Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
I think she will do a naked bodybuilder style photoshoot to show off her gainz. CALLED IT FIRST!!! ;):LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Did any of you read the gomi threads before you came here? They were brutal but I found here through reading there
I was on GOMI and used to love reading the threads. Then one day they stopped posting, everyone disappeared and I was bereft - I didn’t know what was going on - felt like I was on this website with tumbleweed blowing past me 😂 I continued following floppybollox becoming more and more irritated by her then did some googling and found my way home to Tattle.
Don‘t know how everyone on GOMI knew to head here en masse but they could have left a bloody forwarding address 🤣🤣

• Haha
Wtf is she on. Why does she think she's an expert in every fucking topic she touches on and in any position to lecture and teach people on how to live?

Tell what I'd positivelylike to do.....high five her in the face repeatedly with smoked kipper.

• Haha

Saturn

Boys singing in their car seats. It’s lockdown Nikki, where you going? Is this an essential journey? 48 hours in and already breaking the rules.

• Sad

Katya2019

She must be getting extra annoyed with the children now a days, putting them to bed extra early. Their nighttime bath was at 2.30pm according to her phone 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
And so it begins... Let's talk Christmas presents for the boys. Nicola read the room. People are struggling. Christmas is not gonna be the same this year for obvious reasons. Why not buy presents for children less privileged than your two because quite honestly the sh#t you spend on those boys is obscene. They don't need anything, not a single thing! 😠

• Wow
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’ve stalked Fopps for a good few years now- maybe 5 years and I’m not aware of her ever working a 70 hour week!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Well this has got to be the biggest fucking piss take comment from her EVER!

She lasted a month or 2 before quitting her one day a week class?! Can she elaborate on that 70hr week?! Was she driving ambulances on the side?? Stupid effing cow!! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hello, had a feeling this would be spoken about on Tattle this morning 😕
I am a newbie to slimming world, not the gram, I started the page after my attitude towards food/weight loss has been turned upside down since joining slimming world, and my journey is in memory of my mum as I only wish she had found something like this when she was alive. The ‘horror story’ that you call it is that my mum lost her life due to a gastric bypass that made her end up bed ridden, myself and my family watched her deteriorate over two years, fed through a tube into her bowels, so malnourished she couldn’t even take herself to the toilet, she lost herself and her normality months before she finally passed. I could go on, but anyone wanting a ‘horror story’ must be a bit tapped in the head?! Surely the horror is that she died at all leaving children and grandchildren behind at Its something I’ll talk more about in the future when I’m ready. I didn’t ask fooperholic to share my story, that was on her, and I massively appreciate it, I’ve had my account 2 days I’ve followed some bigger and some smaller SW accounts, I know very little about this woman, just grateful to her for sharing my story as obviously I’m all for anyone knowing the risks with weight loss surgery as I wouldn’t want another family to go through what we had to. Hope that clears a few things up! And YES I also use tattle but won’t be checking this thread again as I realise there will be opinions that will just hurt to be honest...

Hello, had a feeling this would be spoken about on Tattle this morning 😕
I am a newbie to slimming world, not the gram, that’s true! I started the page after my attitude towards food/weight loss has been turned upside down since joining slimming world, and my journey is in memory of my mum as I only wish she had found something like this when she was alive. The ‘horror story’ that you call it is that my mum lost her life due to a gastric bypass that made her end up bed ridden, myself and my family watched her deteriorate over two years, fed through a tube into her bowels, so malnourished she couldn’t even take herself to the toilet, she lost herself and her normality months before she finally passed. I could go on, but anyone wanting a ‘horror story’ must be a bit tapped in the head?! Surely the horror is that she died at all leaving children and grandchildren behind at only 49? Its something I’ll talk more about in the future when I’m ready. I didn’t ask fooperholic to share my story, that was on her, and I massively appreciate it, I’ve had my account 2 days I’ve followed some bigger and some smaller SW accounts, I know very little about this woman, just grateful to her for sharing my story as obviously I’m all for anyone knowing the risks with weight loss surgery as I wouldn’t want another family to go through what we had to. Hope that clears a few things up! And YES I also use tattle but won’t be on this thread again as I realise there will be opinions that will just hurt to be honest...sometimes it goes way too far and this is a prime example.
I don't think she'd be all that quick to share your account if she knew you were on Tattle!

