Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest reel is so cringe worthy 😖 she’s so desperate to try and be young and ‘cool’ she just looks old and out of touch. Riv???
totallt agree with those comments which will no doubt be deleted by her. This weeks focus by most of the country has been Marcus rashfords campaign about school meals and here she is sharing yet ANOTHER clothing haul! READ THE ROOM you inconsiderate old hag

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve just seen she’s updated her LinkedIn to show her degree...ha ha she’s such a knob and more proof she reads here!!! Did you know she has twins?!?!

View attachment 294024View attachment 294027
Haha she’s a little predictable! Although just writing that doesn’t mean she actually did it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Desperately seeking attention. This doesn't even look like a smile? Looks painfully forced. Tone deaf, yet another clothes haul. I've never seen another 'influencer' do so many! It's usually one for Autumn/Winter wardrobe. I wonder, does she claim the tax back on these given its 'for work?' I bet she does, looks like you can 😡
In her desperation to look young is actually starting to make her look old

Reactions: 16
Just claiming my place Don’t want lockdown but if it ruins her Birthday well I’m not going to argue

Reactions: 20
She needs to get a bastard grip. If she must buy new clothes for her “nEw BoDy” (literally no difference in size) then go to a bleeping charity shop and kit yourself out there!!!! The lads don’t need the pram anymore so surely she can fit her massive, vapid, out of touch, Botox ridden skull through the doorway now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My husband just said ’ you on Tattle again. I said yep reading about that Fopper bint again. I said look she thinks she is off to hotel for her 40 th. However Boris is about to tit all over her cornflakes. Said look hotel got a spa and all ( in my sarcastic tone) he said most hotels have one near - either that or a one stop or even a Tesco express. 😂😂😂. Still can’t look at him without pissing myself laughing.

Fopperholic all dressed up In her River island with her fage yogurt cake . Gin and tonic with a slice of lemon to replace the gin. Her Face like Thunder and Rat boy repeatedly saying - I’ve married a monster 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Where is she going for her birthday? I'm guessing London as saw her asking for a make up artist. Honestly she is sickening. With children going hungry this week due to half term we spent our Wednesday donating 3 big bags of food to the food bank. I wonder if she has. I very much doubt it. Don't suppose she'd mix with anyone who isn't ever so successful. Get into the real world Nicola. Nobody needs to see clothing hauls every week. What's wrong with the ones you bought last time. It infuriates me

Reactions: 23
She'll be throwing tantrums for sure. Poor Chris. Restrictions are bad enough but full lockdown on her birthday means no family no party no nothing really. Welcome to the real world Nikki! 🥂

Just heard it's to last for a month. Her birthday month 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nikki, only 0.01% of your followers want to see hauls right now, the majority of people, their focus and priorities are not hauls but health, family, friends, appreciating what they ALREADY have, having enough food or a roof over their heads and having a job to go to. Maybe next time you put up a poll asking if people want you to carry on as usual, instead of showing 95% want you to, perhaps tell us how many people that 95% equates to, as I'm guessing it's only about 100 people. Those two comments really are spot on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Two bang on comments
Oh YES. People are seeing the light at last! Rhino skin Flopps will not take this on board. Narcissistic people see even constructive criticism as an attack.

I can hear the reply in my head - work makes me a better Mum and it's is my work /Its just a few pennies for the boy so I can do what I love which is be a stay at home Mum/ I've had loads of messages from people asking for this *delete as appropriate*.

I hope the cost of her hotel room ( average £500 a night there) takes a long time to be refunded.
I am tempted to start up as an influencer doing really tit stuff then pop all my clothes and holidays through the tax man as expenses. I think I'm missing a trick.

Reactions: 21
I feel bad wishing it on her but I honestly don’t feel bad for her. She’s had 2 weekends away in the space of a month. Her boys got their bday party. She’s actually had more than enough this year. She’s a had lot more than a lot more than some even in a non covid year.
I just think she’s lucky enough to afford a wardrobe of new clothes every season but maybe don’t show it off atm. There are people who do have extra money from working from home but equally there are more who are struggling. Yes she did a poll about her content and if she should still share these and peolle said yes carry on but also maybe mix up the content with not so much bragging.
I say this a lot her other twin mums a lot aren’t always posting things to brag, the gifted stuff doesn’t really bother me if it’s being advertised probably and shown off. Sadly she doesn’t do this
she takes a photo and then shoved to the back of a cupboard. Like the soft play she never ever really spoke about it just a picture and a tag. That’s not advertising. Even if it’s not her bragging about an item it’s her bragging about where she’s gone or how the boys speak so well.
Unfortunately for Nicola she doesn’t realise you don’t need to spend to have fun or enjoy things. Wake up on your 40th with no plans, have a pj day enjoy the boys and just be grateful you have your health and family.

Reactions: 16
I thought this was a constructive comment, no doubt she’ll reply saying most of my followers want me to continue as I always do..... etc even though probably 0.025% voted in her stupid poll
By 'the majority of my followers' she means her mum and Chris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh YES. People are seeing the light at last! Rhino skin Flopps will not take this on board. Narcissistic people see even constructive criticism as an attack.

I can hear the reply in my head - work makes me a better Mum and it's is my work /Its just a few pennies for the boy so I can do what I love which is be a stay at home Mum/ I've had loads of messages from people asking for this *delete as appropriate*.

I am tempted to start up as an influencer doing really tit stuff then pop all my clothes and holidays through the tax man as expenses. I think I'm missing a trick.
I’m certainly wasting my time working my arse off to keep my business going but then again I can sleep at night knowing I am not conning a load of sheeples into buying crap out of date clothes I can’t wait for the day when it goes tits up for the likes of Fopper

Reactions: 14
I feel bad wishing it on her but I honestly don’t feel bad for her. She’s had 2 weekends away in the space of a month. Her boys got their bday party. She’s actually had more than enough this year. She’s a had lot more than a lot more than some even in a non covid year.
I couldn't agree more with you. On the surface looking at what she shares online it really is like she hasn't been affected by the pandemic at all.

I understand wanting to keep things as normal as possible for the boys but the fact that her normal is heading out to a cafe or activity every day is ridiculous. We had the same idea at the start and that meant myself and my partner splitting up to take our 18mo at the time out on our daily "hourly" walk with us so he could get some fresh air and explore nature.

Mind you I am Scotland based where restrictions have been stricter for longer so we couldn't do more even if we wanted.

And Nikki, I'm not jealous. I work full time to provide for my family. My partner work two days a week which is the only childcare requirements we have otherwise he is with our son every minute enjoying him growing up. Yes. Everyone needs a break from time to time but I honestly dont understand why people have children just to pan them off to family all the time. 😔

Reactions: 18
Does she not even consider that the "majority" (if not her mum and Chris)are taking the he piss and want her to fail. #Carcrashtv

Or that the stupid Stories poll crashes and they may have clicked the wrong one by mistake. Done that on other people's polls before.

ifmajority
By 'the majority of my followers' she means her mum and Chris 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm cm3009 on insta. Now blocked so presume the comment is deleted 🤷🏼‍♀️ also a tattle lurker. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer on her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.