Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been said numerous times, but the difference in them boys compared to Chelsea's just astounds me. She's sat with them while they chose what do, follows their lead whilst they are singing and manages to say the correct pronunciation of words to them without being patronising or telling them they are wrong. I don't think I've ever heard block and delete say anything other that what she's barked at them to say for the camera 🙁 I really do wonder what goes on in that house to make them so sad and withdrawn all the time. It's not normal.

Reactions: 20
I see they've ventured to Leamington again for the park. Fopps why can't you just walk to your local park? And I'm sure wellsbourne probably have more than one park so you can mix it up

Reactions: 17
Why has she tagged Balenciaga?! I’m cringing so hard for her. She’s DESPERATELY SAD and PATHETIC.

She’s also a scruffy witch for wearing those dirty trainers in her ovenless kitchen! I wish someone would sit her down and tell her all this to her face. Obviously would be like talking to a brick wall but still x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There seems to be a handful of old women followers who seem interested in what she posts (I'm including mazza in that)...the rest of the engagement is her WhatsApp group "pals".

Why is she bothering?! GIVE.IT.UP

• Heart
She’s such a twit, there is thousands of parents who are having to send their children to school tomorrow when cases are at there highest. Here’s this twit just casually going round all the parks when she could actually just stay at home!!

• Heart
fresh air is so important but does she not really understand that a journey to a different park isn’t essential especially when it’s freezing cold!!
not Only is it a danger for corona but it she had a car crash thst would be another strain on the nhs. She just doesn’t get It. She Will be sending the boys to nursery then to her mums who will then go see her grandad! 🤷‍♀️ I don’t get her logic

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't wear those trainers if I was paid to. They are actually hideous. Plus at 35 I'm too old for them. If Molly Mae etc are wearing them then I tend to stay clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG! How she hasn't caught Covid I do not know. She's definitely not the most hygienic person is she? 🤢
She potentially has and been asymptomatic so gone on spreading it to others on all her jaunts x

fresh air is so important but does she not really understand that a journey to a different park isn’t essential especially when it’s freezing cold!!
not Only is it a danger for corona but it she had a car crash thst would be another strain on the nhs. She just doesn’t get It. She Will be sending the boys to nursery then to her mums who will then go see her grandad! 🤷‍♀️ I don’t get her logic
Her logic is she only cares about herself and not others. As long as she herself came off ok she wouldn’t give a tit. You can see she is 100% selfish. If anyone around her got ill she’d not be worried about them she’d be worried about the impact it would have on her she’s a horrible creature. X

Reactions: 19
I see they've ventured to Leamington again for the park. Fopps why can't you just walk to your local park? And I'm sure wellsbourne probably have more than one park so you can mix it up
I'm getting so fucked off seeing people travelling when they don't need to be. I only follow a couple of others threads but both PTWM and Swfeebs have done the same in the last few days.

I saw this on FB this morning and it's disgusted me. Irresponsible parents putting their kids lives at risk along with those of the search and rescue teams. Just stay in your area! What If they all needed hospital treatment after getting stranded?

The advice to stay home is to protect the hospitals from being over crowded even more. What if Fopps had a car accident? That could be 4 people (at least) needing hospital beds and taking up even more resources from the doctors and nurses.

The last 10 months have really shown how selfish a lot of people are.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Tougher restrictions are on the way thanks to people like fopps! No need to be out every single day, she has a garden for fresh air and exercise! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
For all the crap they spend money on and need for daily outings, surprised they aren't both sporting over the top Canada goose jackets or similar. Chris looks like he is bloody freezing in that smart coat, at least he managed to put his ankles away though. As for fopps in her fakes can picture her tip toeing around puddles and mud although not enough to stop her wearing them inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.