Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s got some blurb about gentle parenting on her stories again, her parenting is about as gentle as getting a massage from Edward Scissorhands 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why buy a jumper that is supposed to be oversized in an extra small so it's not too big ? She's actually bleeping mad !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is she doing another shopping haul again? It’s absolutely relentless!! She needs to come up with better content. I donor think people are interested in shopping all the time! So dull

Reactions: 16
What is she doing another shopping haul again? It’s absolutely restless!! She needs to come up with better content. I donor think people are interested in shopping all the time! So dull
She lives for shopping. Most mums but more clothes for their kids than themselves not fopps.

Reactions: 20
Great thread title 😂😂

here we are with another tone death haul!
Dumb dumb dumb

Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen she’s updated her LinkedIn to show her degree...ha ha she’s such a knob and more proof she reads here!!! Did you know she has twins?!?!

View attachment 294024View attachment 294027
Omg that was me who said to check her LinkedIn... again, I'll send you my fee for all the help I give you you docile bint.... who would put mum of twins on their career page🤣🤣 the real world couldn't give a tit about how many kids you do or don't have love!

Reactions: 24
Im assuming everyone has noticed that a lot of her recent posts haven’t even reached 1000 likes? For someone with 153,000 followers that is appalling levels of non engagement!! It’s beyond laughable! Christ knows how she justifies this as her job? She must spend at least a grand a month trying to ‘engage with her followers!! In paid employment she would have been ‘managed out’ on capability grounds eons ago!’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What is she doing another shopping haul again? It’s absolutely relentless!! She needs to come up with better content. I donor think people are interested in shopping all the time! So dull
Who did she dump the boys on this time to go shopping 😒

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.