Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why she felt the need to do the whole chapter & verse about her grandad ?! If it's a 3 family bubble and her mum looks after him and the kids it'd of made no difference if he'd gone to their house vaccine or not..... ! She probably just didn't want the hassle of someone having to take him home ..... or an extra place at the table...... She's so full of tit...... that said he had steak so was probably happier with his meals on wheels dinner !! 😘 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Flopps - the only influenzer who is more interesting when she doesn’t post than when she does.
Seriously, how basic and predictable are those Christmas posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she’s lying about her mum staying with her dad all day. There was four champagne glasses, chris parents couldn’t go as they are Milton Keynes which is tier four! Was her dad left on his own? It doesn’t make sense!
I don’t know why she’s hiding it, we could meet people xmas day unless she was breaking the rules

Reactions: 23
Is she really asking whether people prefer her hair long or short? She’s 40! That’s like a 15 year old!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Surely her mum can’t form a support bubble with her grandad AND a childcare bubble with Nikki? You’d think Nikki would have been more careful with all the places she’s going if her mum also visits him and looks after the kids. I can’t believe how selfish she is

Reactions: 29
I feel like I need remove Instagram 😂
we probably had the most stressful day. twin 2 year olds refusing to eat and screamed becuase they were over tired and only cheered up once they saw pudding. I probably ate a fopps size Xmas dinner 1 bit of stuffing tiny bit of turkey hardly any veg and about 2 potatoes 😂

Reactions: 16
we probably had the most stressful day. twin 2 year olds refusing to eat and screamed becuase they were over tired and only cheered up once they saw pudding. I probably ate a fopps size Xmas dinner 1 bit of stuffing tiny bit of turkey hardly any veg and about 2 potatoes 😂
Oh bless ya !! Your day is probably lots of peoples reality not posed for the Gram !!

I had a friend who had 5 kids (all grown up now with kids of their own!).....her and hubby used to take them out for a carvery on Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day they had buffet food and could basically help themselves when they were hungry...... she said she was fed up of missing them opening gifts because she'd be stuck in the kitchen cooking or they'd fill up on chocolate all morning and dinner was wasted......makes sense really doesn't it ?!! Think I'm a 2 year old because I ALWAYS cheer up when I see pudding ;)

ETA - this wouldn't matter in Fopps house - her oven is in the lounge after all 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely her mum can’t form a support bubble with her grandad AND a childcare bubble with Nikki? You’d think Nikki would have been more careful with all the places she’s going if her mum also visits him and looks after the kids. I can’t believe how selfish she is
It’s one of those where you use common sense I would say it’s ok if the boys literally just went to mazzas but they go to nursery and here there and everywhere so they are all selfish

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Aah bless you 😬 my 21 month old seems to have a melt down every time I put any kind of food in front of her just lately, I’ve got constant mum sweats. 🤣

Reactions: 9
Yes I remember xmas with my 2 year old twins and they were little shits. It wasn’t all lovely like Fopps staged pics depict. Even worse when we had company cos there was this pressure somehow.

Reactions: 12
This was my 6 year olds Boxing Day dinner, whilst the rest of us had another Christmas dinner 😅
Cheese sandwiches, cake, crisps and chocolate washed down with a fruit shoot 😩

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Is she actually eye bleeping herself on Christmas day curling her hair? Why is she not spending time with the kids. What a narcissistic old boot. She makes my blood boil between that and all the tags desperate for a collab. Who does that on Christmas day?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This was my 6 year olds Boxing Day dinner, whilst the rest of us had another Christmas dinner 😅
Cheese sandwiches, cake, crisps and chocolate washed down with a fruit shoot 😩
I'd rather have no Christmas dinner then the boiled monstrosity Fopps posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.