Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joan Exotic

I hate toxic positivity and the law of attraction is bollocks and all very well when you're already a relatively priveleged person, taking no account of structural inequalities. It can get in the fucking bin. They're all at it today with their stay positive nonsense. Fuck. Off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Rc1407

She asks the question ‘How to get more protein in your diet?’

Point 4 of her own advice- ‘eat more protein’.

Ffs.

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Just watched the twins playing in a den on Deux chebs stories... they definifely do not look like easygoing, happy kids whatsoever! Greyson shouting 'Go away!!' made me laugh as she makes out everything is perfect and has never shown them with a hair out of place, let alone a typical 2yr old tantrum! This is from Chelseas stories today, so honest and relatable, I know it's always said on here but I recently started following her and you can tell real and fake from a mile off. She is real, Fopps is a total faker!

Attachments

• Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Those poor boys can’t play in those coats!! I was at the playground with my two yesterday, they had wellies on and “play clothes” They were filthy and why not? They are kids!
Then this man comes with two kids dressed up (like G&L)... the dad went BALLISTIC because they were running after each other and their trainers were getting muddy 😳 after about 3 minutes (I’m not exaggerating!) he said they had had enough now and were going home. He then made them clean their shoes before they got in his sports car! I mean....why have kids!!!???

• Wow
  • Sad

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Is it just me or do you also think Grayson and Lawson always look quite sad? At their age they should be bright eyed and loving life and learning. They look really vacant all the time. Especially Grayson. Wonder why? Sad 😢

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I don’t follow but just had a quick look through her recent posts...
the PLAY sign giveaway. She bought 2 sets from a “small independent business” but no mention of said business? Why not mention where she got them from to help them out?! Even if they weren’t a freebie surely a little tag would be polite?!

lexiloo

VIP Member
the video of the boys singing in the car is so sad to watch, lawson is mumbling along and gets the camera on him, poor greyson singing his little heart out super cute I might add for kids that are usually so comatose yet gets zero reaction from his parents apart from a brief pan of the camera then its right back to faveson (formerly otherson) she's just a hard boiled bitch!
and that voice note gave me all the giggles again, she is a rude, salty, uppity spoilt brat who needs to remove the stick thats rammed firmly up her arse! who does she think she is? can you imagine her confronting someone like that face to face? she'd shit her size 8's at a confrontation like that and get mazza to tell them off!

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
As somebody that also lost a parent, at a very young age, I get how difficult it is......however, calling us “vile” when she is trying to make an Instagram account based on her mother’s death and then playing the victim?! Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t she the vile one? Have a bit of respect for your mother, there are ways to remember her without trying to boost your social media presence in order to gain a few shit freebies!! Go and remember her, privately. Grief is a personal thing, but I find this just weird!!
I feel the same way. My dad was found dead by the police when I was very young. I’d never use that to gain followers or boost my profile. Instead it inspired me to work hard and earn an honest living as we only get one life. The ‘tapped in the head’ comment has really touched a nerve with me. I was so close to messaging this woman on Instagram but I just took a deep breath and I’ll never react with anyone outside of tattle. What’s the point

• Heart
  • Sad

Wearesailing13

WHY IS SHE TAKING TWO CHILDREN TO A SUPERMARKET DURING LOCKDOWN?!

And I seriously doubt she took them on her own so Chris probably with her. Is she incapable of doing anything on her own?

They always have DOUBLE trolleys (some people have more than 1 child that aren’t twins you dick) because no one else is thick enough or selfish enough to bring kids shopping unnecessarily during a pandemic!!
Is she so thick she assumes double trolleys are just for twins 😆🙈 Jesus Christ

• Haha

Dummyfingers

I'm actually having an instagram detox, but I couldn't keep away from tattle. I had to take some very strong opioid based pain killers two nights ago and woke up to read some of my own comments on another tattle thread, completely oblivious to writing them and I was momentarily convinced that someone had hacked my account. Thank fuck I didn't start laying in to Fopps when I was off my tits... 🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So Chris is taking the boys to nursery this morning so that she can get ready in peace...... get ready for WHAT? It’s taken me 5 minutes to get ready for work this morning after my partner left with my little one to drop him at nursery... jeans a t-shirt and hoodie, brushed my teeth, washed my face, pulled my hair back! DONE! And that’s with a lot of video calls today but i have no make up on just quite comfortable in my own skin in my little office
I wonder if that's where Grayson got "get out" from... heard it off his mother, when he dares to invade her space while she's slapping her polyfiller on and spitting on her eyelashes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Tarrula

She blocked me too! Only liked fattytofitty comment about weight loss not being the most important thing this lockdown but staying safe. She is as mad as a box of frogs 😂
Ahhh I think that was what I did too come to think of it 😂

I’m beyond the diet culture now. I run 3 times a week and eat what I like and that suits me grand. There’s far more to life than Fage

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I think this sw account maybe be fake. If you read her posts her mum died in 2014. Then on the Simon cowell thread why does she posts (2 weeks ago) her mums dreams will come crashing down!! I’m sure you wouldn’t say that if your mum had passed!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick