Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopperholic #65 fopps is out and about whilst in tier four, please swipe up because I’m poor, doesn’t clean the bikes before they’re used on her floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!
I'm very sorry to hear this, I'm sending you lots of love and gentle hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!
So sorry to hear this @Ellsbells123, I've been thinking about you for a while as I noticed you'd not been on here 😔 Sending you lots of love and hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh christ... just seen Sophie judes jelly pot ad.. does this mean fopps' is incoming...?! Please god noooo 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh christ... just seen Sophie judes jelly pot ad.. does this mean fopps' is incoming...?! Please god noooo 🙈🙈
God she's like a younger prettier version of Nicola !! In fact Nicola could be her mother ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely not 😆😆😆

Fopps will be screeching at Chris as we speak to film her spitting on a Jelly Pot, eye bleeping herself 😍
Why do they all say on these jelly adverts they are saying yes to pudding? A sweetener filled 10 cal jelly is NOT a pudding!! Jam roly poly and custard, Apple crumble, a tub of ice cream, a big piece of Victoria sponge, that IS pudding

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely not 😆😆😆

Fopps will be screeching at Chris as we speak to film her spitting on a Jelly Pot, eye bleeping herself 😍

That group was created in March 2016 - bet it's as dormant as Deux Chebs Chode these days ;)

New Thread time ladies !! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t comment for ages and then derail the thread 😂😂

you lot are ruddy lovely 💕 thank you for all the love and virtual hugs 🤗. They really are needed at the mo.
I don’t care what any influencer says, us tattlers have each other’s backs, they could learn a lot from us ❤
So sorry to hear your news,hope everything goes quickly and smoothly for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.