Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can only skip 6 times ??is this true, I'll be well Mad if it is. I signed up in (november i think) and cant remember seeing a 6 only skip limit. I'll admit the quality of the 3 leggings and 2 tops i have are pretty amazing but I always wait to get them reduced not full price as their prices are far to high. But please tell me its not really a 6 skip limit? If it is influencers should mention that (I was influenced by 1 but I've seen plenty advertise for them and never heard them say it) hell the website should scream it
So what do you actually get for £49 a month?

Reactions: 6
Wouldnt this pretty much double the cost of the gym just to get new clothes to wear

tbh I'm not exactly sure how much gym costs these days I don't go anymore I absolutely hated it at the gym I used to go to get fit but felt like a waste of money for something I didn't like Would rather do other things to get fit like dance workouts etc at home for free

Reactions: 9
Wouldnt this pretty much double the cost of the gym just to get new clothes to wear

tbh I'm not exactly sure how much gym costs these days I don't go anymore I absolutely hated it at the gym I used to go to get fit but felt like a waste of money for something I didn't like Would rather do other things to get fit like dance workouts etc at home for free
Foppsy turns her nose up at home fitness videos as she can't pose in front of a mirror like a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’d never used fabletics six weeks ago. Somebody commented about them and I said they were dodgy as charge you every month and she said she’d never used them. Sell her soul for £1!

Also why do you need £49 worth of new gym gear every month??? I bought stuff two years ago, ran a half marathon, fair enough had a baby so off it for over a year but been back on it six months snd I maybe need some need stuff now 😂 but not every month

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She’d never used fabletics six weeks ago. Somebody commented about them and I said they were dodgy as charge you every month and she said she’d never used them. Sell her soul for £1!

Also why do you need £49 worth of new gym gear every month??? I bought stuff two years ago, ran a half marathon, fair enough had a baby so off it for over a year but been back on it six months snd I maybe need some need stuff now 😂 but not every month
We neeeeeed to find the receipts for this!

Reactions: 10
How wasteful! So you just have gym wear piling up! I just don’t get it!!!!!
Suits Fopps and her fast fashion though.

Surely the company doesn’t have very green credentials. I’m confused by them! Am I missing something?

Reactions: 11
As others have said £49 for a set a month ?? I love my workout gear but get mine from primark or a supermarket once a year!. Less than £20!
She has a similar body to me, I’m bottom heavy, I could be a size 10 but won’t go over my thighs or bum lol I’m 10 top. She acts like it’s a bad thing to be a 10/12 which is a nice size! Sometimes a 14 bottom depending what or where.
She needs to live a little

Reactions: 14
It kinda depends really. Obviously the 1st 2 pairs are 25 then after that it's kinda discounted items. The prices vary per item and are pretty pricy even after the discount but they do sales which can reduce them even more. I got 1 pair in the sale for something like 28 pounds and they were very good quality leggings. The before price was a bit steep in the 50s if I remember correctly and thay was VIP pricing. I personally do think the quality of the pieces I have are really good and dont mind paying a tad extra for them as I'm a PT, I teach classes and I train myself 5 times a week so constantly in need in gym gear that holds up through the multiple wash loads I have to do. Before fabletics I was a usa pro lagging lover (but only if they were a certain material which I think they stopped doing ages ago) and I've struggled to find a decent range thay fit my stupid body type (huge ass and thighs and little waist lol) I liked the fact you can skip a month if nothing takes your fancy (which I did this month although one of you lovely lot gave me a scare regarding a limit haha but shes confirmed there isn't one phew) or theres the option to pay the 48 into a credit account (but you can't use credit on sale items fyi incase your interested). And you dont need to buy an item for £48 each month, last month was the leggings for 28 and thay covered my membership needs. Jeeze I sound like a sales rep haha

Reactions: 8
Noticed her eventual reply to poor ol Jan on the motivational video replies!

Hmm, why does it take so long to come back with an answer as to what plan she's following? Maybe her social media helper has a few days off and she doesn't know how to spin it to lie and say she's doing all the plans! 🤭
This response is ridiculous, surely she had her 3 words before she made the video & she knows what “plan” she is following. Why are people so oblivious to the fact that she doesn’t wanna help people she just wants read gushy replies & see likes!!! None of her grid post have anything useful as to why you would save them. As for her pic of her happy place, it might be yours but it doesn’t look like it’s the boys happy place

Reactions: 15
It kinda depends really. Obviously the 1st 2 pairs are 25 then after that it's kinda discounted items. The prices vary per item and are pretty pricy even after the discount but they do sales which can reduce them even more. I got 1 pair in the sale for something like 28 pounds and they were very good quality leggings. The before price was a bit steep in the 50s if I remember correctly and thay was VIP pricing. I personally do think the quality of the pieces I have are really good and dont mind paying a tad extra for them as I'm a PT, I teach classes and I train myself 5 times a week so constantly in need in gym gear that holds up through the multiple wash loads I have to do. Before fabletics I was a usa pro lagging lover (but only if they were a certain material which I think they stopped doing ages ago) and I've struggled to find a decent range thay fit my stupid body type (huge ass and thighs and little waist lol) I liked the fact you can skip a month if nothing takes your fancy (which I did this month although one of you lovely lot gave me a scare regarding a limit haha but shes confirmed there isn't one phew) or theres the option to pay the 48 into a credit account (but you can't use credit on sale items fyi incase your interested). And you dont need to buy an item for £48 each month, last month was the leggings for 28 and thay covered my membership needs. Jeeze I sound like a sales rep haha
Thanks for that 😘

Reactions: 1
That latest grid post is definitely her happy place looking at herself.If you were having a lovely moment/snuggle with your children why would you have your phone in your hand ?! It's all just so fake and set up.

Reactions: 15
That latest grid post is definitely her happy place looking at herself.If you were having a lovely moment/snuggle with your children why would you have your phone in your hand ?! It's all just so fake and set up.
I looked and that pic and rolled my eyes, it does not look like her happy place, her eyes are sparkling looking at herself! It does not look like a mum genuinely loving cuddling her kids, they are watching TV and she is getting her good side.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.