You are a Tattle user, instagram user and you don't know anything about Fopperholic?? Or Fopperbollox as we like to call her... sorry but I find that hard to believe. We've posted about your story on her page, and seconds later here you are? Not adding up sorry.

You better werk

Chatty Member
Fopps has got positivity privilege.
How can she spout this bullshit to people who are potentially:
Shielding because they're vulnerable to covid,
Have lost their jobs so are struggling to put food on the table,
Have lost someone to covid,
Struggling with their mental health,
Woeking on the front line,
Having to go out to work and potentially expose themselves to covid.

She jumps out of jelly for cash. And yet she's a positivity expert now 🙄

• Heart
I had to laugh at her rant in the ad about it being her "job" whilst simultaneously making a cunt's flap of the job she was meant to be doing for the company.

Fucking tit.

• Haha
  • Wow

Em85C

VIP Member
Hearing that voice note again made my night haha 😄
"If I want to buy something with MY Minnie, that I earned, huff, lip smack, then there's ABSOLUTELY nothink wronG with that"

Illiterate ,thick, chav, mutton, dickhead, cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Woodoo

Chatty Member
It is a gift you fucking PRICK. Someone hold me back, I may have to message her and get myself blocked 🤣😩

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
her egg in a box reel! how does she manage to kill an omelette so badly? it looks like a soggy sponge that's cleaned the bathroom for weeks and yet her minions are sharing it like she's discovered some amazing new recipe, its like the rebecca lamb banana bread all over again!!!

• Haha

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I feel for this lady losing her Mom 💔 but the way Fopps goes on I thought this was going to be something different and not another weightloss journey account!
So I kicked it all off this morning posting Fopps stories of this lady who she wants people to follow.
I was up just before 8 with my 3 boys, gave them all breakfast, sat and watched a film together, made their lunch for today and the eldests pack lunch for school tomorrow. Put a wash load on, put a moutain of vests and pants away. Sorted school and nursery uniforms for the morning.
I then made bacon and egg muffins for me and my husband for lunch and we all sat in the living room together whilst they boys ate their lunch. Next I prepped dinner, homemade cottage pie. Then we all got dressed and had a walk along the canal (very close to where we live) to feed the ducks.
Came home, hands washed and the boys had a lollypop each.
Once the boys had eaten their lollypops, we gave them their ipads and left them safely downstairs whilst hubby and I went upstairs for a bit 😉
Hubby went back down to sit and play with the boys whilst I put the dinner on.
I then did 50 squats using a resistance band and kettlebell followed by 60 dumbell reps. I'm now in the bath catching up with all you lovely lot 🤓
Shortly I'll be back downstairs having dinner with my family. A bit later it'll be time for the boys to have a bath/shower and into bed with a story. Then hubby and I will collapse onto separate sofas both with an alcoholic drink or two plus snacks ready to watch the I'm a Celebrity roundup with Ant & Dec doing Bushtucker trials 🐛🦗🦟
This isn't something that happens every day or every Sunday but today we've fitted a lot in and we've had fun spending time with each other (in between the fighting and arguing that comes with having 3 boys or just children in general 🤪) I think what my long winded post is trying to say is, Fopps this is what I'd love to see on your feed and on your stories a normal day not a load of bragging, or made up bullshit! Oh I went out in my pj top under my coat, no make-up and greasy hair 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30

MHB28

Plus.....I’m on one now..... the fact it’s personalised for the boys. It’s not like she can ever pass it on. Most definitely a gift!

Reactions: 30