Fopperholic #64 It's Xmas & she's quiet, pretends to eat & drink but still on strict diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 3 children even my youngest who is 3 the end of March know the rules for when we get home after being out (nursery run, school run, walk along a nature reserve which is seconds from our house), shoes off, coat off, wash hands! Every single time, that is our mantra and they all know why - the virus - yes the youngest are too young to actually understand the pandemic and Covid19 but they understand that this is something they have to do, same as wearing hats and gloves in the winter, sun hats and sun cream in the summer.
Why anyone would wear shoes in the house is just beyond me 😲 and as for having outside toys ridden around inside 🤢🤮 that's just making a whole heap of trouble for herself 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The first park is jephsons second park isnt so that 2 parks in one day during tier 4 lockdown. What selfish behaviour!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The first park is jephsons second park isnt so that 2 parks in one day during tier 4 lockdown. What selfish behaviour!!!
I think the one where she says they have never been to this park before is Mill Gardens, used to take my son when he was little and I lived that end of Leamington, it is across the bridge in jephson gardens and the tunnel photo is Jephson gardens.

Reactions: 8
I think the one where she says they have never been to this park before is Mill Gardens, used to take my son when he was little and I lived that end of Leamington, it is across the bridge in jephson gardens and the tunnel photo is Jephson gardens.
Oh ok I’ve never gone over the bridge.

Reactions: 4
I think you are possibly thinking of Broadchurch. Has she not watched this before? Tbh it is a brilliant drama. One of the best I have seen . Series one I was gripped from start to finish.

I have tried their sauces before and they are disgusting. They are really watery and have an odd aftertaste. I haven’t bothered with any of their other products as if the sauces are anything to go by then they will be tasteless.
Ah yes you’re right I was. What is broad gate then? 😂 and they’re stopping their naps now the fun really starts!!!

Reactions: 7
My 3 children even my youngest who is 3 the end of March know the rules for when we get home after being out (nursery run, school run, walk along a nature reserve which is seconds from our house), shoes off, coat off, wash hands! Every single time, that is our mantra and they all know why - the virus - yes the youngest are too young to actually understand the pandemic and Covid19 but they understand that this is something they have to do, same as wearing hats and gloves in the winter, sun hats and sun cream in the summer.
Why anyone would wear shoes in the house is just beyond me 😲 and as for having outside toys ridden around inside 🤢🤮 that's just making a whole heap of trouble for herself 🙄
Now we know why the deux timer doesn’t wear socks and his trousers are ankle grazers, doesn’t want to get his clothes dirty in all the tit and mud that’s on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh ok I’ve never gone over the bridge.
Wow, who the hell could be bothered to go to two different parks in freezing cold weather, in a bloody lockdown 🤣 Oh, I know who. Someone who is trying to tire them out so much that they pick up their afternoon nap again 🤭

Off topic but I've only just noticed her dopplegangers hubby is not too far off Deux Chebs 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
So this is where I am at, I am slightly older than Fopp’s and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer 😞. I have no date for surgery yet, as they need to do further investigation work. I’m absolutely petrified about the state of the NHS and how this could possibly impact on me. It makes me so mad that people can’t follow 3 simple rules! Stay home, stay local and ESSENTIAL travel only!!! Why is that so hard??? I was called in for a blood test on New Years Day and the nurse was saying that she couldn’t get a taxi in, as they were busy picking people up from parties 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope she and many others don’t need urgent care, as her behaviour is disgusting! None of us are invincible, she learns nothing and can’t even be grown up enough to answer a simple question!
Sending u love, its ppl like Fopps and all the other influencers that are impacting on the care the NHS can give 😩😩😩❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Chris Chris they don’t think the boys have imaginative play you get the castle out and I’ll put them as spider men”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gone in less than 3 mins 😂
I wish people wouldn’t make fake profiles to do this, it is trolling and fuels her case for blocking and deleting because let’s be honest it’s just baiting her. I can’t stand the woman and have met her several times in person and she’s as fake as these profiles so she will never respond and will always keep up the pretence it doesn’t bother her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
sorry to hear this and I hope you get a date for surgery soon. I feel your annoyance, I was due a smear during lockdown 1 and didn’t get that until September due to the backlog, my results showed pre- cancer cells which I’m in the process of arranging these to be removed but seems to be taking a lot longer than I think it normally would. But I’m not complaining I’m just trying to to get on with normal life, where you have a lot of other people acting like there is nothing going on!

Here if ever you need to talk x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sending you lots of love. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sending you lots of love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish people wouldn’t make fake profiles to do this, it is trolling and fuels her case for blocking and deleting because let’s be honest it’s just baiting her. I can’t stand the woman and have met her several times in person and she’s as fake as these profiles so she will never respond and will always keep up the pretence it doesn’t bother her
Well if she answered people's genuine questions instead of blocking and deleting no one would have to make a fake profile would they!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am so sorry 😞 there are no words, but I hope you are ok and get some answers asap so you can move ahead and get better xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.