Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Fopps 👋🏻 I wouldn't have to create another fake account if you'd just answer my genuine questions?!
Also these aren't what I was asking about it was the ride on police bikes but seeing how you've mentioned that you let your two babies use more than one toy outside and inside if you could give us a vlog on how you clean them that would be so so so uhmazing 😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s so petty! “Other silly things” she’s just so patronisingly dismissive. 🤢 Perfect Paula...clinging onto SW sayings again that just sound really odd and dated to anyone who’s never been. Honestly she is beyond defending x

Also maybe some decent content would be how she cleans all the books and crannies off the bike after a walk. I’d be crap as I’d literally be on hours so if she had a genuine hack for cleaning and degerming then share! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Rather than all her other CRAP content she’s shared today.

Also that coat is hideous and makes her look like a hint jobbie 💩 x
If it's so petty and silly, why did she delete it? Why not leave it there and answer the points raised. She's the silly one with her passive aggressive comments hiding behind her stories and grid 🙄 a jobby 😆😆😆 she really is a big steaming one 💩

Reactions: 19
If it's so petty and silly, why did she delete it? Why not leave it there and answer the points raised. She's the silly one with her passive aggressive comments hiding behind her stories and grid 🙄 a jobby 😆😆😆 she really is a big steaming one 💩
Exactly! If she’d answered it I might have found a tiny bit of respect for her x

Reactions: 13
So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!
So sorry you're going through this horrible time. I pray you get all the help and treatment really soon and the outcome is good. Sending you virtual healing and good health. Stay strong 🙏 x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!
Sending you hugs and hope that everything will go smoothly for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Added apostrophe for effect 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I don’t comment for ages and then derail the thread 😂😂

you lot are ruddy lovely 💕 thank you for all the love and virtual hugs 🤗. They really are needed at the mo.
I don’t care what any influencer says, us tattlers have each other’s backs, they could learn a lot from us ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So sad and sorry to hear this sending you lots of love and good thoughts xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

you lot are ruddy lovely 💕 thank you for all the love and virtual hugs 🤗. They really are needed at the mo.
I don’t care what any influencer says, us tattlers have each other’s backs, they could learn a lot from us ❤
Sending you all the love and hope all goes well. tattlers are awesome

• Heart
Sending love and healing vibes x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"Perfect Paula"....oh do duck of farcical fopps
Thread title right there 🤣

I don't think there's anything perfect paula-ish about not wearing muddy shoes or allowing muddy bikes inside. It surely just common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So sorry to hear this, I am sending healing vibes. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She sounds like a 10 year old with her perfect Paula remarks. I have secondhand embarrassment for her
She’s trying to copy the likes of Stacey Solomon with her Susan bulshit! Everything Fopps does is dated, out of fashion or a copy from someone else who done it long before her. She’s in her 40s and perhaps should stop acting like a 20 year old reality star thinking she’s going to get world wide domination! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My 3 children even my youngest who is 3 the end of March know the rules for when we get home after being out (nursery run, school run, walk along a nature reserve which is seconds from our house), shoes off, coat off, wash hands! Every single time, that is our mantra and they all know why - the virus - yes the youngest are too young to actually understand the pandemic and Covid19 but they understand that this is something they have to do, same as wearing hats and gloves in the winter, sun hats and sun cream in the summer.
Why anyone would wear shoes in the house is just beyond me 😲 and as for having outside toys ridden around inside 🤢🤮 that's just making a whole heap of trouble for herself 🙄
I wondered that about the ride on toys being outside and then used indoors, i thought it was very odd.

No shoes in my house, we had new laminate and carpets done this year so strictly no shoes on 😁

I am so sorry to hear this, sending love to you ❤

• Heart
it’s funny the things she actually decides to clap back on. Not breaking tier rules or questionable parenting or disordered eating...but don’t you dare suggest she’s a minger :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fopperholic #65... I'd rather be a Perfect Paula than a Passive Aggressive Princess Prikki !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Added apostrophe for effect 😉
Love this but change it to don't give a duck about his covid lark and you're sorted...

• Heart
it’s funny the things she actually decides to clap back on. Not breaking tier rules or questionable parenting or disordered eating...but don’t you dare suggest she’s a minger :ROFLMAO:
I think she was annoyed by the use of the word poor. She only associates that with lack of money so will have gotten her hackles up. She’s not bothered about being called a scruff or a helicopter mum. Surprised she didn’t go full throttle and say how much they each pair in their ISA’s as they’re little cash cows x

Reactions: 20

I’m so sorry to hear your news. I hope you can get the treatment you need quickly xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.