Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Place your bets for how many games we will get to see today 😂😂 she's a control freak creating a rod for her own back. I'm the same as you - my son chooses what and when he wants to play with and I'm always around to join in if he wants me to join in but half the time I do it wrong and he gets annoyed. 😂😂
They’ve done 4 already and it’s only 9:35!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also put some bloody bed socks and a dressing gown on them! They look froze on that grey floor ❄❄❄

Reactions: 13
Tier 4
Very cold outside
Two very good reasons to STAY AT HOME Fopps!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also why do the twins have to be on game 1 of duck knows how many already that early in the morning 😴 no wonder they get bored so so so easily! I'm up with our 3 so hubby can have a lie in, my boys are dressed but only in case it snows again so we can all run outside quick before it stops ❄❄❄ there is a film on the TV and we are sat having breakfast together on the sofa. If they want to play with their toys they can and will get what they want themselves!
i totally agree.cant she sit on the uncomfortable sofa with her mug cake and let them play with what they want. id Be piddled off with someone telling me what to play with. The boys imagination must not exist!

Reactions: 16
Omg that biscoff spread is like crack. I made a cheesecake with it the other day. I’m copying your breakfast!

Why is she going for a walk?! Play in the garden if you really must give them fresh air but it’s not necessary they look pale and washed out leave them alone and cook a nice lunch or do some baking!

urgh why am I giving her ideas
It’s my favourite breakfast, Aldi do their own spread now! Smooth n crunchy! I’ve got smooth n I think it tastes better!
I love a walk but I don’t have kids, I personally couldn’t be bothered to get them ready every time, it’s bad enough getting my layers on lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gosh...finally caught up!
Happy New Year you very hilarious bunch of awesomeness. I hope 2021 brings some joy and good news for all of us.
I just had a nosy on her page as well and those children look flipping tired around their eyes. There's no way they should be looking like that. It's Sunday and my children are still snoozing, why tf she's got those babies up so early and chatting tit about going for a walk in the cold? Just relax at home like normal people!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she not realise that she would get much longer out of them attention span wise if she just left them and their imaginations to play alone?? You do not have to do structured play ALL day. Mind you- We’ve seen from previous videos that they aren’t allowed an imagination as she tells them they are doing it wrong.
She should sit and have her coffee and just watch them play. That’s what I’ve been doing for the last hour. If he needs me I’m here but i love watching him be imaginative on his own

Reactions: 22
All she does is bark ‘who’s this’ ‘what’s that’ ‘what colour is it’ ‘what shape is it’...there is nothing creative or imaginative about their play at all.

All directed at Lawson as well because Grayson isn’t at the same level (except when he apparently said come on Lawson I’ll go with you or something the other day, which I’m sure really happened 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was coming on here to comment on the overly structured play again, but then it hit me.....she can’t let them get on with imagination play because she has no sodding imagination herself.

Think back to earlier this week when Ankle Boy had bought new wheeled boxes to put the Xmas decs in, he was wheeling the boys round in it and she was “so now it’s a CAR!?!”. Most 2yr olds would have loved that and been happy pretending for ages. But she can’t let them do that because she can’t see it herself.

It’s truly sad. Poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was coming on here to comment on the overly structured play again, but then it hit me.....she can’t let them get on with imagination play because she has no sodding imagination herself.

Think back to earlier this week when Ankle Boy had bought new wheeled boxes to put the Xmas decs in, he was wheeling the boys round in it and she was “so now it’s a CAR!?!”. Most 2yr olds would have loved that and been happy pretending for ages. But she can’t let them do that because she can’t see it herself.

This is sooo true!! She can never accept anything being something other than it is! Amount of times theyve played with the kitchen and she specifies she wants a certain thing and they bring her something different and she won’t have it!
you’ve hit the nail on the head she’s got nothing up there at all!

• Heart

How sad! We've got this giant box in which toys were delivered from Smyths for Christmas and my 5 year old has played in it. It's been everything from a rocket, a car to a cave. It's sad that she can't just let those boys just be. My kids loved fitting themselves into boxes and having them closed ready for posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All those stories this morning too means she has literally not put her phone down. So sad.

I don’t know what she just doesn’t just let them play on their own. Surely she must have things to get on with like housework, washing etc

Gosh she drives me crazy! Just let the boys play together and leave them alone! Let their little imagination run wild. Let them explore, make a mess etc.. Keep them at home today Nikki they look exhausted! Whack up the heating too because they look cold. Or pop a wee housecoat on them 🙈
I feel bad but I'm only commenting on what I see.. She needs to chill. And the giggling at nothing 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The dirt on those ‘Balenciaga’ trainers and she’s wearing them in her kitchen 🤮

D69119CE-FDD4-4BA2-B059-38793C34B11B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.