support?

off to check the rules ......

Reactions: 14
This is what I've said before, you only ever see her gobbing off about rules when it suits her agenda and when she's justifying her actions

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is what I've said before, you only ever see her gobbing off about rules when it suits her agenda and when she's justifying her actions

💯 trying to make out she is posting it to help others, duck off Fopperbollocks you are just trying to justify your actions that are to follow.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
💯 trying to make out she is posting it to help others, duck off Fopperbollocks you are just trying to justify your actions that are to follow.....
It’s always ‘incase you didn’t know’ like she’s some sort of public service helping people. How about stories reinforcing the other rules Fopps?

• Haha
Has she still sent the boys to nursery while she's sat on her arse and he's working from home. Absolutely fuming. I've spenty day in a nursery as I'm training to be a teacher and were absolutely bloody shattered at the minute. Short staffed. Kids still in with parents at home. Staff shielding and we're being put at risk. She's dispicable

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I feel like since new year every evening meal has been.... quick make sure you save this meal because it was SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO GOOOODDDDDDDDD every night it’s the same dry shrivelled up tit 🤣 but yeah she’s loves food soooooooo much!!!!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is so transparent! This is probably if anyone sees her mum out and about with her TWO BABIES. She thinks she's so cleaver, but we can all see through her. 🧐

Reactions: 17
Me neither. If she had a proper job and had to work from home then fair enough, but doing shopping hauls or shite videos about what she eats in a day ISN'T a job. As much as I know the boys are better off at nursery (or cared for by anyone but her tbh) there's no need for them to go.
I wonder what she puts down for her job role on applications for anything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she still sent the boys to nursery while she's sat on her arse and he's working from home. Absolutely fuming. I've spenty day in a nursery as I'm training to be a teacher and were absolutely bloody shattered at the minute. Short staffed. Kids still in with parents at home. Staff shielding and we're being put at risk. She's dispicable
Sending lots of love

Fopps doesn’t look at the bigger picture, she just thinks of herself. She clearly hates being a mum and any excuse to get rid of them she’s on it whatever the risk.

Reactions: 10
If she does meet her mum with the boys it still has to be socially distanced & in this weather I don’t see the point just call her if she is that desperate to speak to her. Sorry forgot they only talk through fopps SM!!!!!

Ffs it's a Dinosaur. It's a bleeping Dinosaur! 😂

Honestly, must be doing a proper tit job with my just turned 2 year old. Doesn't even say mummy!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.