Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notothefakes

VIP Member
So really it was a quick fix because if she was totally serious about healthy eating and exercise she wouldn't let something like kockdown 😜 stop her continuing to hit her goals ! What a waste of £600 !!
She’s not quite in the same shape at the moment ...so it wasn’t maintainable then Fopps that’s what you’re saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Rc1407

Remember when she left someone a voice note..? It’s a while back now 😂😂 ‘I thought I’d send this note rather than just blocking you...’ please start again Dicky, it extends our amusement no end 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't know anything about that redlips other than what I've seen on Foppers page, but I'm starting to think she should change redlips to brownnose. 🙄 Although this comment is a little passive-aggressive. ItS NOt ReSTriCtiVE iTs FiNe Im SooOO fuLL...

And can we all just have two minutes silence for the two grams of cheese that didn't make the cut yesterday. I'm haunted by Fopps decision to have thirteen grams of fucking cheese yesterday. My triskaidekaphobia is in overdrive. What's next??? Walking under ladders? Spilling salt and not throwing it in the devils eye? Smashing mirrors (ha-never!!)??!!
Excuse my French but red lips is a fucking knob 🤣🤣 she's got minge twinge over prikki for some odd reason. She (prikki) didn't even acknowledge her until recently! She's been up her chuff for years, it really put me off Saint Red lips, church of mutton

• Haha

Sparkle87

VIP Member
That laugh is so overbearing in the car when she was laughing at the singing which by the way was cute but wasn't as hysterical as she was making out 🙈 she's definitely one of them people who always has to be dead loud at any social gathering you know the types you wanna punch 🤣

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I knew this was coming 🤔
Omg I am fuming reading this. Trying to twist it so it looks like we’re the evil ones. Listen I can’t bare fopps she’s a dick head but I would never take it off tattle or contact her in any other way shape or form. What this lady has done is disgusting - she’s used fopps plain and simple. Shocking behaviour

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
The boys are in nursery tomorrow, couldn’t she have gone then? She is unbelievably selfish!
That wouldn’t happen! That’s her me time that she REALLY REALLY needs!

What I really struggle with is that I know I was/am a selfish person it’s why I struggled with becoming a mum at first.... but if anything this pandemic has really helped me adjust the way I view my life etc.

I have saved a lot of money as I have worked throughout and had less outgoings. Adjusted my whole work/life balance and just improved myself (if that makes sense)

But she seems to have got worse.... i mean she was an annoying cunt beforehand, but she seems to give off this air of I am above you all and whatever the rules are don’t apply because I am Nikki! I can do what I want and whoever try’s to call me out on it just doesn’t understand who I am?

Or and it might be this

She hates her life and what it has become so much that she can’t stomach being called out on it, or having to deal with it, hence the ‘picture perfect’ spending left right and centre.

She really is a therapist wet dream!

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Firstly Fiona...It IS a gift so you put gifted!! Secondly when showing "gifted" things off It would be helpful if you didn't swipe over it with your camera at 100 mph as the product was so out of focus for most of it and it made me feel sea sick. You really are not good at this "job" of yours

lexiloo

VIP Member
here she goes yet again with her "sticker book hack" ffs fopps we saw it the first 37 times you showed us!

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I’m getting pissed off with her using sw as a fall back.
When she did her 12 week challenge she raved about how calorie counting is the best way to lose weight and now she’s back to syns.
She needs to fuck off! So desperate using sw as she has no other ways of getting followers!

Reactions: 25

Sparkle87

VIP Member
I've got me a toy boy too... he's 5 years younger than me also 😋😋😋
My partner is 27 I'm 33 😬😂😂

Just watched the twins playing in a den on Deux chebs stories... they definifely do not look like easygoing, happy kids whatsoever! Greyson shouting 'Go away!!' made me laugh as she makes out everything is perfect and has never shown them with a hair out of place, let alone a typical 2yr old tantrum! This is from Chelseas stories today, so honest and relatable, I know it's always said on here but I recently started following her and you can tell real and fake from a mile off. She is real, Fopps is a total faker!
I really feel for Chelsea and her family at the moment it's shit I was diagnosed with cancer this year an it's shit with a young family but you kinda carry on but like she says you do have your bad days luckily for me at the moment I've needed two operations to get mine out then the last one was taking some bits out for precaution ( still quite a major op I was in hospital for 6 days after :) ) hopefully so I've not actually had treatment as such but it takes it toll on you an the whole family but positive thoughts get you through 🙂

• Heart
  • Sad

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Why does she have such an issue with writing gifted? It's GIFTED! it's fine, that's instagram for you, just accept the gift and label it so, without getting in such a defensive state you weird little freak! I love how she kindly explains to all us dimwits 'people get so confused, these are all just marketing terms' OH MY GOD! She is so insulting to her followers and really assumes she is some kind of guru in everything she does.
Is she like this with actual real presents!?! Sitting round the tree opening her presents then harping on and on and on about if it is or isn't a gift.

She likes to use "press sample" because 1) it makes her feel important (in her head) 2) she thinks it makes her look less like a beg, which she is.

• Haha
  • Angry

Sparkle87

VIP Member
She will have some type of balloon arch with 40 on complete with see through big balloons with confetti an shit inside them plus a graze board that she won't allow herself to eat or she might have one pretzel off it with half a shot glass of gin and slim!

Tarrula

She’s definitely blocked me, I have no idea what I’ve done apart from have the audacity to breathe 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Birdy60

VIP Member
Fopperholic#59
Hey guyzzz swipe up to watch my new release How to get ready to go nowhere in peace.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Blimey realise I’ve missed a crazy few hours 😂👍😂😂👍
Oh dear, naming Tattle. Nikki won’t like that cos lots of sheep might come alooking and suddenly all those gut feelings they had that someone is a bit of a twat, fall into place !!

• Haha
Eurgh just flicked through cock face's stories from today where she's talking about her "running machine" and how she bought it with her hard earned Minnie from working in a shoe shop.

She's always got to be superior. Every cunt who works' Minnie is hard earned. You didn't work any harder than the rest of the Saturday girls there you fuckin bimbo bastard.

The tattle account of the 🐍.
Oooooo

• Haha