Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle87

VIP Member
This is my suggestion altho I don't think it can be used cos of the swear word 😬

'Protein this and Protein that , how about stay home for one day you selfish twat'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Anyone notice on her story where she's swooning over how many fabulous, uhmazing positive comments it looks like it's Chris's You Tube account ?
Good catch! That is his logo, she'd logged in as him. So, his comments under her videos are clearly written by her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
The whole thing is just weird !

Tell you what else is weird but not a surprise is turning her front room into a fucking home gym because 'we don't use here very much now'.... if that's the case then why didn't she give them boys their own space...... God she's a selfish cow she really is ..... I'm sure they don't park their car in the garage so why not use that for a home gym...... ? Standard Nicola all about ME ME ME .........

• Heart
  • Angry

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Why does she have such an issue with writing gifted? It's GIFTED! it's fine, that's instagram for you, just accept the gift and label it so, without getting in such a defensive state you weird little freak! I love how she kindly explains to all us dimwits 'people get so confused, these are all just marketing terms' OH MY GOD! She is so insulting to her followers and really assumes she is some kind of guru in everything she does.

• Wow

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
As somebody that also lost a parent, at a very young age, I get how difficult it is......however, calling us “vile” when she is trying to make an Instagram account based on her mother’s death and then playing the victim?! Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t she the vile one? Have a bit of respect for your mother, there are ways to remember her without trying to boost your social media presence in order to gain a few shit freebies!! Go and remember her, privately. Grief is a personal thing, but I find this just weird!!

• Heart

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Watched Chelsea Patemans stories this eve with her twins asking for a bedtime story before bed, and wow they clearly adore their mum and seem like such happy, well adjusted kids. It's like night and day in comparison, you can't help but notice. Fopps relationship with her boys is really unnatural and they don't seem very interested in her, go to her for attention and hugs, even talk to her much (as in a conversation, not just responding to her barking 'Wot kulooor is this Lawson!') There's not much warmth there or many genuine smiles, its really odd?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Rc1407

I wish she’d have a slice of jam on toast and chill the fuck out.. she must be on edge all the time. It’s become increasingly painful 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
So the boys asked for omlit, pasta, fridge raiders and a bit of salad ? Pull the other one Nicola it's got bells on...... why don't you give them a jam sandwich and some quavers ? FFS ...... I can't imagine the boys saying 'mummy can we have one of your super de duper microwav omilts (spelt wrong on purpose ladies!!) ;)
Do they even know what omlits (🤣), pasta, salad and fridge raiders are?
"Oh mother, young Lawson and I would love an omlette, salad, pasta and those jolly little fridge raiders for lunch. It would be spiffing!"

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Omg I know. I was expecting to read horrors. It’s awful what happened to this lady but fucking hell. Am I being heartless?
She is 100% USING this person to make herself look caring and kind. She's just picked on her as an example of how "nice" she is to her followers..She's an arsehole of the highest order🤬🤬🤬

JustNosey16

First time poster but the story about the ‘PR Sample’ has really annoyed me this morning. Influencer marketing is part of my job and it infuriates me that she doesn’t label it properly! That ‘content’ is now unusable to the brand in terms of sharing because it’s got all her waffle on 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t be pleased if I had gifted her that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Frankx12

She’s now done an ad for munchkin and hasn’t even spelt munchkin right in her tag 🤦🏼‍♀️ If I made silly mistakes like that at my job I wouldn’t have one!
it’s not even a new ad I don’t think. I’m sure she’s just used the old one but zoomed in just on the boys heads and added a sticker over the top of a different bit and cut the bit out where they were running across the landing in their nappies. Instead she’s crammed herself in their teepee with them to read a story....cringe! Imagine advertising for a company as your “job” and just completely messing it up...1st ad was removed for not protecting the boys and the 2nd one she couldn’t even be bothered to refilm!

SummerLeaves2004

I have just come to the conclusion that she is the most unsexy person I have ever come across. So wooden, uptight, insecure, competitive, no fun and trying to appear younger. It's not attractive at all.
My (hot 🙈) 35 year old husband totally agrees too.

• Heart

Computer says no

Chatty Member
She won’t allow Chris to go shopping on his own, remember when he bought kingsmill crustless white instead of wholemeal, the boys didn’t have their healthy extra that day 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's an absolute tool. Speaks of how she loves to help people, but all I see is a narcissist who is permanently on the scrounge. How is her receiving free shit helping people? She's only helping herself as far as I can see.

Literally any other job on the planet, from a high Court judge to a road sweeper is of more help to people than she is! Would the world stop if she fucked off?(chance would be a fine thing) NO! but for example (not PR example ha!) if a road sweeper didn't do their job we'd soon all be moaning about the rubbish and be infested with rats.

If she likes to call herself an influencer then she should be ashamed, because people like her are pushing others to spend money they don't have in these tight, worrying times, on shit they don't need, just to try and keep up with a fake society, so SHE can benefit by not having to get a proper job. It is absolutely disgusting. She is more than capable of getting a decent job. Put your shitty degree where your gob is fopperbollox!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I knew this was coming 🤔
Not quite true though is it! Because she asked on The Hinch thread as per the screenshot on here, HOW to make a thread on Fopperbollox?! And even commented on the start of a new thread?! She's a wanker, she's been reading and LOVING our comments, now she's trying to brown nose all the sw accounts on instagram she's trying to backtrack... nah hun.

Edited to say, what she's done is sent people to tattle to judge her behaviour herself... if they're got a braincell they'll see it for what it is, as we have.