Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!
So sorry to read this. I hope that your journey is a smooth one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Woah someone got it off their chest 🤣 I don’t get why flopps doesn’t just act like an adult and respond!!! She’s hates getting negative comments as her family just inflate her ego
well someone has asked what we’re all thinking. I wish for once she’d grow a pair and just respond. That would have been a perfect opportunity. She could have got all her points to the numbers and then gone on to block and delete later once she’s put her tit side over. She misses every opportunity to be mature. My only wish is someone did it from a real profile as from a fake one it looks like it could be trolling. When all those questions are valid. Or if they stated I’ve created this profile as you blocked me when I’m a genuine person asking genuine questions. That way she can’t say she’s being bullied! X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So...I'm feeling it might be time for thread title suggestions so I'm going to take advantage of my pissed lol at her chubby fingers....

Fopperholic #65... Spends her whole time tagging brands, grabbing all she can with her Foppy fat hands

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She sounds like a 10 year old with her perfect Paula remarks. I have second embarrassment for her
Thing is, with her deleting that comment, no one will have a clue what she is on about. It just looks odd, why even address it. It's probably because "perfect paula" was right in what they said and they don't clean them before using them indoors?????

Reactions: 21
So she cleaned in between all the grooves in those ugly Balenciaga trainers and the wheels of the scooters/ bikes. I can’t imagine she did. So Perfect Paula is actually right. Shoes are for outside. For god’s sake let your children’s feet breathe😡

Reactions: 20
So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!
sending you so much love my darling, I've missed you on here and have been wondering if you were ok, im so sorry to hear this news, I hope you get any treatment started asap and you kick its arse, if we can ever do anything on here for you even if it's just for some distraction then shout up, us tattlers have your back ❤

• Heart
She sounds like a 10 year old with her perfect Paula remarks. I have secondhand embarrassment for her
Wow she is truly pathetic with her 🙈 emoji and replying to a deleted comment in her stories, re-telling it as usual! Perfect Paula asking 'other silly things' yes, like why are you out all over the place, every day in a pandemic, in tier 4, why are you using nursery and her mother for childcare when she's a SAHM in t4, and why not declare your ads? Perfectly fair questions Flopps, you flout your rule-bending everyday, can't not expect a backlash?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow she is truly pathetic with her 🙈 emoji and replying to a deleted comment in her stories, re-telling it as usual! Perfect Paula asking 'other silly things' yes, like why are you out all over the place, every day in a pandemic, in tier 4, why are you using nursery and her mother for childcare when she's a SAHM in t4, and why not declare your ads? Perfectly fair questions Flopps, you flout your rule-bending everyday, can't not expect a backlash?
Thing is, they weren't "silly things" they were valid points, and I think fopps knows that and knows her followers, or a large amount of them, would agree with it and that's why she deleted it. Then as you say she can now re tell it in the hope not many people saw the original comment. She really does need to grow up

• Heart
Sorry to here this i was diagnosed last year with cancer and I was so worried about the impact of covid on my treatment and surgery's throughout the lockdown but everything moved pretty quickly and I felt safe in hospital . I had two surgeries to remove the cancer so I'm currently all clear but I'm going in for some adjuvant treatment for a year starting next week to hopefully have more of a chance to prevent it coming back . Like you said it's so scary being in this position an it makes you rethink lots of things. I wish you well and good luck with any treatment and surgery ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s so petty! “Other silly things” she’s just so patronisingly dismissive. 🤢 Perfect Paula...clinging onto SW sayings again that just sound really odd and dated to anyone who’s never been. Honestly she is beyond defending x

Also maybe some decent content would be how she cleans all the books and crannies off the bike after a walk. I’d be crap as I’d literally be on hours so if she had a genuine hack for cleaning and degerming then share! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Rather than all her other CRAP content she’s shared today.

Also that coat is hideous and makes her look like a hint jobbie 💩 x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to read this 😢 sending lots of love and strength 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s so petty! “Other silly things” she’s just so patronisingly dismissive. 🤢 Perfect Paula...clinging onto SW sayings again that just sound really odd and dated to anyone who’s never been. Honestly she is beyond defending x

Also maybe some decent content would be how she cleans all the books and crannies off the bike after a walk. I’d be crap as I’d literally be on hours so if she had a genuine hack for cleaning and degerming then share! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Rather than all her other CRAP content she’s shared today.

Also that coat is hideous and makes her look like a hint jobbie 💩 x
She's so so so childish 🙄🙄

She even shared a spray bottle of disinfectant before.... Mrs Hinch you ain't Nicola ... you're a skanky skank 🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
Lots and lots of gentle hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Much love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is a selfish twit who is just rotten to the core. It makes me really mad too. All of these people would be the first jamming up A&E if they had a minor ailment or felt they needed treatment. They should go to the back of the queue!

I wish I could give you a massive hug💓 you'll have to settle for a Tattle one 🥰❤ I am so sorry you have this hanging over you. The worry must be off the scale. I don't know why lovely people have to suffer, then you've got madam and her bloody vag yogurts and trips to the park and pma 🙄 Keep us all updated how you're getting on. I always look for your name on here you're part of the original gang 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There is no way she has cleaned those scooters. Why would she think about it when her shoes are as mucky as they are.
I do agree that I wish people would stop the cross over from here to there to troll her though. It just puts a bad light on us here.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion #65
In a world of Perfect Paula's I'd rather SlimwithMarge

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.