Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cant wait to see mad mazza's response .. you look fabulous nicola. where can i sign up? Isnt it such a good price?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can only skip 6 times ??is this true, I'll be well Mad if it is. I signed up in (november i think) and cant remember seeing a 6 only skip limit. I'll admit the quality of the 3 leggings and 2 tops i have are pretty amazing but I always wait to get them reduced not full price as their prices are far to high. But please tell me its not really a 6 skip limit? If it is influencers should mention that (I was influenced by 1 but I've seen plenty advertise for them and never heard them say it) hell the website should scream it
You can skip as many times as you want

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Does she say grab a cuppa (to watch her videos) because you need the caffeine to stay awake?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a £49 a month, membership scheme. Yes, you get your first set for £24 but then you pay £49 a month and they send you suggestions to buy that month.
Who has £49 a month to spare on gymwear? When we are still in a pandemic, in a 3rd lockdown and all gyms are shut!!!!
Asda have some lovely matching active wear at the moment half the price bought 1last week. Look just as nice

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can only skip 6 times ??is this true, I'll be well Mad if it is. I signed up in (november i think) and cant remember seeing a 6 only skip limit. I'll admit the quality of the 3 leggings and 2 tops i have are pretty amazing but I always wait to get them reduced not full price as their prices are far to high. But please tell me its not really a 6 skip limit? If it is influencers should mention that (I was influenced by 1 but I've seen plenty advertise for them and never heard them say it) hell the website should scream it
My mistake 🙈 sorry! You have to skip before the 6th!

Reactions: 4
She’s recruited Mad Mazza to promote her latest shite of a money spinner in the Comments 😭 - she’s actually signed off as M Mcdonell! Haven't watched it, went straight to Comments, and wasn’t disappointed. Two Bots already plus Mazza, doing well Flopps, doing well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What she playing a game seeing how many people she can meet up with during lockdown!

Reactions: 9
Not long ago she was banging on about Sweaty Betty #afflink and now an active wear brand has come along with an ad for her she’s creaming her gym leggings about them instead. Fickle!

Reactions: 20
Thought it was funny how she said “I’m not one for patterns and colours but...” uhh we’ve seen those horrific Adidas floral monstrosities you wear!! Also noticed how the minute she starts talking she talks through a smile/grimace..is that new or have I just not noticed it before? No one actually smiles the whole time they talk!!
Not one for patterns and colours?!?!! Has she EVER looked in her own wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴 it's one big nylon kaleidoscope of hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has she put a filter on to blur and smooth her skin 🤔 so this was her big piece of work she needed to get done 🥱

• Haha
She sounds so patronising it's actually like a parody from a sketch show! Sounds like she's talking to an audience of total dimwits "the website is so so so so easy to shop" And do you know what guys? They coordinate your outfits for you so you dont even need to work out what goes with what!!!! And her going on about how fabletics came up time and time again when she looked for gymwear... she's never bloody mentioned it once! She was Sweaty Betty mad last week, then Gym Shark, then her grenade gifted set, then her nike uhhhmaaaazing leggings.
I see her sexbots are out in force on the comments section! Oh and her mum sandwiched in between them 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also like everything she’s about FIVE YEARS behind as me and my hun pals of all ages and sizes have been wearing fabletics for years. Wonder if she’s just making out it’s an ad/paid partnership to up engagement. She’s lies and social media people have been known to do this x

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Them boys just repeat everything her or Chris say let’s hope they come out with Mums a bleep sometime soon

• Haha
The tattoo game is strong with her also - reckon we saw most of them at some point during that try on sesh ! 😂 😂

Never seen her so happy than talking about stuff for herself and prancing around ..... that said I do think she's got a decent figure....... but not a size 8..... she should just relax... eat nice, decent, wholesome food and go the gym..... she's too restrictive !

Also.. the boys saying the dino names - Hmmmmm funny that.... Chelsea's boys are dino obsessed and have been saying the names for ages !! She can't even get her boys to do natural performing she has to copy others content ..... and I do hope she washed those bloody pj's before she put the boys in them ! I'm a proper Perfect Paula when it comes to washing new stuff !!!! You don't know who has handled it and it never smells like 'our washing'..... !!

Reactions: 17
I haven't watched the YouTube, but in this instance I actually think this is a vast improvement on jumping out of a jelly pot.
She at least wears active wear a lot. She never eats jelly or noodles etc. I however think she's a vile twit and I'll never buy anything she advertises..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.