Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all the crap they spend money on and need for daily outings, surprised they aren't both sporting over the top Canada goose jackets or similar. Chris looks like he is bloody freezing in that smart coat, at least he managed to put his ankles away though. As for fopps in her fakes can picture her tip toeing around puddles and mud although not enough to stop her wearing them inside
Dragging those boys out again! Bet she does it mainly to get her steps up. In a few years time the boys will tell her where to go. They'll be able to say....
"Mummy can we just stay home today?"
"Mummy we can play on our own, go away!"
"Mummy what's so funny?"
"Mummy why are you screeching?"
"Mummy put the camera down!"
"Mummy why don't you work like Daddy?"
"Mummy why did you drag us everywhere during a pandemic?"
And so on and on...... 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm getting so fucked off seeing people travelling when they don't need to be. I only follow a couple of others threads but both PTWM and Swfeebs have done the same in the last few days.

I saw this on FB this morning and it's disgusted me. Irresponsible parents putting their kids lives at risk along with those of the search and rescue teams. Just stay in your area! What If they all needed hospital treatment after getting stranded?

The advice to stay home is to protect the hospitals from being over crowded even more. What if Fopps had a car accident? That could be 4 people (at least) needing hospital beds and taking up even more resources from the doctors and nurses.

The last 10 months have really shown how selfish a lot of people are.
According to the news Stratford on Avon was heaving yesterday wouldn’t surprise me if she wasn’t one of them

Reactions: 9
Is she literally following them around the kitchen filming them on those pics!!! bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 14
I was coming on here to comment on the overly structured play again, but then it hit me.....she can’t let them get on with imagination play because she has no sodding imagination herself.

Think back to earlier this week when Ankle Boy had bought new wheeled boxes to put the Xmas decs in, he was wheeling the boys round in it and she was “so now it’s a CAR!?!”. Most 2yr olds would have loved that and been happy pretending for ages. But she can’t let them do that because she can’t see it herself.

It’s truly sad. Poor kids.
You’ve really hit the nail on the head with this. I think that’s why her ads are so bad too, there’s no natural creativity or imagination to anything.
It’s like when the boys were playing putting their dinosaurs on top of a garage, she starts telling them that’s not where dinosaurs go! Why not?
Its so sad to see. My little one got a big duplo car and whatever for Christmas and it’s currently being wheeled about with a wooden spoon and a cow in it. No you wouldn’t normally put a cow in the back of a convertible, but it’s imaginary play! She’s not going to grow up thinking cows can go in cars, she’s just exploring her little mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she not understand tier 4 rules state you can’t go out of your area in other words don’t drive for a walk 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
You’ve really hit the nail on the head with this. I think that’s why her ads are so bad too, there’s no natural creativity or imagination to anything.
It’s like when the boys were playing putting their dinosaurs on top of a garage, she starts telling them that’s not where dinosaurs go! Why not?
Its so sad to see. My little one got a big duplo car and whatever for Christmas and it’s currently being wheeled about with a wooden spoon and a cow in it. No you wouldn’t normally put a cow in the back of a convertible, but it’s imaginary play! She’s not going to grow up thinking cows can go in cars, she’s just exploring her little mind.
its Such a shame imaginative play is the best. we have loads of happyland toyswhich theY love with all the figures. The figures play every toy and They have little conversations with them. It’s so cute to watch. With the car play mat this morning she made sure she got the cars out with it but nothing else.

Reactions: 15
Dragging those boys out again! Bet she does it mainly to get her steps up. In a few years time the boys will tell her where to go. They'll be able to say....
"Mummy can we just stay home today?"
"Mummy we can play on our own, go away!"
"Mummy what's so funny?"
"Mummy why are you screeching?"
"Mummy put the camera down!"
"Mummy why don't you work like Daddy?"
"Mummy why did you drag us everywhere during a pandemic?"
And so on and on...... 😉
It will be sooner than she thinks, my little girl was also 2 in September and she says I don’t want to go out and she even said the other day daddy no move your phone he was mortified but it’s a wake up call to enjoy this time because she will be sat with her head in her own phone soon enough

Not letting them play alone will bite her on the arse soon as they will be marked down on that area in nursery and school as they focus on imaginative play quite a lot

I saw it mentioned the other day on the hinch thread, that Amy Childs posted this story of her daughter saying no mummy I don’t want a picture I want to sleep...not only did the stupid bint keep filming her but actually posted it 🤦‍♀️ (I’ve edited it to crop out her face)

why do these vapid airheads, including Fopps, not see that it’s not right to constantly film their children, just no privacy at all and not fair on them always being asked to perform and pose

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was coming on to post the same screen shot of her filthy trainers in the house. Minger.
And then those police bikes in the house trailing whatever dog tit or dirt they picked up from being outside with them last week.
She's so unhygienic it's disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Considering the kids get so much fresh air they both look so pale. They just look knackered all the time too. I really don't like commenting on the kids but they don't look well. They should have wee rosey cheeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In her latest stories “we’ve not seen this little park before“ yes because you’re going here there and every bloody where. I felt guilty just driving 20 minutes up the road to drop off my dads birthday present at the door for god sakes

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Stay at home... stay at bleeping home! What is it that she fails to understand!!!!!

plus I can imagine she has never cleaned those boys car seats! Ever! Given she wears dirty shoes in the house!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There's been terrible car accidents where we live. This is why especially in these weather conditions you've to stay at home! It's adding more pressure on to an already fully occupied (with overspill) NHS 🙈
So selfish! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I saw it mentioned the other day on the hinch thread, that Amy Childs posted this story of her daughter saying no mummy I don’t want a picture I want to sleep...not only did the stupid bint keep filming her but actually posted it 🤦‍♀️ (I’ve edited it to crop out her face)

why do these vapid airheads, including Fopps, not see that it’s not right to constantly film their children, just no privacy at all and not fair on them always being asked to perform and pose
Fopps would post this but with some indecent music over it and instead say they were desperate for their pics to be taken

Good ole Shirl... throwing shade again 😂😂
Shirl can expect a voice note and a blocking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.